What Is Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream?
For the past three decades, Emerita Pro-Gest endures to be the leading natural progesterone cream trusted by women, and the first one to be supported by clinical studies.
Women experience a myriad of discomforts correlated to hormonal imbalance during perimenopause and menopause. This is when Pro-Gest cream becomes beneficial – it promotes midlife balance.
How Does It Rate?
- The Emerita brand is manufactured by Nutraceutical Corp, which was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Park City, Utah.
- It is one of the most well-known organizations in the United States that manufactures dietary supplements for sale in health food stores. Nutraceutical International Corp. owns the business.
- USP Progesterone
- Purified water
- vitamin E
- aloe vera leaf juice
- hybrid safflower seed oil
- sweet almond oil
- glyceryl stearate
- acetyl alcohol
- steric acid
- sorbic acid
- hydrogen peroxide
- It may support the progesterone level
- It may give relief from menopause symptoms
- Paraben Free
- Not tested on animals
- It works to maintain hormonal balance
- In excessive amounts, Pro-Gest cream may cause drowsiness
- People who are very sensitive to progesterone may develop hormonal headaches, and in extreme cases may exacerbate PMS symptoms
How Does Emerita Pro-Gest Cream Work?
Emerita Pro Gest Cream is a topical formulation that you rub into your skin to absorb the ingredients. In terms of menopause, the main active ingredient is a plant-based hormone known as USP progesterone.
Progesterone levels typically fall during perimenopause and menopause, contributing to symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats. This formula balances hormone levels and reduces the frequency and severity of menopausal symptoms.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Aloe vera and sweet almond oil are two other ingredients that are soothing and hydrating to the skin. They contain antioxidants, which can repair skin damage, as well as anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce skin redness and swelling.
Pro-Gest Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Pro-Gest Cream is comprised of the following various ingredients:
– According to study, USP progesterone is a hormone replacement made from plants. Diosgenin is a plant-derived substance produced by wild yam and soybeans. Diosgenin is extracted and chemically synthesised into bio-available human progesterone. Each ounce of Emerita Pro-Gest Cream contains 450mg of progesterone.
Purified water, vitamin E, aloe vera leaf juice, hybrid safflower seed oil, glycerin, panthenol, sweet almond oil, glyceryl stearate, acetyl alcohol, steric acid, sorbic acid, carbomer, and hydrogen peroxide.
You May Also Like – Estriol-Care
Emerita Pro-Gest Natural Progesterone Cream Reviews
Emerita Pro-gest — I am a 40-year-old woman with PCOS. I noticed last year that my mood swings were out of control. I felt a low simmering rage all the time. Although I was on the pill to manage my PCOS and had lost 60 pounds I felt like I was losing control of my hormones. I stopped the pill in Dec of 2020 and started with Pro-gest. It’s been a miracle maker for me. My periods are very predictable, my mood improved almost immediately, no hot flashes, best libido in years, and no sleep disturbances. The only problem is trying to find the right dose and timing bc although there is a guideline, it really depends on each woman’s unique circumstances. And I use it more when I’m under stress. Also, the scent leaves something to be desired. But I will absolutely continue to use it. ~ review by Emily Kimmer
Q: How Should You Use Pro-Gest Cream 4 Oz?
A: Obtain a dime-size drop of cream (1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon) and massage gently into your skin, usually in the inner arms, inner thighs, abdomen, or chest. Rotating the application area is recommended. Pro-Gest is best applied two times a day.
Women In Their Reproductive Years
Pro-Gest is most beneficial to use in the course of the second half of the menstrual cycle (two weeks prior to menstruation)
- Days 1 (first day of bleeding) – Day 13: Pro-Gest should not be applied
- Days 14 – Day 21: Apply 1/4 teaspoon Pro-Gest two times a day
- Days 22 – Day 28: Apply Pro-Gest® two times a day
Women Who Are Perimenopausal (Still Menstruating But With Modifications In Cycle)
- Days 1 (first day of bleeding) – Day 7: Pro-Gest should not be applied
- Days 8 – Day 21: Apply 1/4 teaspoon of Pro-Gest two times a day
- Days 22 – Day 28: Apply 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Pro-Gest two times a day
- Just in case your period starts off early, DISCONTINUE application of the Pro-guest while you are bleeding. Consider the first day of bleeding as your first day, and start off the cycle again
- On the other hand, if your period is late, apply the cream until your third week (day 28 of your cycle), afterward take a week off. If by the end of your week off and your period has still not started, resume application of the cream as designated above for days 8-28 or up to the start of your period. STOP application of the cream when your period starts. Consider the first day of bleeding as day one of your cycle, and resume the cycle over again
Women Who Are Menopausal Or Post-menopausal (Ceased Menstruating)
Decide on any calendar day as your day one, then follow the following cycle
- Days 1 – Day 7 Pro-Gest should not be applied
- Days 8 – Day 30 (or 31): Apply 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of Pro-Gest two times a day
If necessary or suggested by your doctor, you may apply up to 1/2 teaspoon of Pro-Gest two times a day corresponding to the same schedule.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: How Much Does Pro-Gest Cream 4 Oz Cost?
A: You will be charged $47.99 for Pro-Gest Cream on its manufacturer site.
Q: What is Pro-Gest Cream 4 Oz Return Policy?
A: You can return the product within 30 days from the date of purchase. After informing the company you may be eligible for a partial refund.
Q: What are the Precautions When Using This Supplement?
A: Please note that this product contains Progesterone, a chemical recognized by the State of California to cause cancer. Shipment of progesterone products is prohibited in the State of California.
If you start to experience irritation or any untoward side effects, discontinue using the product and consult a doctor.
Q: Is Pro-Gest Cream 4 Oz Safe?
A: The pro-gest cream is safe to use and it is backed up by clinical trials. There are no long-term adverse effects noted for this menopause supplement progesterone.
Pro-Gest Cream 4 Oz Review – Final Verdict
Pro-Gest Cream proves to be beneficial in diminishing symptoms that are related to hormonal imbalance such as hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, mood swings, and even diminished sex drive. This menopause product can be used to resolve PMS ailments and also to ease out the symptomatic changes women face during perimenopause and menopause.
Though Pro-Gest cream demonstrates safety and effectiveness, it is still best to contact your doctor before using this product. Every woman is different from the other and so it is advisable for every treatment and remedy to be individualized as well according to your own type and condition. Most effective menopause supplements available on the market today are Estro Rhythm and Estro500.
Fortunately, natural therapies for menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, hot flashes, night sweats, decreased libido, and mood swings are available. Since many women experience weight gain during menopause, many natural menopause supplements contain herbs and botanicals that support a healthy metabolism. Menopause supplements should be evaluated on proven ingredients, ability to reduce hot flashes and night sweats, ability to provide hormonal balance and boost libido and its overall value.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned menopause supplements and vitamins based on the available research: