What Is Menoforce?
The product Menoforce is manufactured by A. Vogel, a European company that produces a wide range of natural supplements. Menoforceis their product that is for the relief of menopausal symptoms and it is shown on the website which is informative and user-friendly.
The website contains additional health advice for consumers, background information about the founder of the company, and a list of retailers that carry the A. Vogel brand. The cost of Menoforce will vary depending on the retailer, but it is sold for an average price of $20.00. Although Menoforce’s quality is guaranteed, there is no actual money-back guarantee shown.
How Does It Rate?
- The company A.Vogel makes Menoforce. The A.Vogel brand was created by famous Swiss herbalist and naturopath Alfred Vogel.
- The company uses organic raw materials to produce and market a huge selection of phytopharmaceuticals, health, and nutritional supplements.
- Dr. Andy Suter is now the CEO and in charge of R&D at A.Vogel.
- Natural Sage extract
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Sucrose Laurate
- Hydrogenated Cotton Oil
- Menoforce is all-natural
- Sage is a traditionally used ingredient
- Key ingredients are well-explained
- Menoforce is widely available
- Menoforce can be taken with Hormone Replacement Treatments
- Menoforce is very affordable
- No clinical studies are shown
- Menoforce does not treat all menopause symptoms
- No discounts or money-back guarantees are provided
How Does It Work?
The key ingredient in Menoforce is the natural herb, Sage. It is said to be ‘freshly harvested’ for use in the formula that the company claims make the product so beneficial. Menoforce is designed to treat the common symptoms of menopause, a time of life when levels of estrogen decrease which leads to hot flashes and excessive sweating, in postmenopausal women.
Sage is a traditionally used ingredient for these symptoms and should not cause any harmful side effects on most users. It is warned however on the website, that Menoforce may not be suitable for women with sucrose intolerance, as the formula does contain this substance.
It does not appear that Menoforce is a very fast-acting product as it may take up to four weeks to produce full results and the manufacturer advises that if no relief is felt by then, the patient consults their doctor.
Menoforce – Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The Most Key Ingredient of Menoforce is Natural Sage extract
Natural Sage extract
– Salvia officinalis L, or sage extract, has long been used to treat bothersome menopausal symptoms. New research points to the therapeutic benefits of sage extract, particularly its capacity to lessen the hot flash frequency and severity as well as nocturnal sweats and excessive sweating. This study demonstrates that Salvia officinalis L extract contains estrogenic flavonoids that may lessen the frequency and intensity of hot flashes.
According to a different study, Salvia Officinalis affects the neuronal circuits that regulate body temperature and lessen the frequency of hot flashes.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sucrose Laurate, Hydrogenated Cotton Oil
Similar Products to Menoforce:
Q: How Should You Take Menoforce?
A: One pill every day is advised, according to the Menopause brand.
Q: Does Menoforce Provide A Free Trial Or Refund Policy?
A: There is no trial period for Menoforce. On the official product website, the return rules are listed.
Q: What Are The Side Effects Of Menoforce?
A: There are no negative effects, according to the manufacturers. In the event that the symptoms increase, they advise against taking the product.
What Do the Reviews Say?
So Far Menoforce Working Good
So glad I found Menoforce Sage Tablets. They are the best sage tablets available at the highest concentration. It worked for me significantly after a few weeks. Totally got rid of ALL hot flashes. Reduced my night sweats, although I still get them sometimes. ~ Angie Diaz
Menoforce would suit a woman who is experiencing only the more common, milder symptoms of menopause. It would also appeal to the consumer who prefers to use all-natural products that work gently in the system.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: