What is Turmeric Curcumin X285?
This is one of the more interesting supplements that we have reviewed because it straddles the line between two very different supplement categories: joint health supplements and nootropic supplements.
Table of Contents [Show]
The claims that the manufacturers make about this intriguing product is that it will help your joints recover quickly and completely after heavy exercise and also that it will help to support overall cognitive function.
The name of this dual-function supplement is Turmeric Curcumin X285. It is a supplement that comes in capsule form and we are told that it is a refinement of a past formula and that the present incarnation of Turmeric Curcumin X285 is a new and improved version.
The product has apparently been endorsed by medical doctors and is said to be the culmination of lots of research into the functions of joints.
Who is the Manufacturer of Turmeric Curcumin X285?
Turmeric Curcumin X285 is made by a company called 1MD who claim that the basis of everything that they do is science and nature. They make a lot of different kinds of supplements that range from heart health to diet and fitness products.
With Turmeric Curcumin X285, they are hoping that users will feel more joint mobility and usability as well as improved cognitive function. They claim that the 2 active ingredients in Turmeric Curcumin X285 are extremely potent and effective.
How Does Turmeric Curcumin X285 Work?
One of the key factors to this joint pain product is the assertion that the brand of curmcumenoids that they use for it is 285 times more bioavailable than other strands of curcumenoids.
This means, if true, that Turmeric Curcumin X285 can be absorbed more completely into the body and that the nutrients it contains can be used more completely. This is also a product that is said to work with no GMO’s and to be safe for vegans.
Turmeric Curcumin X285 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are essentially only 2 active ingredients in the Turmeric Curcumin X285 formula. One of which has actually been patented apparently. They are naturally sourced although it is unclear if they are synthesized in the extraction process.
- Longvida Optimized Curcumin Extract – This is the patented form of curcumin in the Turmeric Curcumin X285 formula. It is said to be more potent because essentially, more of it can be used by the body without waste.
- WorkVel (Boswellia Serrata) – This is another specialized form of the boswellia serrata extract. The sap from the boswellia serrata tree has been used for joint health because of it apparent anti-inflammatory properties.
What are the Advantages of Turmeric Curcumin X285?
- This product may have a beneficial effect on joint mobility.
- Long-term use of this product may result in an improved ability for the user’s joints to fight off inflammation and free radical damage.
- The gelatin used in Turmeric Curcumin X285 is vegetable based so it is safe to use for vegetarians.
- It might have a positive effect on brain.
What are the Disadvantages of Turmeric Curcumin X285?
- The claims that Turmeric Curcumin X285 can help cognitive function may be a bit overstated since none of the active ingredients have been proven to help the brain.
- Skin sensitization is a usual occurrence in humans when stearic acid, which is an ingredient in the capsule of this product is ingested.
- There are certain health risks to take into account with the capsule ingredient maltodextrin which is also present in the Turmeric Curcumin X285 formula.
- This product does not seem to be able to alleviate immediate joint pain.
How Should You take Turmeric Curcumin X285?
This product is to be taken as a dietary supplement and the user is advised to take one pill twice a day on an empty stomach.
How Much Does Turmeric Curcumin X285 Cost?
Turmeric Curcumin X285 comes in 3 packages. The first comes with one bottle and costs $45. The second comes with three bottles and they are $38.33 each. The last package comes with 6 bottles and they are priced at $33.17 each.
What is Turmeric Curcumin X285’s Return Policy?
You can return Turmeric Curcumin X285 for a refund but you must do so within 90 days of your original purchase and you must have ordered the product through the official Turmeric Curcumin X285 website.
Does Turmeric Curcumin X285 Offer a Free Trial?
1MD is not offering a free trial of Turmeric Curcumin X285 at this time. Check back with us at a later date though as we frequently update our reviews to reflect new information as it become available.
Turmeric Curcumin X285 Review – Final Verdict
Turmeric Curcumin X285 is said to be a joint health supplement. It may be possible for this product to be able to improve the flexibility of the user’s joints.
The user may also find that their joints take less time to recover after exercise as well. Turmeric Curcumin X285 is also vegetarian-friendly and is GMO-free.
On the other hand, it is a bit hard to see exactly how this product might benefit the functions of the brain. Stearic acid, which is a present component in the Turmeric Curcumin X285 formula may also result in skin sensitization.
There are also some health concerns associated with the ingredient maltodextrin. We suggest considering all of your options for a joint supplement before taking the plunge with Turmeric Curcumin X285.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.