Estroven: Does It Really Work To Ease Menopause Symptoms?
Women who chose not to suffer through menopause alone can turn to Estroven for help. This product is definitely worth looking into if you want to enjoy your days. Don’t let aging get in the way of anything. In fact, you can still enjoy all the activities you’ve done in your younger years as long as you have the right menopause supplement in your arsenal.
So, why Estroven? That’s because you get a whole package of help. Choose from the following and see which you need the most:
- Estroven Maximum Strength (60 caplets) – Contains twice the amount of black cohosh that you’ll find from most leading brands. Priced at around $21.
- Estroven Weight Management (60 capsules) – Stave off physical changes during menopause. Priced at around $22.
- Estroven Energy (40 caplets) – Gives you an energy boost so you can feel like your former self once more. Priced at around $18.
- Estroven Nighttime (24 caplets) – Enhanced with melatonin for a better night’s rest. Priced at around $10.
- Estroven Mood & Memory (30 caplets) – Improves mood and supports memory. Priced at around $15.
Estroven Active Ingredients
The product comes with a line of multi-symptom menopause relief products. Hence, each bottle is made from a variety of natural and tested components that have been known to work. Each natural extract has been highly evaluated by health experts so you get just the right amount of each bioactive ingredient.
Its most notable components are as follows:
- Standardized Black Cohosh – Reduces common signs of menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and night sweats
- Soy Isoflavones – Acts on some of the same receptors such as estrogen
- Magnolia Bark – Alleviates stress and promotes calm
- Melatonin – Supports sleep
- Gingko Biloba – Enhances cognitive performance, memory, and attention
- L-theanine – Reduces mental stress and promotes cognition
- B vitamins – Gives you that energy boost
Is Estroven Right for You?
If you think that you’re going through the difficult stages of menopause, then Estroven may be worth trying. After all, you can choose a bottle that targets your specific needs. Nonetheless, it’s best to talk to a medical professional because some of the herbs in this supplement may not reach positively with your current medication.
Side Effects of Estroven
With some supplements, the most serious side effect is liver toxicity. There seems to be no reported cases for this brand of medicine. However, some of its customers have felt the following negative but tolerable effects:
- Tingling around the mouth area
Many say that taking food with the supplement has helped lower the strength of these negative symptoms.
While some people naturally assume that organic is better, most physicians would beg otherwise. Some organic products are potent enough to cause damage. In fact, these may not react well to certain chemicals.
If you’re suffering from health problems such as diabetes, hepatitis, cancer, and heart issues, you definitely need to talk to your physician first and see if you can take Estroven. Get his advice and talk about the ingredients found. More importantly, have him monitor you closely in the next few days to make sure you do well with the supplement.
Always proceed carefully even when you’re taking something that’s made from natural and clinically-tested ingredients.
Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Amazon.com