Menophase is a dietary supplement designed especially for women in their menopause years. It combines vitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts to relieve the various discomforts during this critical stage of a woman’s life.
It contains antioxidants that help, protect and strengthen the body to maintain health, well-being, vitality and energy production. The supplement is also said to relieve the different symptoms of menopause like hot flashes, mood swings, etc.
One container with 90 capsules is priced about $30 online but shipping charges may apply since it is shipped from the United Kingdom.
How Does It Rate?
- This comprehensive formula is ideal for assisting you through the menopause, containing a potent blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals such as sage, maca, and siberian ginseng to promote vitality and wellbeing.
- While the menopause is a natural occurrence, it does not mean that you do not require some assistance.
- Changes in your nervous system, skin, mood, and energy, not to mention hot flushes and disturbed nights, can occur as oestrogen levels fall.
- To provide total body support.
- vitamin E
- hesperidin complex
- vitamin C
- Schizandra berry extract
- Siberian ginseng
- Sage leaf extract
- vitamin B6
- hops extract
- Angelica Archangelica
- The formula contains natural extracts and naturally occurring substances only.
- It is free of synthetic hormones and other potentially harmful chemical ingredients.
- Some active ingredients have been shown to help relieve menopause symptoms.
- The formula is not clinically proven to be effective.
- It has not undergone extensive safety testing.
- There is no money back guarantee offer.
- It is not available in the United States.
- The supplement is not from an established supplement manufacturer.
- Most reviews on the product say it is not very effective.
How Does Menophase Work?
The formula contains active ingredients that help regulate hormone production in the body.
This relieves the symptoms of menopause since hormonal fluctuations or deficiency is the main cause of the problem. Menophase also provides the body with essential nutrients that address certain menopause issues like osteoporosis.
It also contains potent antioxidants that protect the body from free radical damage and improve overall well-being.
Active Ingredients of Menophase
The active ingredients are vitamin E, hesperidin complex, vitamin C, Schizandra berry extract, Siberian ginseng, Sage leaf extract, magnesium, niacin, vitamin B6, hops extract, Angelica Archangelica, kelp, dandelion and zinc.
– According to study, Vitamin E provides the body with antioxidants that protect it against free radical damage. This helps prevent health problems and improves overall health. The hesperidin complex is for reducing risk of osteoporosis which is one of the major concerns during menopause.
– Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps strengthen the immune system and protect the body. Schizandra berry extract helps address cardiovascular problems related to menopause.
It has been used in conjunction with other herbs in traditional Chinese medicine for treating certain menopause symptoms. Vitamin B6 and most of the ingredients promote hormonal balance to relieve the different menopausal symptoms.
The other ingredients are for nutritional support during this delicate stage in a woman’s life.
Similar Products to Higher Nature Menophase:
Q: Is There Any Information About Menophase Serving Size
A: One serving is two capsules which are taken once daily.
Q: Is Menophase an Effective Menopause Supplement?
A: Some active ingredients have been shown to help alleviate menopause symptoms. The biggest problem of the product is that there is no clinical study showing that it is really effective. Also, most reviews from people who have tried it say it is not very effective. There are better options also available on the market like Acteane.
Considering everything about Menophase, it is just like most menopause supplements being sold today. It makes various claims but the problem is that there is no evidence that it is effective or safe.
It is also alarming that most customer reviews are negative saying it is not very effective or it causes side effects like dizziness. There are many better options on the market. Look for those that are clinically proven to be effective and safe.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you'll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: