What is NeuEve?
NeuEve is a collection of suppositories and a cream formulated to relieve specific menopause symptoms including vaginal odor, itching, dryness, atrophy, burning, painful sex, and bacterial vaginosis. The different formulations only use natural food-grade ingredients like beeswax, palm oil, inulin, Vitamin E and a proprietary blend of nutrients. NeuEve offers a vegan, gluten-free and estrogen-free solution to the different vagina-related menopause symptoms.
Who is the Manufacturer of NeuEve?
A woman doctor invented this menopause product with the aim of improving libido and improves the quality of women sex life. She used all natural ingredients both food grade and green.
It is manufactured in a facility called Lavax Inc, based in the USA. This product is available in a pack containing 6 suppositories and the manufacturer has provided instructions on how to use it.
This menopause relief product claims to increase libido in women and improve the quality of sex. It eases from painful sex, vaginal dryness; reverses vaginal atrophy and clear BV.
NeuEve Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Palm Oil – This active ingredient helps address vaginal dryness and itching. Palm oil has a high concentration of carotenes and tocotrienols that are potent antioxidants that help protect cells from free radical damage. These phytonutrients also help protect against infections and keep the vagina healthy.
- Beeswax – This is a known natural lubricant that also contains nutrients and other compounds that offer health benefits. It is a natural treatment for vaginal infections that can also help prevent such infections from occurring in the first place.
- Proprietary Blend – This is a mixture of special ingredients like amino acids and vitamins for the local nourishment of the vaginal mucous tissues. It is a patented ingredient and the actual formulation is a secret.
- Vitamin E – This is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative stress damage. It also helps improve skin health and prevent issues.
- Orange oil – It is also a natural lubricant that contains certain nutrients that help improve vaginal health.
What Makes NeuEve Different?
NeuEve is a menopause natural supplement to the different menopause issues related to the vagina. It is designed to treat all vaginal issues from itchiness to foul odors. It can even be used to relieve pain during sexual activity. It is a hormone-free, vegan and gluten-free solution to the different vaginal problems menopausal women experience. Unlike most lubricants and vaginal formulations, it doesn’t contain potentially irritating ingredients like petrochemicals, parabens, PEG’s, etc.
What are the Advantages of NeuEve?
- It is formulated using all natural ingredients that may be safe for use.
- It may help to improve libido and women’s sex life.
- It may provide a relief from vaginal dryness, clear BV and painful sex.
- It may help to reverse vaginal atrophy.
What are the Disadvantages of NeuEve?
- It may cause itchiness and vaginal discomfort.
- It may trigger allergic reactions.
- Results are different depending with the person using it.
For the NeuEve vaginal suppository, insert into the vagina just like when using a tampon. It will dissolve within 15 minutes delivering its soothing effect. Before it dissolves, remain to lie down to avoid the suppository from dropping out. Use the suppository every 2nd or 3rd day.
For the cream, you first need to empty your bladder and wash the vaginal area. Then, apply a small amount (the size of a dime) using a finger to the vulva once a day. Do not use it during menses. The cream can be used in conjunction with the suppository.
Check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not allergic to any of them before using. If you have any medical condition or are taking medication, check with your doctor before using. Follow the product directions cautiously to prevent side effects. Keep out of reach of children
NeuEve Review – Final Verdict
After careful inspection of NeuEve, it is a good menopause relief product specifically for vaginal issues. The formulation uses natural ingredients only and some have been used for treating vaginal problems for a very long time. However, it also has flaws like the lack of clinical testing proving that it really works.
There are mixed feedbacks on the product but many say it is really helpful in relieving vaginal issues. However, there are also some feedbacks saying it isn’t very effective so the product may not be for everyone.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."