What is Tissue Rejuvenator?
Tissue Rejuvenator is a natural supplement which is intended for individuals who are in chronic pain or who have a degenerative nerve disorder. The manufacturer claims that it eliminates pain and inflammation in the joints.
Table of Contents [Show]
It may also repair damage to the joints, tendons, and tissue and users are said to have more mobility and flexibility in their joints after using this supplement.
The product is supposed to be a suitable substitute for NSAIDs and can be used by marathon runners for this purpose. Tissue Rejuvenator is packed with health and immunity-building antioxidants.
Who is the Manufacturer of Tissue Rejuvenator?
Tissue Rejuvenator is manufactured by Hammer Nutrition, a company which was founded in 1987 by Brian Frank. This is a sports nutrition company dedicated to providing athletes with fuels and supplements to maximize performance. The company also sells clothes, EMS units, body care products, and other accessories.
Frank started the company as an avid fitness lover because he wanted to help athletes doing high-endurance training with the side effects that they may experience such as lack of energy and anemia.
They produce supplements high in antioxidants, which are healthy for the immune system, promote healing and have anti-inflammatory benefits.
How Does Tissue Rejuvenator Work?
The product contains 2 key components which are essential to proper joint health. These are basic components that play a role in the synthesis of the joints, tendons, and ligaments. They lead to more flexible movement in the joints.
The antioxidants and other immune-building ingredients promote healing in the body. This supplement is also packed with anti-inflammatories, which reduce swelling in the joints and tendons.
Tissue Rejuvenator Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The joint pain product is rich in antioxidants, which strengthen the immune system and promote healing in the body. It also contains anti-inflammatory agents which reduce the inflammation in the body. Other ingredients promote synthesis and healing in the joints, tendons, cartilage and bones.
The primary ingredients in the product are:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – This substance lengthens the time it takes for the cartilage to deteriorate. At the same time, it repairs and rebuilds damage to the cartilage. It also provides the joints with lubrication and makes them more flexible. Glucosamine Sulfate is an anti-inflammatory that reduces swelling.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This substance slows the development of arthritis by reducing the destruction of joint tissue and cartilage. It also provides lubrication for the joints and repairs damaged tissue.
- Yucca Root – Also called cassava, this shrub is native to South America. It’s an important crop that provides an abundance of food and has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
- Quercetin – This is a polyphenol extracted from a plant. It’s purported to have anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, and can strengthen the immune system.
- Devil’s Claw – This is an herbal extract from a plant in the Bignoniaceae It’s said to have the same effectiveness as prescription medication when it comes to treating the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
What are the Advantages of Tissue Rejuvenator?
- This product might reduce pain and inflammation in the joints.
- Tissue Rejuvenator might be able to fix damage to the joints and tissue.
- It’s rich in antioxidants, which strengthen immunity and promote healing.
- The product is particularly effective for chronic pain and degenerative diseases.
What are the Disadvantages of Tissue Rejuvenator?
- The product has come into contact with shellfish, a common allergen.
- The capsules are large, making them harder to swallow and digest.
- Tissue Rejuvenator is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians as it has ingredients derived from chicken and bovine.
- Boswellia can cause headaches, nausea, and stomach pain.
Tissue Rejuvenator Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You take Tissue Rejuvenator?
A: Following an injury or serious pain, take 4 capsules up to twice a day. In order to maintain the effect, take either 1 or 2 capsules per day. This product can also be used by marathon runners instead of NSAIDS – in this case, take one capsule every 2 or 3 hours.
Q: How Much Does Tissue Rejuvenator Cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s official website, the supplements are priced at $32.95. If you purchase 3 or more bottles, you pay $29.95 per bottle. Customers who spend over $100 get their shipping for free. This product is also being sold by other online retailers, so you may want to compare prices to get the best deal.
Q: What is Tissue Rejuvenator’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day money back guarantee, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with this product for any reason, return the unused portion of the bottle to the company within 30 days of your purchase to request a refund. If you bought more than one bottle, they will give you the money back for only one opened product.
Q: Does Tissue Rejuvenator Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, the company doesn’t offer a free trial, nor do they give away product samples. If you want to try the product you have to purchase it.
Tissue Rejuvenator Review – Final Verdict
Tissue Rejuvenator is a natural joint pain supplement intended to treat joint pain and inflammation. It’s particularly geared towards people who have chronic pain or degenerative disorders.
The manufacturer claims that the product eliminates joint pain and swelling and repairs past damage to the joints, bones, cartilage, and ligaments. The supplements are purported to be an acceptable replacement for NSAIDs used by marathon runners.
There are some drawbacks to Tissue Rejuvenator. It contains shellfish, which is a common allergen and Boswellia can lead to headaches, nausea, and stomach pain. In addition, the capsules contain ingredients derived from bovine and chicken, making them unsuitable for vegans and vegetarians.
On the positive side, this supplement is extremely high in antioxidants. These build a strong immune system, and lead to healing in the body. It’s also very high in natural anti-inflammatory agents, which reduce inflammation. However, the capsules are quite big, so many users will find them difficult to swallow every day.
It’s always important to see your physician before you begin any new supplement. Make sure the product doesn’t interact with any medications that you take, and that it suits your health goals. In addition, research the product and its ingredients carefully on your own and compare with the competing products.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain and damage, preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to an untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and also promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.