Keybiotics is a dietary supplement categorized as a probiotic supplement. It contains 37.5 billion colony-forming units of “good bacteria” sourced from 14 different strains of beneficial bacteria. It claims to be the most powerful probiotic supplement available today. The product is specifically formulated to withstand the effects of stomach acid and bile so that the entire gastrointestinal tract is covered and Candida along with other types of harmful organism growth is quickly and efficiently balanced out. One bottle which contains 30 vegetarian capsules (a month’s supply) is priced $35.99 on the product’s website. Discounts are available when 3 bottles ($89.95) or 6 bottles ($159.95) are ordered.
What Keybiotics Claims?
- Helps treat constipation
- Prevents gas, bloating and indigestion
- Prevents antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Helps with weight management
- Improves energy levels and help prevent fatigue
- Boosts immune system function
- Helps prevent or treat skin problems
- Helps prevent brain fog
- No synthetic fillers, gluten, lactose and only contains 100% pure natural ingredients
About The Manufacturer
The dietary supplement is from a company called Whole Body Research which offers a range of dietary supplements. The company is not very well known and it still doesn’t have a good reputation in the industry. However, all their products are made in the USA and they offer a money back guarantee on all their formulations. All their products are inspected by a GMP-certified independent laboratory registered with the FDA in order to ensure high quality.
How Does Keybiotics Work?
The formulation provides the body with probiotics which increases the number of beneficial bacteria in the colon. This helps address the proliferation of harmful organisms in the colon due to the preservatives, high sugar and other harmful contents of the unhealthy food we consume. It helps improve digestive function and prevents common issues such as bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation and irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps strengthen the immune system while offering many other health benefits.
What Does Keybiotics Contain?
Keybiotics contain the highest concentration of CFUs (colony forming units) of any probiotic formulation available today. It is made from strands that have been proven to be highly effective in clinical studies done with probiotics. It contains 14 different strains of the most powerful “good bacteria” which were carefully selected in order to address the different problems related to yeast overgrowth in the colon. This balances out the gut quickly for fast improvement in digestive system function and to quickly address digestive issues. The formulation includes Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium which are proven to be the most powerful strains of probiotics today.
- The probiotic supplement contains 14 different strains of beneficial bacteria
- It is known to be a high quality product that has undergone independent clinical testing
- The formulation includes two of the most powerful probiotics today
- It helps ease common digestive issues like gas, bloating and constipation
- There are many good reviews from people who have tried Keybiotics
- It comes with a money back guarantee
- People usually suffer from minor digestive problems when they start taking probiotics
- It is not from a highly regarded supplement company
- The price is high compared to similar supplements on the market
- The health benefits of the supplement are not substantially proven
- There are some feedbacks saying it is not very effective
- Some users reported side effects from taking the supplement
Directions for Use
Take one vegetarian capsule per day. It is preferably taken with food in order to reduce the risk of side effects specifically digestive disturbance. If you miss a dose, simply take your next dose as scheduled.
It is recommended to consult your health care provider before taking Keybiotics if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or if you have any medical condition. It is normal to feel minor digestive disturbance when you start taking probiotics. However, these should disappear in a few days. If the digestive disturbance is severe, stop intake and consult your health care provider immediately.
After careful scrutiny of Keybiotics, it is a good probiotic supplement. It has one of the highest concentrations of CFUs among the probiotic products available on the market. Although it is not from a well-known supplement company, it has undergone independent testing which ensures the high quality of its ingredients. The supplement also comes with a money back guarantee allowing anyone to get a refund in case they are not completely satisfied with the product. The only drawback is the high price of the formulation but it is still a product worth trying.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.