In This Article
What is SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex?
SkinCeuticals A.G.E Eye Complex is an anti-wrinkle eye cream that may help eliminate aging signs such as crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. This eye cream is associated with the advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.) which is a major factor in the natural aging process.
Additionally, the eye complex contains all-natural ingredients thus safer, and that it is specially designed for dry and normal skin types only. It may as well help to enhance radiance around the eyes, and revives dry and aging skin.
Who is the Manufacturer of SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex?
The brand behind this eye cream is SkinCeuticals, a USA company that manufactures and sells skin care products. SkinCeuticals’ mission is to improve skin health through research and innovation with scientific backing. The company’s philosophy centers on three pillars; prevent, protect, and correct. According to SkinCeuticals, these pillars work synergistically to provide health-boosting and quality anti-aging solutions.
How Does SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex Work?
This eye cream has supposedly been formulated using super ingredients that hydrate, fight free radicals, enhance collagen synthesis, and provide radiance to dull-looking eyes. In a 12-week study documented on the A.G.E. Eye Complex product page, subjects under study showed improvement in aging signs. The study recorded;
- 29% improvement in puffiness
- 27% improvement in dark circles
- 33% improvement in skin firmness and elasticity
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Some of the key ingredients in this formula include;
- Flavonoids – This ingredient is used as an anti-aging cream component. It falls under the category of antioxidants which according to Dermato Endocrinology, reduces collagen degradation. This is made possible by the reduction of fibroblast concentration in the tissues.
- Peptides – This ingredient is also an important component used in anti-aging creams. It is categorized as a cell regulator. Topical application of peptides was found to increase collagen expression. The clinical efficacy of the peptide complex on facial wrinkles in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences confirmed the anti-aging effects of peptides.
- Blueberry Extract- This extract has been studied in the reduction in wrinkle formation and skin aging. According to the Journal of Food Science, the blueberry extract contains high levels of antioxidants which are beneficial in skincare. Antioxidants work to scavenge free radicals which are known to cause skin aging.
- Proxylane- This is a patented ingredient that is derived from beech wood and is claimed to support the skin’s matrix to restore water to the skin. According to SkinCeuticals proxylane is biodegradable, non-eco-toxic, and non-bioaccumulative.
- Optical Diffusers- Optical diffusers are important in the concealment of infraorbital dark circles according to the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery. These compounds are composed of micronized mineral particles that reflect light away from the skin. Molecules used as optical diffusers include mica, nylon, silica, talc, and zinc.
What are the Advantages of SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex?
- It may eliminate wrinkles and crow’s feet around the eye area
- Claimed to diminish dark circles and brighten dull eyes
- Might help drain under-eye bags
- May improve skin firmness and elasticity
- May protect the skin from environmental conditions
What are the Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex?
- It may cause mild irritation on highly sensitive skin
- The results may differ with skin types
Q: How Should You Use SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex?
A: Apply Skinceuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex under the eyes and around the brow area once or twice daily. If used in the morning it should be followed up with sunscreen.
Q: How Much Does SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex Cost?
A: This product retails for $98.00 on the official website. However, there is an interest-free installment option that breaks the payment into four, so you pay $24.50 every two weeks. More details on the payment options is shared on the product’s page.
Q: What is SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex Return Policy?
A: Items should be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund if need be. If the 30 days window is passed, a refund should not be anticipated.
Q: Does SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex Offer a Free Trial?
A: For this particular eye cream, there are no free samples offered or promised by the company.
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex – Final Verdict
SkinCeuticals A.G.E Eye Complex is an advanced anti-wrinkle cream that claims to diminish crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. It is formulated using a combination of potent ingredients that harness the power of botanicals and patented ingredients that are claimed to work.
The benefits found in this eye cream are quite many. With the skin around the eye area being delicate and thin, this cream claims to have all the nutrients required to nourish, hydrate, and firm it, without causing damage. Worth noting also is that several scientific journals have reports that back the ingredients deployed SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Eye Complex, which affirm this formula’s ability to fight skin aging.
On the product page, this A.G.E. Eye Complex received an overall rating of 4.3 stars. Positive reviewers claimed the product diminished wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness. Other users praised the cream’s texture and feel on the skin.
The overall long-term use of this product is said to brighten the dull skin around the eyes. Users may also feel younger with tighter skin and notably improve in beauty. Besides, the cream is considered able to play a multi-faceted role, which means it may be saving you from buying different products to cater to dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles at the same time.
Where To Find It?
To make an order, visit the product’s Official Website
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Note: Results may vary about any product effectiveness. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self-diagnosis or self-treatment of any condition.
All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. © 2003-2021 All Rights Reserved.
Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
This Consumer Health Digest content has been reviewed, as well as checked for facts, so as to guarantee the best possible accuracy.
We follow a strict editorial policy, especially related to the sources we use. Our articles are resourced from reputable online pages, with research drawn from academic institutions and peer-reviewed studies. You can click on the numbers in the parentheses (1, 2, etc.) and check out those references.
The feedback form on this page can be used to report content that is not accurate, up-to-date or questionable in any manner.
We do NOT intend for the information presented through our articles to replace the medical relationship with a qualified physician, nor does it represent specialized advice.