What is Menofem?
Menofem is a natural supplement that is designed to provide relief to the symptoms of menopause. This includes the much feared hot flashes. It essentially works by balancing hormone levels to alleviate and prevent hot flashes, mood swings, sleeplessness and other symptoms of menopause. Let’s take this menopause supplement under close inspection to determine if it is worth considering or not.
How does Menofem Work?
Menofem uses Chinese, Native American and Ayurvedic herbs to help normalize hormone levels. The symptoms of menopause are mostly caused by the decreasing estrogen and progesterone levels in the body. The product is formulated to replace the missing hormones to decrease severity and occurrence of menopausal symptoms.
Menofem Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The key ingredients of Menofem are black cohosh, dong quai, licorice, chasteberry, red clover, wild yam, dandelion root, motherwort and ashwagandha. Dong quai and black cohosh are well-known herbal remedies for hot flashes.
The other ingredients have been found to help normalize hormone levels in the menopausal woman’s body. However, there is no information on how each ingredient works on the product’s official website.
What are the Advantages of Menofem?
- Contains clinically proven ingredients that can help provide relief to symptoms of menopause.
- Doesn’t contain strong chemicals that can cause serious side effects.
- Made from all-natural ingredients.
- Doesn’t contain gluten, wheat, soy, artificial colors, sweeteners and preservatives.
- Very affordable and lower-priced compared to other menopause supplements.
- Can be easily ordered online.
- There are several good reviews of the product online.
- Some users claim that it is really effective.
What are the Disadvantages of Menofem?
- There is no clinical evidence that Menofem is really effective and safe.
- Some people who have tried it claim that it is ineffective.
- There is no money-back guarantee.
- Comes from a relatively new supplement company.
- There is not much information on the product available on their website especially when it comes to how each ingredient works.
- Still fairly new on the market and not time-tested.
Menofem Review – Final Verdict
Upon closer inspection of Menofem, it appears to be a good product that is worth trying. The only problem is that there is no substantial evidence that it can really deliver on their claims. The only way to determine if it really is effective is by giving it a try.
However, if you want to find products that are really proven to provide relief to symptoms of menopause, a little research will point you to the right direction.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."