What is Pure Greens?
Pure Greens is a shake supplement that is marketed as a blend of probiotics, digestive enzymes, and organic fruits and vegetables to help the body fight pain, inflammation and loss of energy.
Table of Contents [Show]
According to the manufacturer, Pure Greens is a powdered green drink that is comprised of 19 fruits and vegetables and 28 herbs and nutrients. The company states that this product focuses on strengthening the immune system, maximizing nutrient absorption, entering an Alkaline state, fortifying gut health, and working as a natural detoxification.
Who is the Manufacturer of Pure Greens?
The manufacturer of Pure Greens is Zenith Labs, located in McHenry, Illinois in the United States. The company is headed by its medical director, Dr. Ryan Shelton, who has written books as well as holding a medical practice in Hawaii.
The company manufactures numerous health supplements, including heart heath, immune support, joint health, longevity, and weight loss.
How Does Pure Greens Work?
Pure Greens using a mixture of herbal, vegetable and fruit, probiotic, mushroom, and enzyme blends to ensure the user gets essential vitamins and minerals and 5-9 servings of vegetables in one glass.
According to the manufacturer, the mixture combines 19 fruits and vegetables with 38 other herbs and nutrients that have been found to boost energy, support memory, and strengthen metabolism.
Many of the ingredients listed on the package have also been found to support a healthy immune system and fortify gut health as a natural detoxifier.
Pure Greens Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are more than 50 ingredients in this shake that make up five of the following different blends:
- Herb Blend – This blend contains 23 herbal concentrates and green extracts that have been found to help support the body’s natural detoxification process, including Spirulina Powder, which is an organism that grows in fresh and salt water and in one tablespoon contains protein, copper, iron, and vitamins B1, B2, and B3.
- Vegetable and Fruit Blend – There are 19 vegetables and fruits that have been noted to help the body achieve a healthy alkaline state and maintain general health, such as carrot root powder, spinach and parsley leaf power, and the fruit powders from blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, and apricot.
- Probiotic Blend Complex – This blend has been found to support good bacteria in the stomach to help with indigestion, fatigue, and mood. For example, this blend includes Lactobacillus Acidophilus, a type of bacteria often found in probiotics for its benefits of reducing cholesterol, preventing and reducing diarrhea, and improving symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. It also contains Maltodextrin, a powder made from corn, rice, potato starch, or wheat that can give an energy boost.
- Mushrooms Blend – This includes eight varieties of mushrooms to boost energy, support the immune system, and support health cell growth and division.
- Enzyme Blend Complex – Natural enzymes that help unlock the four blends above and help the body absorb the nutrients in this supplement.
What are the Advantages of Pure Greens?
- Pure Greens contain specific herbs that support the detoxification of the body.
- This product contains 19 vegetables and fruits that help the body achieve an alkaline state.
- This product’s probiotic blend has been found to help with indigestion, fatigue, mood, and preventing and reducing other stomach-related issues.
- The manufacturer states that the ingredients in Pure Greens have been found to boost energy and sharpen the mind.
What are the Disadvantages of Pure Greens?
- Due to its inclusion of maltodextrin, individuals with diabetes may want to check with a physician before consuming this product in that this ingredient can cause a spike in blood sugar.
- It is recommended that those who are pregnant or nursing not use this product.
- This product is not recommended for minors under 18 years of age.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pure Greens
1 Q.How Should You take Pure Greens?
Ans.The manufacturer recommends mixing one scoop with 8 ounces of water twice a day.
2 Q.How much Does Pure Greens Cost?
Ans.The manufacturer’s WebSite is offering a discount offer on this product, which is a 30-day supply at $39 per bottle, a 90-day supply at $30 per bottle, or a 6-month supply at $25 per bottle. All of these options come with free shipping.
3 Q.What is Pure Greens Return Policy?
Ans.The manufacturer states that a 100% refund is given within 6 months of the original purchase.
4 Q.Does Pure Greens Offer a Free Trial?
Ans.A free trial was not found on the manufacturer’s WebSite.
Pure Greens Review – Final Verdict
The ingredients in Pure Greens have been found to have numerous positive effects on one’s immune system, mind, energy, and metabolism. The ingredients are listed on the bottle and this company offers a 100% money back guarantee if one is not satisfied with the purchase.
Many individuals lack the essential vitamins and minerals they need throughout the day, and Pure Greens has the combination to offer these as well as the recommended fruit and vegetable daily intake. In addition, the combination of digestive enzymes can help with absorption while also being found to alleviate pain and joint discomfort, while the other ingredients listed have numerous health benefits. So, it is fair to give a try to Pure Greens to gain its maximum benefits.
Where To Buy It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite