What is Pure Greens?
Pure Greens is a shake supplement that is marketed as a blend of probiotics, digestive enzymes, and organic fruits and vegetables
to help the body fight pain, inflammation and loss of energy.
According to the manufacturer, Pure Greens is a powdered green drink that is comprised of 19 fruits and vegetables and 28 herbs and nutrients.
The company states that this product focuses on strengthening the immune system, maximizing nutrient absorption, entering an Alkaline state,
fortifying gut health, and working as a natural detoxification.
How Does It Rate?
- The manufacturer of Pure Greens is Zenith Labs, located in McHenry, Illinois in the United States.
- The company is headed by its medical director, Dr. Ryan Shelton, who has written books as well as holding a medical practice in Hawaii.
- Herb Blend
- Vegetable and Fruit Blend
- Probiotic Blend Complex
- Mushrooms Blend
- Enzyme Blend Complex
- Pure Greens contain specific herbs that support the detoxification of the body.
- This product contains 19 vegetables and fruits that help the body achieve an alkaline state.
- This product’s probiotic blend has been found to help with indigestion, fatigue, mood, and preventing and reducing other stomach-related issues.
- The manufacturer states that the ingredients in Pure Greens have been found to boost energy and sharpen the mind.
- Due to its inclusion of maltodextrin, individuals with diabetes may want to check with a physician before consuming this product in that this ingredient can cause a spike in blood sugar.
- It is recommended that those who are pregnant or nursing not use this product.
- This product is not recommended for minors under 18 years of age.
How Does Pure Greens Work?
Pure Greens using a mixture of herbal, vegetable and fruit, probiotic, mushroom, and enzyme blends to ensure the user gets essential vitamins and minerals and 5-9 servings of vegetables in one glass.
According to the manufacturer, the mixture combines 19 fruits and vegetables with 38 other herbs and nutrients that have been found to boost energy, support memory, and strengthen metabolism.
Many of the ingredients listed on the package have also been found to support a healthy immune system and fortify gut health as a natural detoxifier.
The company produces a wide range of health supplements, encompassing categories such as heart health, immune support, joint health, longevity, and weight loss, offering options for individuals seeking the best supplement for overall health.
Pure Greens Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are more than 50 ingredients in this shake that make up five of the following different blends:
– This blend contains 23 herbal concentrates and green extracts that have been found to help support the body’s natural detoxification process, including Spirulina Powder, which is an organism that grows in fresh and salt water and in one tablespoon contains protein, copper, iron, and vitamins B1, B2, and B3.
Vegetable and Fruit Blend
– There are 19 vegetables and fruits that have been noted to help the body achieve a healthy alkaline state and maintain general health, such as carrot root powder, spinach and parsley leaf powder (also added in one of our review article called KaraMD Pure Nature), and the fruit powders from blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, and apricot.
Probiotic Blend Complex
– This blend has been found to support good bacteria in the stomach to help with indigestion, fatigue, and mood. For example, this blend includes Lactobacillus Acidophilus, a type of bacteria often found in probiotics for its benefits of reducing cholesterol, preventing and reducing diarrhea, and improving symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. It also contains Maltodextrin, a powder made from corn, rice, potato starch, or wheat that can give an energy boost.
– This includes eight varieties of mushrooms to boost energy, support the immune system, and support health cell growth and division.
Enzyme Blend Complex
– Natural enzymes that help unlock the four blends above and help the body absorb the nutrients in this supplement.
Pure Greens FAQ’s
Q: How Should You take Pure Greens?
A: The manufacturer recommends mixing one scoop with 8 ounces of water twice a day.
Q: How much Does Pure Greens Cost?
A: The manufacturer’s WebSite is offering a discount offer on this product, which is a 30-day supply at $39 per bottle, a 90-day supply at $30 per bottle, or a 6-month supply at $25 per bottle. All of these options come with free shipping.
Q: What is Pure Greens Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer states that a 100% refund is given within 6 months of the original purchase.
Q: Does Pure Greens Offer a Free Trial?
A: A free trial was not found on the manufacturer’s WebSite.
Q: How long after taking should you notice a change in the way you feel?
A: The ingredients inside Pure Greens can benefit everyone who takes them, it remains a fact that results can vary. We recommend that you consult with your personal physician before starting any new health program.
Pure Greens Review – Final Verdict
The ingredients in Pure Greens have been found to have numerous positive effects on one’s immune system, mind, energy, and metabolism. The ingredients are listed on the bottle and this company offers a 100% money back guarantee if one is not satisfied with the purchase.
Many individuals lack the essential vitamins and minerals they need throughout the day, and Pure Greens has the combination to offer these as well as the recommended fruit and vegetable daily intake. In addition, the combination of digestive enzymes can help with absorption while also being found to alleviate pain and joint discomfort, while the other ingredients listed have numerous health benefits. So, it is fair to give a try to Pure Greens to gain its maximum benefits.
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned health supplements and probiotic supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Irritable bowel syndrome: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/irritable-bowel-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20360064
 How to boost your immune system: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/how-to-boost-your-immune-system
 12 Detoxifying Foods to Help Cleanse Your Body Naturally: https://foodrevolution.org/blog/detoxifying-foods/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."