In This Review
Overview of Tru Alchemy Eye Elixir
Eye Elixir is an eye serum that cools and hydrates the skin around the eyes. It is designed to minimize fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and dehydration.
This formula is packed with antioxidants and skin conditioners that deliver both nutrients and health benefits to the skin. Besides Eye Elixir uses active ingredients that provide instant and noticeable relief when applied to the skin.
How Does It Rate
- Eye Elixir is a product of Tru Alchemy, a brand that combines science and innovation to formulate its products.
- By using experiential and effective processes, the company claims to design beauty and skincare products that are clean, gentle, and effective.
- Tru Alchemy also alleges that it adheres to responsible and mindful production processes that do not compromise the environment. In addition to that, the company is leaping bunny certified as its products are cruelty-free.
- Butterfly Pea Flower
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters
- Activated Vitamin C
- It helps reduce under eye dark circles
- Helps relieve puffiness and minimize pores
- Brighten dull and dehydrated skin
- Blurs the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It is a clean and gentle formula
- Deep and coarse wrinkles may take longer to resolve
- Results could vary from user to user
How Does Eye Elixir Work?
Eye Elixir is packed with antioxidants and conditioning agents that target the under-eye area. Once you apply serum onto the skin, these nutrients are absorbed and start to work their magic.
Antioxidants in the formula work to reduce oxidative stress which works in form of minimizing dark circles, dullness, and dehydration. As for ingredients with light-diffusing technology, they help to blur the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Other ingredients work to brighten, soother redness, and firm saggy skin. Together, all these ingredients provide an overall brightening, anti-aging, firming, and plumping effect on the under-eye area.
Tru Alchemy Eye Elixir Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Here are some of the Eye Elixir ingredients:
– This is a patented moisturizing ingredient that contains hyaluronic acid, a key hydrating molecule. Hyaluronic acid serums have been used to correct periorbital volume loss.
According to an article in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, hyaluronic acid fillers were claimed to be an excellent alternative to under-eye orbital fat pads surgery. The study concluded that hyaluronic acid fillers were effective and safe in the correction of tear troughs.
– This ingredient is a natural stimulant present in tea and coffee. It is known to reduce puffiness and dark circles instantly.
A review in the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery conveyed that topical caffeine is an effective treatment of infraorbital dark circles. When applied topically, it can be effective in treating dark circles that result from subcutaneous vascularization and edema due to leaky vessels.
Butterfly Pea Flower
– This plant-based extract is rich in flavonoids which improve firmness and minimize wrinkles. Butterfly pea flower is also known as Asian pigeonwings, blue pea, bluebellvine, cordofan pea, and Darwin pea.
A study in the Ceylon Journal of Science found that the butterfly pea flower was packed with polyphenols and antioxidants. Due to these components, this ingredient recorded high radical scavenging activity which is essential in antiaging formulas .
– The jojoba plant is a perennial plant that grows in harsh climatic conditions. In skincare, this ingredient visibly firms the skin and minimizes fine lines.
One study in the Polymers journal found that jojoba oil had a wide range of pharmacological applications including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-acne, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. Thanks to all these properties, jojoba is used in cosmetics to restore the ordinary health of hair and skin. Jojoba cosmetic products re such as bath oil, cleansing creams, cleansing pads, cleansing scrubs, nourishing facial cream, hair oil, and shaving cream among others.
– this vitamin is also called ascorbic acid and works to visibly eliminate dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles. Activated vitamin C is claimed to be fifty times more potent than traditional formulas.
A clinical trial recorded in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that a topical formulation with 0.1% vitamin C was effective in reducing dark under-eye circles. The formulation provided relief in a short period of time. Other than that, the gel also decreased wrinkles.
Alternatives to Eye Elixir
Eye Elixir – FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Use Eye Elixir?
A: Squeeze a small amount of Eye Elixir serum onto the applicator tip and glide it under the eyes. Apply sparingly and using your finger, blend it gently until absorbed. Use it morning and night. Best when used with Quench Crème daily moisturizer by the same brand.
Q: How Much Does Eye Elixir Cost?
A: On the official website, this eye serum costs $39.00 if bought on a one-time purchase. For the monthly subscription program, a bottle costs $35.00.
Q: What is Eye Elixir Return Policy?
A: This product is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. Therefore, users who are not satisfied with their purchase can return this eye serum and expect a refund.
Q: Does Eye Elixir Offer a Free Trial?
A: While writing this review, there was no free trial offered for this product. It is not clear whether there are special occasions when free trials are offered. If you are interested in getting awesome discounts, you can check out credible sites that offer trial alchemy coupon codes and promo codes.
Tru Alchemy Eye Elixir Review – Final Verdict
Eye lashes are responsible for protecting the eyeball from foreign materials. Components such as signaling molecules, growth factors, cytokines, and hormones are believed to influence the growth cycle. The lashes grow in phases known as anagen, catagen, and telogen.
Eye Elixir is an ultra-effective eye serum that targets under-eye circles, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is formulated using potent ingredients that work to improve the appearance of the under-eye skin. The producers are also honest in that they insist the best results come with consistent use and that one should check with a specialist for deep scars.
Using the Eye Elixir applicator, nutrients present in the formula are pressed into the skin. When they enter the skin layers, these nutrients are delivered to the target areas and start on the restoration process.
Eye Elixir reviews are quite positive. Users on Tru Alchemy’s website provided that this eye serum was as effective as advertised. Most reviewers mentioned that the serum had a pleasing texture, absorbed easily, and showed results when used consistently. The overall rating for this product is 4.6 stars.
Pricewise, Eye Elixir is much affordable compared to its competitors. Luxurious products in the market range from $50.00 to $100.00.
While a skincare routine is the surest way to prevent premature fine lines and wrinkles, a lifestyle change goes a long way in getting faster results. By eating healthy, exercising regularly, and ensuring adequate sleep, you will improve the appearance of the under-eye area. It will also prevent the occurrence of puffiness and dark circles which are very unsightly.
Overall, Eye Elixir is a great product. Since it is clear that you shouldn’t worry about the ingredients in the formula, feel free to try it out.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website