What is Menopause 731?
Menopause 731 is a dietary supplement manufactured to help women dealing with different menopausal symptoms such as sleeplessness, anxiety, hot flashes, and low libido.
Its unique formulation consists of potent, natural ingredients include botanical extract with a long history in traditional medicine.
The product is said to help women maintain the body hormone levels, which is known to be a significant factor causing symptoms of menopause.
It provides relief to about 11 common discomforts as a result of menopause including vaginal dryness, mood swings, sleep disturbance and many more. With regularly and religious use of Menopause 731, users may experience an improved overall life quality.
Who is the Manufacturer of Menopause 731?
The company taking credit for production and distribution of this dietary supplement is called Life Extension.
The manufacturer is set out to provide your body with the best they deserve. They claim to be focused on producing products that is of the highest purity, quality, and potency.
Further, Life Extension claims to specially select its featured ingredients after detailed research to ensure they provide its customers with the most nutritional potency worth your buck.
Also, they allege that their quality control standards meet with the strict GMP standards, which project how serious the manufacturer is about delivering safe and effective supplements.
How Does Menopause 731 Work?
As a dietary supplement, it would be expected for that its working principle is based on the products proprietary blend.
The product features a working process based on the health benefits of an herb, Siberian rhubarb.
This extract helps activate ER-beta, a particular estrogen receptor while leaving ER-alpha behind.
This unique mechanism is said to be how Menopause 731 works to help alleviate 11 common discomforts experienced as a result of menopause.
Menopause 731 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
According to the manufacturer, Menopause 731 provide relieve to several symptoms of menopause based on its proprietary blend.
Therefore, we can have an insight into how effective this product can be and looking at the included ingredients:
- Siberian Rhubarb – This herbal extract is the active ingredient in the supplement and has been used for centuries for dealing with menopausal symptoms. Studies have shown that the herb may help deal with hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats. Also, the plant-based ingredient may help women improve their life quality.
- Stearic Acid – This amino acid is popular among several supplements, as it helps harden and thicken other included ingredients in the formulation.
- Silica – This substance helps raises the production of collagen in our body, which support your hair, nails, and skin during the menopause stage.
- Croscarmellose Sodium – This ingredient helps deliver the potent benefits of the supplement to the intestine.
What are the Advantages of Menopause 731?
- The supplement is said to include on natural ingredients in its formulation, which reduces its likelihood of causing any side effects.
- The product may help deal with hot flashes and relieve other symptoms
- The manufacturer provides detailed information about the product
- The supplement could improve women’s overall quality of life.
What are the Disadvantages of Menopause 731?
- The product does not include other favorite ingredients known to help relieve menopausal symptoms.
- The product may not be able to combat sleeplessness and irritability, as its active ingredient is mainly useful for hot flashes.
- The product is not recommended for people who have or have a history of estrogen-dependent tumors.
- It may result in further health complications if used by pregnant or lactating women.
How Should You take Menopause 731?
According to the product’s label, the manufacturer suggests users take one pill of the product on a daily basis with or without a meal.
How Much Does Menopause 731 Cost?
On the manufacturer’s website, the product is available for $24.30. Customers can also take advantage of any offered extras and bonuses.
What is Menopause 731’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer offers a 12-month return policy for customers who may want a full refund for any reasons.
Does Menopause 731 Offer a Free Trial?
There is yet to be an option for individuals who may want to try the supplement out before purchasing.
Menopause 731 Review – Final Verdict
The menopause supplement, Menopause 731, does seem like a product designed to ease ladies struggling with several symptoms of menopause.
This product promises to help relieve hot flashes, mood swing, sleeplessness, and eight other symptoms.
Its proprietary blend contains only natural ingredients, which the manufacturer boast to be potent enough to deliver those results.
However, this supplement has some downsides including the absence of other favorite ingredients which could have contributed to the product effectiveness.
Further, this menopause relief supplement may not help women relieve symptoms like joint pain, fatigue, sleeplessness, and irritability. Also, this product is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women including individuals with estrogen-dependent tumors.
In this regard, it is advised to add this supplement to your consideration list and check out other supplements before finally making a choice.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about the Top Rated Menopause Supplements of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."