In This Review
What is Estroven?
Estroven is a brand of menopause relief supplements that address the different symptoms which often accompany this natural time in life. While some women go through menopause relatively symptom-free, more often than not, most will experience some form of discomfort, ranging from hot flashes and night sweats to mood swings and severe fatigue.
Some supplements for early menopause offer one formula to remedy general symptoms, whereas Estroven provides several different formulations that can target specific issues. Consumers can purchase this brand online or from retail stores that carry the brand. The price varies depending on the type of formula but overall the product is very affordable, costing in the range of $20-$25 per one-month supply. Discount coupons are also offered on the official website.
How Does It Rate?
- All menopausal symptoms evaluated have been clinically verified to be relieved by Estroven Complete Menopause Relief.
- This all-in-one supplement improves energy, and helps to handle everyday stress, mood swings, and irritability, as well as hot flashes and night sweats.
- Clinical studies have shown that Estroven Complete Menopausal Relief can lessen all menopause symptoms by up to 60%.
- Soy Isoflavones
- Black Cohosh
- Magnolia Bark
- Ginko Biloba
- Synetrim CQ
- The Estroven ingredients are explained in detail
- It is available in several formulas
- Discount coupons are offered
- There are customer testimonials
- Data from scientific testing is not shown
- No money back guarantee is offered
Estroven Review – How Does It Work?
The Estroven formula use ingredients that are well known in terms of menopause symptom relief. Each formula is slightly different, depending on its focus, but several of the key active ingredients are present in all best menopausal supplements. Studies suggest Black Cohosh is a popular addition and is used for its ability to lessen the severity of night sweats and hot flashes.
One study concluded menopausal women experienced a reduction in night sweats and hot flashes when using black cohosh supplements. The phytonutrients, Soy Isoflavones, reduce the effect of the diminishing hormone Estrogen. Based on research published in the Journal of Clinical & Diagnostics Research, use of Soy isoflavone could be beneficial during perimenopause. Magnolia Bark addresses the irritability and anxiety that is often present in menopausal women.
Melatonin allows for more regular sleep patterns. According to the U.S National Library of Medicine, by normalizing the sleep phase melatonin may also allow women to fall asleep easier and wake more refreshed. Vitamin B supports the nervous system and increases energy and a combination of Ginkgo Biloba and L-Theanine work together to boost blood flow, improving memory, focus, and concentration.
The Estroven Weight Management formula contains Synetrim CQ, a proprietary blend that controls the appetite and regulates the metabolism. Unlike hormone replacement treatments, Estroven is said to be safe and free of harmful side effects. It should be taken on a daily basis and can take up to 60 days for optimal results.
Estroven Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– are polyphenols found in soy products and other plants.
– (Cimicifuga racemosa) is a plant commonly used in herbal medicine for the relief of menopausal symptoms.
– works as an anxiolytic, helping to lower anxiety and depression and reduce stress
– is an antioxidant-rich herb used to enhance brain health and treat a variety of conditions.
– derived from Cissus quadrangularis (CQ) comes from the vine of the veldt grape, an indigenous plant of Africa and Asia.
– are a group of nutrients that play many important roles in your body.
Hidden Facts – Estroven Makers Never Disclose
If it has so many benefits to say, it has some hidden facts that show its side effects.
- Estroven contains black cohosh which may have an anti-inflammatory effect, as it contains sugar compounds. It has a direct link with liver toxicity if any product contains a high dosage of Black Cohosh.
- Use of isoflavones over an extended period of time may cause cancer.
- Causes lower blood pressure and visual disturbances.
- There is no consistency in the pricing of Estroven.
Estroven – FAQ’s
Q: How should I take Estroven?
A: It is advised to take one caplet per day and use it daily for 60 days for optimum results.
Q: Does Estroven contains Soy?
A: Yes, Estroven contains soy. It is clinically proven to reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
Q: Does Estroven contains Hormones?
A: No. Estroven does not contain any type of hormone.
Q: Can I take Estroven with other dietary supplements?
A: It is recommended to consult a medical professional before taking Estroven with other dietary supplements and medications.
Q: Are there any side effects of taking Estroven?
A: It has very mild side effects that include stomach pain and headache.
Q: Can Estroven help with hot flashes?
A: Yes, Estroven help to reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
Q: What is the best time to take Estroven?
A: The best time to take Estroven is in the morning with your breakfast.
Q: Does Estroven help with weight loss?
A: Yes, it helps to manage weight during menopause.
Q: How long can you take Estoven? Months or a year or longer?
A: Results vary based on each individual’s symptoms and needs, however, the manufacturer recommends daily use for a minimum of 60 days for best results.
Q: Can I take Estroven if I taking Ativan 10 mg?
A: According to the manufacturer, Estroven does not contain any hormones and is not known to interact with any medications, but you should still discuss with your doctor if you are taking Estroven products.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Worked Super Fast
Estroven helped me sleep and not be too hot at night almost from the first day I started taking it. It’s also super small, and easy to swallow. It worked so well I was worried it might be a placebo effect, but I honestly think it’s just working. ~ Rhonda Pahl
Estroven Review – Final Verdict
Because menopause can be such a difficult time for women, they need a best menopause supplement they can trust to be effective and safe for daily use. Although Estroven may take some weeks to show results, it is a brand that has a good reputation and is made by a company that obviously cares about their customers.
The fact that the user can choose the formula most suited to their individual needs is very noteworthy and gives this brand an advantage over other brands on the market. Although there is no money-back guarantee shown, Estroven is offered at a reasonable price, making it accessible for most women.
Where To Find It?
Estroven can be purchased through the Official Website.