Viva Labs Krill Oil Overview
Viva Labs Krill Oil is a dietary supplement that contains cold pressed krill oil that is freshly harvested from the waters of Antarctica. Krill is a small crustacean similar to shrimps and it has been found out that fatty acids obtained from them is far more potent and has more benefits than your usual fish oil.
How Does It Rate?
- This supplement is manufactured by Viva Labs.
- Clinically shown to benefit cardiovascular, brain, joint, and female health,
- Manufactured in GMP Certified Facilities
- Viva Labs Krill Oil
- Omega 3
- Third Party Certified for Purity & Potency.
- Good for Supporting brain and joint health.
- Does not contain artificial colors, dairy, gluten or GMOs.
- Follow the recommended dosage according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- It can cause gastrointestinal distress accompanied by symptoms of diarrhea, bloating, and gas.
- Avoid using this product prior to a scheduled surgery because it will likely increase your risk for bleeding.
How Does it work?
Omega 3 fatty acids are a big hit when it comes to overall health and well-being. It provides many benefits to the human body. It ensures a healthy cardiovascular, nervous, gastric, and immune system. It also has anti-inflammatory property that can help reduce swelling and pain of the joints. These fatty acids are also antioxidants that helps eliminate free radicals from the body. It is said that fish oils are a rich source of Omega 3 but recent studies show that krill oil contains more potent form of Omega 3.
Viva Labs Krill Oil Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients contained in Viva Labs Krill Oil are the following:
– It is cold pressed krill oil that has 54x more antioxidant properties than fish oil. It ensures optimum cardiovascular health thereby reducing risk for heart diseases. It also helps in the repair process of damaged joints and cartilages in the body. It also contributes to enhancing the immune system and neurologic function. It also helps regulate the glucose levels in the body.
– Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant that helps eliminate free radicals in the body that causes damage to joints and cartilages. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can effectively reduce swelling and discomfort of the affected joints and muscle groups.
Find Out More Products
Viva Labs Krill Oil FAQ’s
Q: When Is The Best Time To Take Viva Labs Krill Oil?
A: Viva Labs Krill Oil is best taken in the morning after breakfast to activate the supplement’s benefits throughout the day.
Q: How do you take Viva Labs Krill Oil?
A: According to the manufacturer of Viva Labs Krill Oil, 2 Caplique® capsules are to be taken once daily.
Q: How Long Will The Effects Of Viva Labs Krill Oil Last?
A: The initial benefits of Viva Labs Krill Oil will be experienced at least 2-3 weeks after initial consumption of the supplement. It has to be continuously taken as instructed so that the level of Omega 3 in the body is maintained at a certain level in order to maximize its potential.
Q: Is Viva Labs Krill Oil Safe For People With Shellfish Allergies?
A: Krill oil is manufactured from Krill, a crustacean similar to shrimps thus it cannot be taken by people who has shellfish allergy.
Q: Are There Any Precautions Related To Viva Labs Krill Oil For People Suffering From Heart Problems?
A: If you have a cardiovascular problem, consult your healthcare provider prior to using this product because it might affect your current condition or interact with the drugs you are taking.
Q: Is There Any Research Done On Viva Labs Krill Oil?
A: There have been various independent researches done on Viva Labs Krill Oil which concluded that it contains more omega 3 fatty acids than the usual fish oil. One research also concluded that it contains 54x more antioxidant properties than ordinary fish oil.
Q: Does Viva Labs Krill Oil Help Relieve Joint Pain?
A: Since this supplement contains a premium form of krill oil which has more anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, it can help reduce symptoms associated with joint problems including pain, discomfort, swelling, and stiffness.
Q: Can Viva Labs Krill Oil Be Stacked With Other Animal Supplements?
A: Viva Labs Krill Oil is for human consumption thus it is not safe to place it in storage along with animal supplements.
Viva Labs Krill Oil – Final Verdict
Undoubtedly, Omega 3 fatty acids are packed with benefits that affect health in holistic way. It does not merely help in reducing the risk for cardiovascular disease. It also helps maintain healthy functioning of the brain and immune system. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which can help the deteriorating condition of joints in the body. Viva Lab does not only offer these benefits but has even multiplied the benefits by using krill oil as its source of fatty acid. So if you want to have a more youthful and healthy life, then Viva Labs Krill Oil is a product for you.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you'll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: