La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream is a firming eye cream that brightens, smoothes and hydrates the eye area. It targets dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles caused by aging, circulation problems and hyperpigmentation.
It has a moisture-rich and sheer cream that reduces accumulated melanin and cellular debris, making the under-eye area look brighter and energized. It also reduces puffiness while it boosts circulation. Infused with potent antioxidants, this eye cream also helps protect skin against environmental aggressors.
What is La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream?
La Prairie has been a world-renowned brand and leader in cellular, anti-aging therapy for more than three decades. It spearheaded the introduction of premium anti-aging products and cutting edge biotechnology.
Laboratoires La Praire’s heritage is rooted in the famous Clinique La Praire in Montreux, Switzerland. The La Prairie brand is famed all over the world for three things: its quest for timeless beauty, its commitment to perfection and the scientific integrity of its products.
They may seem as another Plexaderm alternative.
With revolutionary biotechnology and patented cellular complex, La Prairie’s formulations have become one of the most luxurious brands on the market. The White Caviar Collection depicts elegance. This collection aims to illuminate, lighten and firm skin.
La Prairie’s exclusive cellular complex is a patented formula that stimulates the skin’s metabolism and delays the signs of skin aging. This revolutionary formulation enhances the survival capacity of skin cells and promotes the skin’s natural defense system.
La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Water, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Dicaprylyl Ether, Myristyl Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Sapphire, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Galactoarabinan, Reservatrol, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract, Caviar Extract, Soluble Collagen, Vegetable (Olus) Oil, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Alpinia Galanga Leaf extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterold, HDI/Trimethyl Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Oligopeptide-68, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tryptophan, Calcium Pantothenate, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Lysine HCL, Arginine Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Serine, Chitosan, Threonine, Folic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caffeine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Glycine, Sodium Oleate, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Histidine, Decapeptide-4, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Carnosine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alklyl Acryalte Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glucose
What It Claims?
The La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream claims to lighten skin discoloration, existing spots, and dark circles. By limiting the enzyme tyrosinase, the hyperpigmentation deep within the skin can also be reduced. The melanin production can also be controlled while you are using this eye cream. La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream also claims to firm skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
The Technology Behind This Eye Cream
La Prairie’s exclusive Glycoproteins Cellular Complex, Ginseng Extracts and Horsetail help activate the skin’s natural renewal process, which rejuvenates skin.
The Golden Caviar Extracts, a source of marine DNA, firm the skin and boost the skin’s antioxidant level of defense.
La Prairie’s unique formulation also contains a skin-lightening peptide called Oligopeptide-68. Combined with Swiss Garden Cress Sprout Extract, this powerful duo can fade existing spots and prevent the formation of excess pigment in the future.
How It Works?
- Swiss garden cress sprout extract maintains even skin tone by activating the skin’s purification system. It also helps prevent skin discoloration in the future
- Oligopeptide-68 disrupts and slows skin discoloration
- Licorice root extract and Vitamin C work together to limit tyrosinase activation, slow production and reduce discoloration
- Caffeine aids in reducing dark circles by promoting circulation in the skin’s upper layers
- Skin-strengthening peptide helps build up elasticity
- Skin becomes instantly smooth and firm with the help of plant-based lifting agent
- Golden caviar extracts firm the skin and nourish it with vitamins, proteins, phospholipids and nucleic acid
- Molecular relining factor fastens skin cells to guard against mechanical stress and prevents age-related skin problems
- The three prime elements of skin’s natural moisture balance system, such as film-forming polysaccharides, humectants and lamellar lipids are supported by hydrating system
- Hyaluronic filling spheres penetrate into skin folds and trap water to instantly produce a rapid, visible smoothing of deep wrinkles. It can also increase long term hydration of the epidermis
- Anti-wrinkle peptide diminishes the appearance of wrinkles caused by repeated facial expressions
- Lotus extract and edelweiss extract hunt free radicals
- Plant-based extract rich in Resveratrol aids in prolonging skin cellular life
Alternatives to La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream:
How to Use It?
Apply a dot to under-eye area and smooth it gently with your ring finger. Start from the outer corner to inner corner, and you may extend it from the outer corner to your hairline to diminish “crow’s feet” wrinkles. Apply AM and PM. Avoid getting into the eyes.
Applicator is included with 20 ml/ 0.68 oz jar.
What are the Advantages of La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream?
- Helps detoxify and enhance micro-circulation to help reduce under eye darkness, discoloration and existing spots
- May aid in lifting and firming skin
- May reduce wrinkles
- Moisturizes skin deeply and promotes long-term hydration
- Nourishes skin and guards it against future damage
What are the Disadvantages of La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream?
- The probable set back of this eye cream is the lack of clinical trials
La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream Review – Final Verdict
La Prairie White Caviar Illuminating Eye Cream is made by a world-renowned brand and offers attractive benefits as Eyevage cream we reviewed.
However, this product lacks credible expert reviews or rigorous clinical trials to back up its claims. For a new customer, this can be a huge factor for choosing a more familiar brand instead, that’s backed with a lot of positive expert and consumer reviews like reviews of Plexaderm.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on La Prairie White Caviar...?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on La Prairie White Caviar...!
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."