Arthro-IonX is a supplement meant to help combat joint pain in dogs. It is manufactured by VETiONX in the USA. It is a liquid supplement that can be served to a dog a dropper (not included) or mixed with the dog’s food if feeding into the mouth directly does not work. One 4 ounce bottle starts at $37 on average, plus shipping and handling. The manufacturer does not disclose whether or not there is a money-back guarantee* or if there is a return policy
- Actaea spicata: A homeopathic plant that assists in healing* smaller joints.
- Aesculus hippocastanum: Horse chestnut, used to treat* varicose veins and swelling.
- Arnica montana: An herb used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bellis perennis: This herb helps with shock absorption in tissue.
- Bryonia: Ancient Greek homeopathic remedy.
- Lithium carbonicum: Homeopathic system used to treat* rheumatism because of hear issues. It also assists with back pains.
- Magnesia phosphorica: Magnesium, which helps treat* muscle spasms. It is often used to treat* muscle and nerve issues, and to soothe teeth.
- Phosphorus: Helps treat* calcium-based kidney stones.
- Silicea: Helps improve* the health of hair, skin and nails.
- Sulphur: Helps the body metabolize nutrients such as glucosamine, which helps lubricate the joints.
- The manufacturer clearly lists ingredients in the product.
- The supplement is all-natural.
- The product can be administered directly or mixed with food for best results.
- The supplement can also be used on cats, which is suitable for pet owners that have more than one pet.
- The formula is meant to treat* a wide array of symptoms affecting joint health, such as arthritis, lubrication of the joints, and contains anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- Negative side effects have not been reported for this supplement.
- The list of active ingredients for the supplement is long.
- Clinical trials that back the claims* of the product are not provided or cited on the manufacturer’s website.
- The manufacturer does not mention money-back guarantees, refund, or exchange policies.
- The product may not be suitable for pets with stomach issues, since it has many ingredients.
- Dogs who are pregnant or nursing, or who have blood clotting issues should be taken to the veterinarian before consuming products that treat* arthritis issues.
Arthro-IonX is a natural supplement that can be given to both dogs and cats. Many customers reported satisfactory results after consistent use of this product. The supplement can also be mixed with food, which makes it easier for many pet owners to feed this supplement to their pets. The price is also in the mid-range for other products that also treat* joint health issues in pets. However, clinical research that confirms the product does what it says would be very helpful for customers who make decisions for their pets. The supplement also comes only in liquid form. Many brands make their product available in a variety of formats—tablets, liquid, or chewables—to help dog owners choose the best administration method. In addition, the product does not mention whether or not there are money-back guarantees. Perhaps a supplement that provides* this information would be a better* choice.