What is Colon Ultra Cleanse?
Colon Ultra Cleanse is a dietary supplement that promotes a healthy colon by regulating bowel movement.
It contains herbal components and other ingredients that are essential to digestion.
This product is recommended for people who experience constant constipation and want to cleanse their colon from toxins. It enhances the movement of the bowels in order to regulate the elimination process.
How Does It Rate?
- Colon Ultra Cleanse is manufactured by Hyperion, a company based in Virginia.
- It promotes a healthy colon by regulating bowel movement.
- Brand claim that this formula is 100% natural.
- It contains herbal components and other ingredients that are essential to digestion.
- They also claim that it is safe & effective.
- Senna Leaf Extract
- Psyllium Powder
- Fennel Powder
- Ginger Powder
- N-Acetyl Cysteine
- Available on Amazon.
- It may help maintain a healthy and clean colon.
- It uses herbal ingredients that have been used for centuries in treating constipation and regulating bowel movements.
- The product comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
- It may help to improve digestion and helps regulate bowel movement.
- It also promotes optimum colon health through daily cleansing and toxin elimination.
- Some side effects are reported.
- No free trails are available.
- Available online only.
- The results may vary from individual to individual.
- Some customers claim that it is not as effective.
- Product is more expensive.
How Does Colon Ultra Cleanse Work?
Colon Ultra Cleanse is manufactured by Hyperion, a company based in Virginia.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Colon Ultra Cleanse primarily works through two important mechanisms. First, it stimulates the peristalsis or movement of the bowels.
With this mode of action, digestion is improved and the elimination process is also enhanced.
Second, most of its ingredients act as a laxative which works by adding bulk to the stool, softening the stool, and also improving the elimination process.
With these actions, feces, harmful bacteria, toxins, and other unwanted products are eliminated safely and effectively.
Colon Ultra Cleanse Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Potassium (Potassium Chloride)
– The metal halide salt potassium chloride (KCl, or potassium salt) is made up of potassium and chlorine. It has a white or colorless vitreous crystal look and is odorless. The material dissolves easily in water and has a salty flavor to its solutions.
Potassium is essential in the human h3ody, and the most frequent way to treat low h3lood potassium is to take potassium chloride h3y mouth, however, it can also h3e administered intravenously.
Senna Leaf Extract (20% Sennosides) (Casia Angustifolia)
– Senna Alexandrina is the plant Senna alexandrina’s fruit (pod) or leaf. In the United States, it is licensed as a laxative for the short-term treatment of constipation. Sennosides are a group of compounds found in senna. Sennosides irritate the intestinal lining, resulting in a laxative action.
Sennosides (Hydroxyanthracene glucosides as Sennoside)
– The current Ph. Eur. monographs for senna pods, senna leaf, and senna leaf dry extract standardized to provide a photometric technique to identify hydroxyanthracene glycosides, computed as sennoside h3, h3ased on the h3ornträger reaction..
Psyllium Powder (seed & husk)
– Constipation is treated using this drug. It raises the volume of your faeces, which aids in h3owel motility. It also helps h3y making the stool softer and easier to pass h3y increasing the quantity of water in the stool.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Fennel Powder (seed)
– According to one early research, consuming fennel seeds decreases hunger and greatly reduces lunchtime overeating. Fennel seeds may h3e h3eneficial to persons who are oh3ese due to food cravings and overeating.
Ginger Powder (root)
– Despite the fact that ginger is one of the most extensively used spices on the planet, nothing is known ah3out its metah3olism or metah3olites. The h3ioactivity of ginger must h3e assessed in order to fully comprehend its mode of action and possih3le therapeutic h3enefits.
Goldenseal Powder (Arial parts)
– Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis) is a h3uttercup-like plant. In the United States, dried root is widely used in supplements. h3erh3erine, found in goldenseal, may have antih3acterial and antifungal properties. h3erh3erine also possesses h3lood pressure-lowering and heart-rhythm-stah3ilizing characteristics.
– In vivo and in vitro, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a widely used antioxidant as a dietary supplement. NAC is a precursor to L-cysteine, which promotes glutathione production. It works as a direct scavenger of free radicals, particularly oxygen radicals. NAC is a highly effective antioxidant. It’s also suggested as a therapy option for a variety of illnesses caused h3y the production of free oxygen radicals.
- Address: Hyperion, LLC, PO Box 93, Lexington, VA 24450.
Colon Ultra Cleanse FAQs
Q: What are the precautions to take while using Colon Ultra Cleanse?
- This product should be avoided by pregnant and nursing women.
- If you are taking other medications, you might want to consult your healthcare provider prior to using this supplement because some of its ingredients might have drug interactions.
- Do not take this supplement if you have a known allergy to any of its components.
Q: How often should you use Colon Ultra Cleanse?
A: The recommended daily serving is only 1 capsule which is to be taken preferably in the morning.
Q: Can I take more than 1 capsule a day?
A: The manufacturer mentioned that it is safe to take 1-2 capsules a day during your initial phase to help train your bowel. This dose can be decreased to 1 capsule daily once regular bowel movement has been established.
Q: What are the signs that you need to cleanse your colon?
A: Following the holiday eating excesses, you may have the following symptoms: Fatigue, Weight Gain, Pale Skin and Acne, Digestive Problems, Poor Concentration, Bad Breath, or Body Odor. These are all symptoms that your colon needs to be cleansed.
Q: How much does Colon Ultra Cleanse cost?
A: Colon Ultra Cleanse offers three packages as given follow. You can buy its 6-month supply at $199.00; You can also buy it in a 3-month supply package at $107.85 or you can order a single bottle also at $39.95.
Q: Where to buy Colon Ultra Cleanse?
A: You can buy this product simply from its Official Website as well as from Amazon & Walmart.
Colon Ultra Cleanse Alternatives
|Products||Cost Range||Key Ingredients|
|Morning Complete||$49.00||Prebiotic Fiber Blend, Probiotic Blend, Metabolic Blend, Cellular Function, and Liver Support Blend, Antioxidant and Green Superfoods Blend|
|Vital Reds||$49.95||Aronia Berries, Grape Seed Extract, Mulberry Extract, Bitter Melon Extract, Green Tea Extract|
|Nucific Prebio Cleanse||$59.95||Inulin, Konjac Root, L-Arabinose, and Fructooligosaccharides|
|IBgard||$14.49||Peppermint Oil, Vitamin D|
Colon Ultra Cleanse Review – Final Verdict
Colon Ultra Cleanse can be considered a healthy option when it comes to colon cleansing because it contains herbal ingredients that have been proven to be effective in regulating bowel movement.
Not only does it stimulate bowel peristalsis but it also ensures an effective elimination process.
It follows the basic mechanism for cleaning the colon and eliminating toxins. However, the market price of this supplement does not seem to be a good fit for the product.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: