Flamasil is a dietary supplement that is devoted to fighting uric acid in our bodies. Excess uric acid in the body has adverse effects on the bodies functioning and most of the times it leads to chronic inflammation. Flamasil is primarily designed to fight off gout in our bodies.
Gout is mostly as a result of improper uric acid synthesis resulting to build up of the acid in our joints. Flamasil promises to reduce the amount of cell degeneration thus leading to proper synthesis of the acid and metabolizes the purines you take in.
How Does Flamasil Work?
Flamasil is designed to offer help to people suffering from joint aches due to uric build up in their joints. Flamasil achieves this by blocking the enzyme that promotes production of the uric acid.
This results in a more effective metabolism and immune system in general. In fact, the producers claim that Flamasil will help improve digestion, kidney and liver functioning. The liver and the kidney play an important role in clearing the uric acid from our system. The product is available over the counter in leading outlets. It comes in a 90 caps convenient bottle.
Who is behind Flamasil?
This product is produced by a Maryland based supplements producer known as Alternative Health Research, LLC. The company cannot be described as a market leader, but it has several products that are faring just fine.
Specific Ingredients used in Flamasil
This product doesn’t come short of ingredients. It contains the following active ingredients;
- Yucca – It has been used for the longest time possible in the treatment of various complications including migraines and in the treatment of arthritis
- Aged Garlic – when taken orally, garlic is believed to have a significant effect in relieving pain caused by inflammation since it is a good anti-inflammation ingredient.
- Milk Thistle Extract – it is widely used to treat several liver problems. It is believed to help the body get rid of harmful toxins
- Turmeric BCM-turmeric is used in Flamasil due to its anti-inflammation qualities. It has been used in joint care by ancient Asians and thus it is proven to be effective.
- Artichoke Extract powder – This powder is known to promote bile secretion and has been used to treat jaundice
- Tart Cherry Extract – This is a powerful anti-oxidants and thus it is very effective in joint care.
- Banaba Leaf Extract – Popularly used in the treatment of diabetes
- Grape Seed Extract – Good source of anti-oxidants
- Other ingrediets include: Pine Bark Extract, Boron Citrate, GutBudies / 2 Billion viable cells, Resveratrol Extract, Boswellia Extract
- The product contains age old ingredients that have been proved to work
- Has no harmful side effects
- Contains all natural ingredients
- May help to improve gout condition
- May help reduce inflammation
- The supplement is not backed by money back guarantee
- The supplement consist of some ingredients which might not be suitable for everyone.
What are the side effects of Flamasil?
There are no documented side effects of Flamasil. However, the huge list of ingredients is a huge recipe for disaster when it comes to allergic reactions. If you are allergic to any of the above mentioned ingredients, then you should keep off this product.
Who should not take Flamasil?
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. It is highly recommended that you seek advice from your caregiver if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Person who are taking anti-coagulant medications or blood thinners. Consult your physician if you are on these medications since there is a likelihood of interactions.
Flamasil the Bottom Line
This product is mainly designed to target inflammation and that’s the reason why it is used for the rehabilitation of gout. Nevertheless, it is well positioned to be used in the rehabilitation of various arthritis given its array of ingredients that have been used for joint care over the years.
The pricing is pretty decent and thus it can be described as affordable. The product has some good reviews as well as bad reviews. From the reviews, we recommend this product for people who are experiencing flare ups.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.