What is Universal Nutrition Animal Flex?
Universal Nutrition Animal Flex is a joint health supplement that delivers a combination of glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote healing of damaged joints and cartilages.
It also promotes decreased rates of joint deterioration by strengthening your bones and joints.
This product specifically caters to athletes and body-builders.
In the longer term, daily supplementation may lead to improvements in joint lubrication, enhanced flexibility, and greater range of motion, supporting enhanced athletic performance.
Who is the Manufacturer of Universal Nutrition Animal Flex?
Animal Flex is a joint health supplement manufactured by Animal Pak, a subsidiary of Universal Nutrition. The parent company, a health and nutraceuticals corporation, was set up in 1977. Today, Universal Nutrition is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Universal Nutrition advocates, “Every body is different. Good nutrition is universal.”
How Does Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Work?
This health supplement works by delivering a nutrition complex to promote stronger bones and joints that help prepare them for additional body weight and muscle gain. This complex also helps restore damaged connective tissues and structures. It provides protection from inflammation and further deterioration, particularly those caused by repetitive movements.
Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Universal Nutrition Animal Flex is formulated with the following ingredients:
- Glucosamine: It promotes overall joint health and protection from further aging and deterioration.
- Chondroitin: It works best when combined with glucosamine to deliver restorative as well as protective benefits to improve joint health, mobility, and range of motion.
- MSM: This ingredient enhances the joint health benefits that can be delivered by glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Flaxseed Oil: It is made up of a high concentration of alpha linoleic acid which has been demonstrated in scientific studies to help relieve and protect joints from inflammation while also improving lubrication.
- Hyaluronic Acid: It eases pain from the friction created when the cartilage is damaged by improving joint lubrication.
- Ginger Root: It contains anti-inflammatory properties that help with speeding up restoration of damaged joints and cartilages.
- Turmeric Root: It also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that generally provides relief from joint pain and arthritis.
- Boswellia: Other than consisting of anti-inflammatory components, this ingredient is also well-known for the pain relief resulting from its natural analgesic properties.
- Quercetin: It is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that can help prevent advanced deterioration of joints and cartilages.
- Bromelain: Derived from pineapples, this ingredient reduces pain and swelling caused by damage to the joints and cartilages.
What are the Advantages of Universal Nutrition Animal Flex?
- This product specifically caters to athletes and body-builders who may need extra joint protection.
- This product contains botanically-sourced ingredients that have been found to contain high levels of antioxidants to shield joints from future damage and premature deterioration.
- It contains powerful anti-inflammatories that help relieve swelling.
- It contains two types of chondroitin which has been claimed by the manufacturer to more dramatically boost the body’s natural joint repair function.
- According to manufacturer’s claims, this supplement promotes the protection and rebuilding, as well as the replenishment of key nutrients necessary for enhanced joint health.
What are the Disadvantages of Universal Nutrition Animal Flex?
- This supplement will be experienced by users in different ways depending on the condition of their joints.
- This product contains soy and may not complement the lifestyles of users who prefer gluten-free, GMO-free alternatives.
- Results are not immediately apparent, and improvements may take a while to become evident.
- This product is not intended to provide treatment to diseases associated with the joints.
- This product contains shellfish and, thus, may cause allergic reactions in some users.
How Should You take Universal Nutrition Animal Flex?
Take 1 scoop or 1 pack of this supplement with any of your meals. Take once daily only. Do not have more than the recommended daily intake.
How Much Does Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Cost?
A 30-pack bundle or, 1 container of 30 scoops costs $22.58 from third-party retailers while the product costs $29.95 for the same volume on the manufacturer’s online store. There is no mention of any discounts for bundle orders.
What is Universal Nutrition Animal Flex’s Return Policy?
There is no indication of any form of guarantee for this product when purchased from the manufacturer’s online store.
Does Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Offer a Free Trial?
This product does not appear to be offered on a free trial.
Universal Nutrition Animal Flex Review – Final Verdict
This product consists of several ingredients that have been closely associated with the improvement of joint health. However, like many other supplements, there are no approved therapeutic claims and, while it is said to be specifically designed for athletes and body builders, there is nothing in the formula that is unique in any way.
Additionally, this brand costs more than other similarly formulated joint health supplements. You can easily obtain the benefits that you can get from this supplement using another at a considerably lower cost so it would be prudent to compare and contrast with other similar products before you click and buy.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain and damage, preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to an untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and also promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.