What is JointFlex?
Unlike oral joint pain treatments, JointFlex is a topical cream that is said to relieve pain in 5-20 minutes after being applied to the inflamed area.
The product’s website is user-friendly, informative and all manufacturer contact details are provided.
Clinical trials have been performed on the JointFlex formula, and are published on the site, which also includes testimonials from satisfied customers.
The regular price of JointFlex is $17.95 for a 4oz tube. The manufacturer of the product offers a money back guarantee which applies to both used and unused products.
Unfortunately there is no mention of the terms and conditions of the guarantee.
Who is the Manufacturer of JointFlex?
The company behind the product is known as Strides Arcolab. It does seem like a reliable manufacturer with a well-established specific website and all the information that you would want to get.
The company seems reliable which brings additional credibility to the product itself. This is definitely something which has to be accounted for.
At the same time, though, it is also important to note that there are quite a few claims made. The product promises to have a very nice and pleasant scent and to be able to improve the overall condition of your joints.
It is also supposedly made of natural ingredients without any side effects and it is very easy to use. It might also enhance your cartilage as well.
JointFlex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients in the product include:
- Camphor – 3.1% Saturation of this guarantees the reduced irritation in your joints. This is the only active ingredient in the product.
- Aloe Vera – This is going to help you sooth your skin while applying the product at the irritated joint areas
- Purified Water – This is going to help you enhance the dilution of the ingredients and their proper distribution
- Glycerin – This is going to add a layer of hydration while you apply the product
- Peppermint Oil – This is going to provide antioxidants which are known to enhance your overall antioxidant count
How Does JointFlex Work?
Because JointFlex is a topical cream, it is easy to apply and requires two applications daily to the affected area.
While most users do not experience side effects, the cream could cause irritations or rashes in those with sensitive skin.
What are the Advantages of JointFlex?
- The product might enhance your ability to handle inflammation in your joints
- It might reduce pain associated with inflammation and irritation
- The product is made of natural ingredients and contains no chemicals
- It could provide you with additional benefits for your cartilage
What are the Disadvantages of JointFlex?
- JointFlex may not provide long-term results
- The cream may not be suitable for all skin types
How Should You Take JointFlex?
The product should be used after gently rinsing the area of effect. You shouldn’t use it more than 4 times per day according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
How Much is JointFlex?
The product price varies on different retail websites.
What products are similar to JointFlex?
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for JointFlex?
Needless to say, the reviews are fairly mixed but at least they exist. This is something quite important.
The fact that there are both negative and positive ones doesn’t come as a surprise as this is quite standard for products of the kind.
One person goes on to say that the product delivered particularly mild relief and that it is not worth the money that’s being asked for it.
At the same time, another user says that he has been using it for quite some time and that it worked very well. He says that he likes the product a lot.
JointFlex Review – Final Verdict
JointFlex is a joint relief formula that might help consumers deal with pain and stiffness instantly.
However, this supplement is meant for those who are not undergoing chronic pain.
Nonetheless, it is always good to carry out more research about a product before purchasing
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on JointFlex?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on JointFlex!
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.