What is Profemin?
An over-the-counter supplement for menopausal comfort is called Profemin. This medication uses solely natural substances to treat typical menopausal symptoms. Profemin uses a combination of three herbs that have been used for many years in conventional Asian medicine. Profemin’s manufacturers assert that this product provides an alternative to hormone replacement therapy without the negative effects or the need for a prescription.
How Does It Rate?
- Profemin, a supplement for menopause comfort, has received significant research.
- For individuals who deal with the most unpleasant menopausal symptoms, progesterone tablets offer alleviation.
- Profemin is a risk-free, all-natural supplement that supports menopause without the use of hormones.
- Angelica Gigas
- Phlomis Umbrosa
- Cyanchum wilfordii
- Profemin is a natural formula.
- Customer video testimonials are provided.
- All company contact information is provided.
- The developer of the formula is profiled on the site.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee.
- The main ingredient Angelica Gigas may cause some interactions.
- If you’re under medication, it’s recommended to talk to your doctor first.
How Does It Work?
Profemin is designed to help relieve some of the most common symptoms that occur during menopause. Most women at some point will experience hot flashes and night sweats but other conditions can also be present, including extreme fatigue, mood swings and anxiety, weight gain, and a decrease in sexual desire that can also be accompanied by vaginal dryness.
The reason these symptoms occur is due to the changing hormonal levels in the body, which is why some doctors prescribe hormone replacement treatments. While these are often successful, they can carry some health risks which is why some individuals prefer to opt for a natural alternative such as Profemin. When taken on a daily basis, most women saw a significant improvement in at least 4 symptoms in just 6 weeks and there is no risk of harmful side effects.
Profemin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Angelica is a plant whose seeds, roots, and fruit are all used as medicines. Some Studies say it is used to cure insomnia, and nerve discomfort, and it may even help some women start their periods.
– Cyanchum wilfordii is a plant used in traditional Korean medicine that has been shown to cure arthritis, colds, diarrhea, and hair loss in addition to slowing the onset of grey hair. The immunological and circulatory systems may benefit from the use of this substance as well.
Q: How Much is Profemin?
A: A single bottle of Profemin costs $59.95 but customers have a number of different options in terms of ordering Profemin and can receive discount prices when ordering more than one bottle at a time. A free booklet on ‘surviving’ menopause is provided and all orders have a 30-day risk-free trial.
Q: How Should You Take Profemin?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule up to 2 times a day as a dietary supplement. You can take it with or without food.
Q: Can Profemin help with hot flashes, will I get my Entergy back?
A: Profemin claims to improve physical and psychological symptoms of menopause including Hot flashes. According to the manufacturer of Profemin, customers who have left positive reviews write that Profemin relieved their hot flashes, improved energy levels, and boosted their mood.
Q: What is Profemin Return Policy?
A: There is a 30-days money-back guarantee on Profemin.
Q: What are the Products Similar to Profemin?
What Do the Reviews Say?
Profemin Is Helpful
I had horrible menopause symptoms, and Profemin seems to work. Profemin stopped my hot flashes, and my mood is a little better. The only thing is for the first week I had skin irritation (which is a side effect), but it went away after a week. I have gained some weight, but I’m not sure if it’s because of the medicine. I been on it for about 3 weeks now, and I plan on ordering more. ~ Teena
Profemin Review – Final Verdict
Profemin is among one the reputable menopause relief supplements on the market and has many positive aspects. All are natural and safe ingredients. But, the main component Angelica Gigas has some side effects it may cause some interactions, so it’s recommended to consult your doctor first, before starting the Profemin. However, despite being one of the more costly brands available, Profemin may provide significant relief within a relatively short amount of time.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: