Estriol-Care is a women’s wellness product that helps balance the hormones in the body. It is primarily for increasing estriol levels which are a form of estrogen lacking in menopausal women.
The product is designed as a natural solution for menopause and peri-menopause to reduce the different symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, low sex drive, etc.
It contains natural Estriol USP and doesn’t contain any form of synthetic estrogen. A 2-ounce pump container is being sold online for about $18.29. It is from Life Flo which is not a well-known health and wellness company.
How Does It Rate?
- Estriol Care is manufactured by Life-Flo, which is part of the nutraceutical family of brands, according to the official website.
- It is a market leader in synthetic-free cosmetics and all-natural beauty supplements.
- It was one of the first companies to commercialize natural progesterone cream.
- Life-Flo products are scientifically formulated, free of synthetic colors, made with specific organic ingredients, and not tested on animals.
- Life-corporate Flo’s headquarters are in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Aloe barbadensis
- Estriol USP
- Potassium sorbate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- It contains natural estriol
- Estriol-Care is affordable
- There is some good feedback on the product
- There is no substantial evidence that the product is really effective.
- The product has not undergone thorough safety testing.
- No free trial or money back guarantee is offered.
- Some users experienced skin irritation from the formula.
- It is not from a reputable company.
- There are many negative reviews from users saying it is not effective.
How Does Estriol Care Work?
This product’s ingredients are used to reduce aging symptoms and control menopause hormones. It may soften your skin and leave it smooth and balanced if applied once or twice a day. The product basically makes up for the deficiency of Estriol in the body of menopausal and peri-menopausal women. It is absorbed through the skin increasing estriol levels to relieve the different symptoms of menopause like hot flashes, low libido, mood swings, etc.
Estriol-Care Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– A component that may play an important role in making the skin glow. According to one study, it has a high medicinal value and could be used as a hormone regulator. Estriol cream benefits from the anti-aging properties of Aloe Vera. Due to its soothing and hydrating properties, it is included in skincare products. Incorporating Aloe Barbadensis in skincare products like Wellsprings Serenity Cream aims to support overall well-being during the menopausal transition.
– The estriol component may be responsible for protecting without the risks associated with higher estrogen levels. Estriol can either be antagonistic or agonistic to estrogen.
This component may be useful in alleviating menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness, insomnia, and frequent UTIs. A study backs up these claims, revealing that this element may help control menopausal symptoms.
– May be critical in ensuring that Estriol cream does not expire too soon. It may inhibit the growth and reproduction of microorganisms in order to keep the product from spoiling.
– May play an important role in smoothing and glowing the skin. The healing property may increase the skin’s collagen level, making it more vibrant and youthful. According to research, sodium bicarbonate may neutralize acids and remove oil and sweat, leaving the skin silky and smooth. This may result in better-looking skin.
Estriol-Care – FAQs
Q: Is There any Information About Directions?
A: Apply one to two times daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Dispense the cream on the palm of your hand and rub on your chest, abdominal area, inner arms or thighs. Rotate application area each time.
Q: Is This Cream Effective For Menopause Symptoms?
A: The main problem with Estriol-Care is that there is no clinical evidence that it really works. There are some positive testimonials from customers saying it works but only for minor menopause symptoms. Many users say it is not really helpful for severe cases of menopause symptoms.
Q: Is There any Information About Precautions?
A: Apply first on a small area of your skin to check for skin irritation. The product is for external use only. Avoid contact with your eyes and keep out of reach of children. In the case of skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.
After carefully reviewing Estriol-Care, it is not a good product. In fact, the lack of testing done on the product is quite disturbing. There are also many negative reviews saying it doesn’t work or the formula causes skin irritation.
It would be better to look for other menopause relief products that are actually proven to be effective and safe.
You may also want to check out some other products such as Effisoy, Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream, Esteem Lifesupport Herbals Menocalm Menopause Well Being, and Estriol-Care in order to make a comparison with this product.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you'll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: