Metagenics Kaprex Overview
Metagenics Kaprex is another joint health product out in the market that offers a possible answer to aching and inflamed joints. It targets the release of lipid compounds responsible for the inflammation and sensation of minor pain. It is said to effectively reduce swelling and discomfort of joints.
What is Kaprex and What Does it do?
Metagenics Kaprex is considered a natural and safer way of dealing with joint pain, inflammation, and soreness. It affects the release of prostaglandin, specifically PGE2, which is responsible for inflammation and pain sensation in the joints. This joint supplement has a patent combination of ingredients that are said to effectively inhibit or decrease the production of prostaglandin to effectively reduce the mentioned symptoms. It is in this approach that the individual is able to improve flexibility and mobility.
It has the following benefits:
- It may reduce joint pain, inflammation, and soreness.
- It may help improve flexibility and mobility.
- It may help in improving and maintaining healthy joints, cartilage, and ligaments.
- It is said to help also in cardiovascular, digestive, renal, and hepatic health.
- It is also believed to boost immune system.
- It may be effective in reducing joint stiffness.
Who is Behind Kaprex?
Kaprex is manufactured by a company named Metagenics. They are known across the globe in producing dietary and nutritional supplements. Their facility has gained certifications in following quality and safety protocols in production of nutritional supplements.
How Does Kaprex Work?
Unlike other supplements that address joint pain by supplementing with nutrients, Kaprex targets the release of eicosanoid and prostaglandin. Both of which are responsible for the inflammation process. Through this action, Kaprex is able to reduce inflammation not only in the joints but in most parts of the body. That is why it has been said that this supplement is also good for the heart, liver, and digestive organs. When inflammation is reduced, accompanying pain will also subside.
What Ingredients are in Kaprex?
- Tetrase [Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids complex†(from hops, Humulus lupulus L.)]
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extract
- Oleanolic Acid (from olive leaf extract, Olea europaea)
How Should I Use Metagenics Kaprex?
The recommended dosage is two (2) softgels twice daily. Take two (2) softgels in the morning and two (softgels) in the evening. It can be taken with food to avoid gastric upset.
- Consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement especially if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition or you are currently taking any medication
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to any of its ingredients
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless approved by your doctor
- Do not take this joint product if you are pregnant as its safety to fetus is not established. It should also be avoided by nursing women
- Do not take this product if you are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin, Aspirin, or having Heparin treatment
Who Should not Take Kaprex?
- Pregnant and nursing women
- People who are allergic to any of its ingredients
- People taking anticoagulant medications
What Conditions Does Kaprex Treat?
Kaprex is not an approved treatment for any conditions. However it is found helpful in reducing joint pain, inflammation, and soreness. It can also help in maintaining healthy joints and cartilage.
Does Kaprex Interact With other Medications?
Yes, it interacts with other medications. This joint product increases bleeding risk in people taking anticoagulants like Warfarin and Aspirin. Thus it is always safer to consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement.
What are The Possible Side Effects of Kaprex?
There are no documented side effects however it may cause decreased blood pressure, nausea, and gastric upset.
Research/ Clinical Study on Metagenics Kaprex
There have been research and clinical studies done about Kaprex. Its efficacy has been compared with anti-inflammatory drugs like Celebrex and it has been concluded that the ingredients in this supplement produced equal effects with that of Celebrex. In a clinical study, it has also been found out that it lowers CRP level, a hallmark indicator of inflammatory process. The decreased CRP levels after taking Kaprex somehow shows its effectiveness in reducing inflammation in the body. However the researchers still recommend further research because this joint product is not yet approved by FDA.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Metagenics Kaprex?
Consumers have two sides about the effectiveness of Kaprex. While other says the product worked for them, others are saying that the product did not yield any positive effect at all. Some users of Kaprex mentioned that it helped in reducing joint pain and inflammation. Others also mentioned about this supplement improving their mobility and flexibility.
This is one of the few products in the market that has a proprietary blend of ingredients for addressing joint pain and inflammation. And since its ingredients are tested to produce positive effects, it can be a good try if you are searching for a joint product to help reduce pain, inflammation, and soreness.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain and damage, preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to an untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and also promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.