MicroLactin is enhanced bovine milk that is rich in antibodies and nutrients that have been scientifically proven to reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis.
This product is a unique joint supplement because it does not contain your typical ingredients like glucosamine and chondroitin. Instead, it uses milk from cows that have been enhanced to provide quality antibodies that can aid the body in reducing joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. While other products take several months before results can be experienced, MICROLactin promises benefits within 2 weeks of taking the product. So you can get back to your active lifestyle in no time. According to a clinical trial, its efficacy has been compared to glucosamine and it was revealed that MICROLactin could definitely reduce joint pain and improve functionality in people suffering from osteoarthritis.
A bottle of MICROLactin containing 120 capsule costs $29 (CAD). However, some retailers sell it at a reduced price of $20.
This supplement is manufactured by Swiss Natural, a Divison of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International. Swiss Natural is a Canadian company that manufactures premium vitamins, supplements, and other nutritional products. It has been established since the year 1965.
What Does MicroLactin Claim?
- It has been clinically proven effective in reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- It helps relieve joint pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- It reduces joint stiffness.
- It enhances joint flexibility and mobility.
Science behind MicroLactin
This supplement contains a “hyperimmune milk” that is acquired by giving lactating cows immune stimulants to produce a larger amount of antibodies in the milk that they secrete. The antibodies appear to stimulate a natural immune response and help reduce inflammation associated with arthritis. It is also rich in protein and minerals that aid the body in rebuilding damaged joint and cartilage tissues.
- MicroLactin Powder (Bovine milk, milk protein concentrate) – It is obtained from lactating cows that have been given immune stimulants. This milk concentrate is a patent product of Stolle Milk Biologics Inc. It contains large amounts of antibodies that appear to have several health benefits like boosting the immune system and reducing symptoms associated with osteoarthritis. It also contains protein that helps in rebuilding damaged cartilage tissues. It is 90% lactose-free, making it appropriate for people who are lactose intolerant.
Advantages of Using MicroLactin
- It comes in a capsule.
- It does not contain glucosamine which makes it an excellent alternative for people experiencing joint problems but has an allergy to shellfish.
- It is 90% lactose-free. So, it is safe for lactose intolerant people.
- It has no artificial colors or flavors.
- It does not contain sweeteners, soy, gluten, wheat, or yeast.
- It has been subjected to clinical trials and has yielded positive results when it comes to providing health benefits. One of these trials has shown that MICROLactin is effective in reducing joint pain and inflammation, improving flexibility, and enhancing mobility.
Disadvantages of Using MicroLactin
- You need to consume a total of 8 tablets in a day.
- The tablets are quite large.
MicroLactin Side Effects
It may cause nausea, vomiting, abdominal gas, diarrhea, and gastric pain.
- This supplement should not be taken by people who have an allergy to bovine milk.
- This supplement is not intended to be given to children.
- It should not be taken by pregnant and lactating women.
- People who have been diagnosed with a medical condition, taking medications, or undergoing treatment should consult their healthcare provider prior to using this supplement.
- People who are using tetracycline antibiotics should refrain from using this supplement.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
The recommended dosage is 4 capsules, twice daily. It should be consumed regularly for at least 2 weeks to see the health benefits.
How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
The manufacturer states that a consumer who takes this product regularly will start to notice improvements within 2 weeks.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
- If you are taking medications, consult your healthcare provider prior to using this supplement because it may have certain drug interactions.
- MICROLactin may interfere with the action of tetracycline antibiotics so they should not be used together.
Who Can Take MicroLactin?
This product is recommended for people who are suffering from joint pain and stiffness due to osteoarthritis. However, the precautionary warning should be taken into consideration.
- “I felt changes after about two weeks of taking the MICROLactin. I started to feel as though I could bounce back from my workouts (weight lifting + sprints) a lot faster than usual.” – Christina, blog author of The Athletarian
- “My mother and my uncle both have joint pain and they swear by MICROLactin because it means less pain and stiffness in their joints,” – Bel
This supplement is indeed a revolutionary answer to joint pain and inflammation. If glucosamine supplements do not work for you, then MicroLactin might be the hope you are searching for. It contains milk concentrates packed with antibodies and nutrients that can effectively reduce joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. It is truly one of the premium supplements you can find in the market.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.