The most problematic area when it comes to visible signs of skin aging is the eye area.
The skin around the eyes is different from those found in other parts of the body because it is very thin and delicate.
Also, this area is affected by several skin aging signs including dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, eye bags and eye puffiness.
It is not easy to find a product that addresses all these aging signs.
Eye creams are specifically designed for the skin in the eye area but most products only address one or two eye aging signs.
Table of Contents [Show]
Out of the hundreds of eye creams being sold today, only very few are highly effective for all skin aging signs in this area.
To help you find a good anti-aging cream, we will be scrutinizing a popular brand and determine if it is a product worth purchasing.
What is Clinique All About Eyes?
The product to be examined is called Clinique All about Eyes which is a lightweight eye cream that claims to diminish fine lines, eye puffiness, and dark circles.
The formula is specially designed to help hold eye makeup in place. For optimal results, it is recommended to be applied in the morning and evening the same as with Eyevage cream application.
It contains ingredients that fortify skin and promote the natural repair process. It comes in a jar container and it is being sold for $32.50.
Who is the Manufacturer of Clinique All About Eyes?
Clinique, the product’s manufacturer is known in the skincare industry and it has been around for a long time.
The eye cream is designed to work on specific signs of skin aging around the eyes namely dark circles, eye puffiness and fine lines.
It also contains several moisturizing agents to hydrate the skin in the area and prevent the further development of skin aging signs.
It comes in the non-greasy form and is very light on the skin which is one of the product’s best features. It is fragrance-free and is designed for all skin types.
How Does Clinique All about Eyes Work?
The eye cream reduces the appearance of dark circles through whitening ingredients like Morusbombyc is root extract and Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate. For reducing eye puffiness, it contains anti-inflammatory ingredients.
It works by reducing fine lines by deeply moisturizing the skin and smoothing creases.
It also contains ingredients that encourage the natural repair process of the skin to address different signs of skin aging around the eyes.
Clinique All about Eyes Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Mulberry Root Extract – Brightens the skin and corrects uneven skin tone; it also has some antioxidant effects which helps prevent damage caused by free radicals.
- Caffeine – Also an antioxidant; its other benefits include improving blood circulation and soothing irritated or damaged skin.
- Wheat Bran Extract – Effectively fights free radicals through its powerful antioxidant properties and the ferulic acid content; it also helps hydrate the skin and maintain its moisture levels.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract – Known for its skin-brightening, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. A Study shows Scutellaria Baicalensis Root possess antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Olive Fruit Extract – A staple in almost every household in the world due to its numerous health benefits; among the prized skincare effects are its antioxidant, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – Has proven anti-aging properties when applied topically; it also has antioxidant and skin-calming benefits which are useful in treating irritated or damaged skin. Research suggest that Green Tea containing cosmetic formulations have pronounced moisturizing effects and improve skin microrelief.
This is the primary active ingredient for addressing eye puffiness. It also contains antioxidants that help protect the skin from free radical and UV damage like magnesium ascorbyl phosphate and camellia sinensis.
One of the bad features of the product is that there is no information provided on its website regarding the active ingredients and how they work.
What are the Advantages of Clinique All About Eyes?
- Might improve eye puffiness and dark circles.
- One of the major advantages of this formula is its potent moisturizing effect which could be great for preventing the further development of visible signs of skin aging.
- It is from a known skin care company that offers a wide range of products.
- It may work well on mild eye puffiness and dark circles.
What are the Disadvantages of Clinique All About Eyes?
- The main downside of the eye cream is that it is not clinically proven to be effective or safe.
- Also, most customer feedback and reviews say it doesn’t really work on fine lines and only slightly lightens severe dark circles.
- This eye cream doesn’t offer a money-back guarantee which is common practice with the best anti-aging creams today.
Clinique All About Eyes Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Use Clinique All About Eyes?
A: Apply sparingly to entire eye area using a gentle patting motion. Use twice a day i.e. in morning and evening.
Q: How Much is Clinique All About Eyes?
A: The product currently retails at $32.50.
Q: What is Clinique All About Eyes Return Policy?
A: Clinique Laboratories Inc. has a return policy. If you are not satisfied with the product purchased, you can fill out a return form which is available on the official website.
After successful completion of the form-filling, you can send the product as well as the form to the company address.
Once the product is received by the manufacturer, you can get a full refund within 7-10 business days.
Q: Does Clinique All About Eyes Offer a Free Trial?
A: No. As of now, the manufacturer does not offer any free trial on the product.
Q: Which are the products similar to Clinique?
A: The products similar to Clinique are La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream Reviews, Lansley Vitamin C Eye Cream Reviews, and Opti Crystal Reviews.
Clinique All About Eyes Review – Final Verdict
All things considered, Clinique All About Eyes seems to be a promising formula based on several key points namely manufacturer reputation, list of ingredients, and mostly positive customer testimonials.
However, as with any other product, this one also has some unfavorable reviews with most saying that it is effective only for mild signs of aging despite the formula carrying a pretty heavy price tag.
More severe wrinkling would require a stronger formula.
If such is your case, then we suggest looking for other similar products to get better more advantage.
It seems to be challenging to find the good ones from the various let’s have a look over the eye cream reviews which may help to find the better one.
Clinique All About Eyes can be purchased through Official Website.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. © 2003-2021 All Rights Reserved.
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.