What is VeraFlex?
VeraFlex is a joint health supplement. It is intended to be a dietary supplement and comes in capsule form. It takes a somewhat unusual approach to joint health. The product contains within its formula a form of Aloe Vera. It is said that this is included to provide immune support to the body.
The company purports that by supporting the immune system, the body will be better equipped to fend off joint inflammation. This product may be useful for anyone who is suffering from chronic joint pain or stiffness. When taken as directed, this product can alleviate certain adverse joint symptoms.
Aloe vera is also apparently helpful for absorption of nutrients and delivers them directly to the joints. VeraFlex, in general, may be able to improve range of motion and joint mobility. This joint pain product may also be able to heal damaged connective tissue.
How Does It Rate?
- VeraFlex is made by a company called American Global Health Group, LLC. but the company may also go under the name of AloeCure.
- It is unclear whether two separate companies share joint ownership of VeraFlex or if it goes by different names.
- They are based out of Bellevue, Washington and produce many different types of health supplements that range from skin care products to digestive health supplements.
- The claim that they make for VeraFlex is that it can help improve the health of the user’s joints and relieve them of pain.
- BiAloe Organic Aloe Vera
- This supplement for joint pain may work quickly as we are told that most positive effects can be felt within 7 days.
- VeraFlex may be able to improve one’s immune system.
- It may also be possible that this product can improve joint health in a long-term sense.
- VeraFlex may be able to improve joint mobility when taken as directed.
- There is not yet enough evidence to support the assertion that aloe vera can help treat osteoarthritis.
- One of the contraindications of the ingredient Univestin is that it may lead to hypersensitivity.
- The daily nutritional value of all the components in VeraFlex have not been established.
- This product may not work consistently from one person to the next.
How Does VeraFlex Work?
As stated earlier this product features aloe vera as one of its key active ingredients. This seems to be a focal point for this product as the manufacturers claim that aloe vera can help boost the user’s immune system and deliver nutrients straight to the joints for fast relief.
Apparently aloe vera has been used for centuries to treat joint pain and arthritis which is probably why it is included in the VeraFlex formula. Furthermore, we are told that VeraFlex works quickly and that the user can expect relief from joint stiffness in as little as 3 days.
VeraFlex Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
VeraFlex features 3 active ingredients which are all some type of botanical extract.
The site that sells VeraFlex says that there have been no adverse side effects reported forming anyone who has used VeraFlex so if this claim is true, we can assume that this is a safe product.
– This substance is the resin that is extracted from the Boswellia Serrata gum tree. According to Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, it has been used for centuries to treat various conditions associated with inflammation.
– According to The Faseb Journal, this is the extract of the Scutellaria Baicalensis and Acacia Catechu tree. There have been studies conducted on this extract that seem to suggest it alleviates different kinds of joint discomfort by inhibiting pro-inflammatory molecules.
BiAloe Organic Aloe Vera
– Aloe vera is said to be beneficial for joint health because of its antioxidant properties. In VeraFlex it is also used to give the user’s immune system a boost.
Find Out More Products
VeraFlex Questions and Answers
Q: How Should you Take VeraFlex?
A: The directions for use indicate that the user should take 1 pill of VeraFlex every day or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. It is also advised that the best time to take the pill is in the morning.
Q: How Much Does VeraFlex Cost?
A: Free shipping on all orders of $49 or more.
- One bottle of VeraFlex will cost $49.95.
- Three bottles of VeraFlex costs $134.85.
- 6 bottles will cost $239.70 and 12 bottles cost $359.40.
Q: How can I order some?
A: You can buy this product directly from the manufacturer official website and each bottle contains 30 capsules which is about one month’s supply.
Q: What is VeraFlex’s Return Policy?
A: In order to receive a refund for VeraFlex you must contact the company within 30 days of your purchase and obtain a return merchandise authorization number. You can be refunded the cost of the product but not the shipping fees.
Q: Does VeraFlex Offer A Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial of VeraFlex currently available. You may want to try to contact the company directly and see if you can obtain a sample.
VeraFlex Review – Final Verdict
VeraFlex is an interesting joint pain supplement that may be able to boost the user’s immune system as well as alleviate certain joint issues.
It may be that over time, VeraFlex can also help to improve the overall resiliency and mobility of the user’s joints.
There does, however, need to be more research done on the efficacy of aloe vera as a joint pain treatment.
The ingredient Univestin has also been observed to cause contraindications such as hypersensitivity and VeraFlex may not work consistently from one user to the next.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: