What is Tramaline Plus+?
Tramaline Plus+ is a joint health supplement specifically designed to support healthy cartilage and joint flexibility. The manufacturer claims that this supplement can support the lubrication and flexibility of joints, while also relieving soreness and stiffness.
This product claims to be made with herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals that support joint flexibility and overall pain. Key ingredients include UC-II standardized cartilage and turmeric root, which has been associated with reducing joint pain, inflammation and stiffness related to rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
How Does It Rate?
- This supplement is manufactured by Nexus Formulas, a US-based company with its headquarters in New York City.
- This manufacturer makes several products that provide support for many aspects of health including the bladder, urinary tract, blood and circulatory system, cholesterol levels and the nerves.
- Tramaline Plus+ is one of two joint support products listed on the manufacturer website.
- Rice flour
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
- Potassium Chloride (Stabilizer)
- This joint pain product contains herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals that are associated with repairing damaged joints, including Turmeric, a well-known anti-inflammatory.
- Tramaline Plus+ may lubricate and reduce friction between the joints while providing relief from soreness and stiffness.
- The ingredients in this product may help rebuild new cartilage around the joints.
- This product may also provide relief by decreasing swelling.
- This product may take up to 90 days to produce full effects, according to the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer is very general about the ingredients and results and does not give specifics of the benefits or ingredient effectiveness.
- This product contains rice flour, which makes it unsuitable for those with a rice allergy.
- The gelatin used in this product may also cause allergic reactions in certain individuals.
How Does Tramaline Plus+ Work?
This joint health supplement works by combining UC-11 standardized cartilage with a proprietary blend of natural extracts.
The formula is said to support the lubrication and flexibility of joints while also providing relief from soreness and stiffness.
However, the manufacturer does not give specifics on how this product will use the herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals to support healthy cartilage and joint flexibility.
Tramaline Plus+ Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This supplement consists of herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals:
UC-II standardized cartilage (25% total collagen)
– This is apparently high-grade cartilage that has been standardized for potency and purity. Proprietary Blend: Ginger root, turmeric root, Boswellia serrata resin extract – Ginger, turmeric, and the extract of the Boswellia serrata gum tree have all been shown to have anti-inflammatory benefits for joints.
– Gelatin is a common ingredient used in the composition of capsules.
– Rice flour is often used as an anti-caking agent and meant to maintain the shape and consistency of the pill.
Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
– This is a vegetarian-friendly component of the capsule.
Potassium Chloride (Stabilizer)
– This stabilizer ensures that the capsule will withstand moisture and hold its form.
Tramaline Plus+ Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You take Tramaline Plus+?
A: The serving size is one capsule, but the website does not specify how many capsules should be taken per day. The manufacturer does recommend purchasing a three-month supply minimum because it may take up to 90 days to feel the full effects.
Q: How Much Does Tramaline Plus+ Cost?
A: There are three options for purchasing Tramaline Plus+, and all offer free shipping within the United States: a1-month supply for $67, a 3-month supply for $178, and a 6-month supply for $327.40.
Q: What is the Tramaline Plus+ Return Policy?
A: All Nexus Formulas products can be returned during the first 60 days of purchase for a refund of the full amount.
Q: Does Tramaline Plus+ Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no information indicating that this product is available for a free trial offer.
Tramaline Plus+ Review – Final Verdict
This joint pain product is composed of herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals that may promote the support of healthy cartridge and joint flexibility, along with the lubrication and relief of soreness and stiffness.
However, it may not be as fast-acting as other brands of joint pain relief supplements and the manufacturer states that it may take up to 90 days to see full effects.
Additionally, the product may not be suitable for all consumers because it contains common allergens such as rice flour which may result in a runny nose, sneezing, asthmatic symptoms and itching in some individuals. It would be vital to look for other weight loss products on the market like JointFlex.
Ultimately it is up to the consumer to opt for the best product for their needs, preferably one that has received good customer testimonials, ratings and reviews.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you'll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: