Overview Of Thera-Gesic
Thera-Gesic is a pain-relieving crème that is non-greasy and water-based, making it ideal for use on sensitive skin. It goes on gently and absorbs rapidly, and it has a pleasant scent to it.
Thera-Gesic is used to treat and provide temporary relief from mild muscular and joint aches and pains caused by arthritis, bruising, simple backaches, strains, and sprains.
How Does It Rate?
- Based in Kentucky, Mainpointe Pharmaceuticals, LLC is responsible for the production and distribution of this product.
- Methyl Salicylate
- Using Thera-Gesic may provide pain relief for arthritis, bruises, backaches, discomfort, muscle aches, sprains, and other types of pain that are not caused by broken skin.
- This product is reasonably priced, both on its own and in comparison to others.
- Thera-Gesic is widely available, including at Amazon and several other physical and online stores.
- According to Thera-Gesic reviews, this product is effective at lowering or treating targeted pain and inflammation.
- Creams might be a pain to work with.
- After the substance has penetrated the skin and the skin has been washed, the area of application should not be bandaged, wrapped, or otherwise placed in restricted air contact.
- It should not be used by children under the age of 12 without the permission of a doctor.
- Refunds are subject to the policies of the retailer, not the manufacturer.
- It’s possible that it’s not safe to use if you’re breastfeeding or pregnant.
How Thera-gesic Works?
The therapeutic action of Thera-Gesic is attributed to the active components Methanol and Methyl Salicylate. An analgesic is used in the first case, and an anti-inflammatory is used in the second. They work together to relieve aching and damaged muscles while also reducing inflammation and swelling.
The following are the active ingredients of Thera-Gesic:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– Analgesic activity can be derived from a wide variety of plants. These extracts are frequently found to have anti-inflammatory properties as well.
– This chemical, when combined with methanol, has been shown in studies to provide relief for up to 8 hours with little or no side effects.
The Science Backing Up Thera-Gesic
The science behind this product is mostly based on the ingredients used and their quantity and distribution method. Both of these ingredients are frequently found in pain patches and other pain relievers. For reapplication, Thera-Gesic provides the two in their maximal topical strength. This provides consumers with new relief with each application and more respite for those who need many applications.
How To Use Thera-Gesic?
Using a thin coating of Thera-Gesic cream, apply it to the sore or wounded area to relieve the discomfort of arthritis, bruises, backaches, or sprains. Thera-Gesic can be administered three to four times per day; however, there are precautions to take when using the product. Once it has been absorbed into the skin, you can wash it off to eliminate any excess and reduce the topical medication’s odor.
Thera-Gesic Warnings And Precautions
It is advised that you apply the cream exactly as indicated. Avoid getting your hands in your eyes or on your mucous membranes.
According to the product’s official website;
- Do not use a tight bandage.
- Do not bandage, wrap, or cover the areas where Thera-Gesic has been applied until they have been washed.
- Do not use it right after a shower or bath.
- If your skin is allergic to wintergreen oil (methyl salicylate), don’t use it.
- Do not use it on open wounds or skin that has been injured.
Before using this product, consult your doctor:
- For youngsters under the age of two and up to the age of twelve.
- If you’re allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
When using this product, keep the following in mind:
- If skin irritation or redness occurs, stop using the product.
- Do not ingest.
- After applying Thera-Gesic, do not use a heating pad.
- Do not recline on or cover the region that has been treated.
- If the illness worsens, or if symptoms linger for more than 7 days or clear up and reappear within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- 3oz Thera-Gesic Maximum Strength Analgesic Pain Crème – $3.89 – $37.44
- 5oz Thera-Gesic Maximum Strength Analgesic Pain Crème – $5.89 – $62.60
- 3oz Thera-Gesic Plus Maximum Strength Analgesic Pain Crème – #6.45 – $70.99
The Side Effects Of Thera-Gesic
Although there are claims that this product has no adverse effects, consumers should still read and follow all of the warnings and precautions provided.
The following are some of the possible adverse effects:
- Rash on the skin,
- Hives or itching
- Facial, Lips, or Tongue Swelling
- Bleeding in the Stomach
- Tarry Stools
- Spitting up blood or a brown substance resembling coffee grounds
In rare cases:
- A buildup of fluid around the eye
- Swelling of the throat
- A sense of constriction in the throat
- An ulcer on the skin
- A skin ulcer that is shallow.
- Puffy face from water retention
- Breathing problems
- A medication hypersensitivity reaction
Consumer Opinions On Thera-Gesic
The majority of Thera-Gesic reviews are five-star. Its effectiveness in dealing with arthritis, backache, bruising, and sprains are among the benefits those who post comments about the product claim to enjoy. Many people also expressed satisfaction with how quickly the product begins to work on the issue area.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Alternatives to Thera-Gesic
Thera-Gesic – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Is Thera-Gesic?
A: Thera-Gesic cream is a topical analgesic that relieves pain. It is used to alleviate minor muscular and joint pain and stiffness.
Q: Is Thera-Gesic Safe?
A: Despite the fact that this product is safe, it should be used with caution because it is a medicated cream. It does state, however, that users should avoid direct contact with their eyes. The manufacturer’s website also advises against binding the application area until the cream has been absorbed and the skin has been washed. Children under the age of 12 should not use Thera-Gesic.
Q: How Should You Take Apply Thera-Gesic?
A: This product should be used every eight hours or as needed on the skin. In the affected area, each thin coating improves the product’s strength. Still, the instructions state that no more than 3-4 applications should be made per day. Before using with children under the age of twelve, consult a doctor if the problem persists or worsens after seven days.
Q: Where To Buy Thera-Gesic Cream?
A: Thera-Genic cream is available for purchase on the manufacturer’s website and various online retailers such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and others.
Q: Why Shouldn’t I Wrap Or Bandage The Area?
A: Thera-Gesic is designed to deliver the exact amount of medication to be absorbed via your skin. A large amount of medicine may be absorbed if the area is “pressed” or “covered” with a wrap or bandage. Irritation and burning may occur as a result of this.
Q: What Do I Do If I Miss A Dose Of Thera-Gesic?
A: To make up for a missed dose, do not apply for more medicine. If your next dose is approaching, wait until then and then administer your regular dose. As soon as possible, apply a dose.
Read Next – Active Stem
Thera-Gesic Review – Conclusion
Thera-Gesic is created with chemicals that have been shown to be effective and are commonly included in topical pain relievers. Most people’s pain from arthritis, backaches, and possibly muscle tension would be relieved by it. In addition, this product is claimed to be both inexpensive and widely available.
Consider customer evaluations of Thera-Gesic, which are perhaps the most crucial factor to consider. A brief search will reveal that it is highly appreciated almost everywhere it is sold. Most reviews give the topical relief medication 5 out of 5 stars. Many reviews express trust in the product, noting how much relief it has offered them and their plan to repurchase it.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: