What is Colon Ultra Cleanse?
Colon Ultra Cleanse is a dietary supplement that promotes healthy colon by regulating bowel movement.
It contains herbal components and other ingredients that are essential to digestion.
This product is recommended for people who experience constant constipation and wants to cleanse their colon from toxins.
It enhances the movement of the bowels in order to regulate the elimination process.
Table of Contents [Show]
Along with this, it also eliminates stored toxins that have been lingering in the colon for a long period of time.
This supplement is primarily made from herbal stimulant laxatives and stool bulk enhancers which are effective in regulating daily bowel movement.
Colon Ultra Cleanse is manufactured by Hyperion, a company based in Virginia.
How Does Colon Ultra Cleanse Work?
Colon Ultra Cleanse primarily works through two important mechanisms. First, it stimulates the peristalsis or movement of the bowels.
With this mode of action, digestion is improved and the elimination process is also enhanced.
Second, most of its ingredients act as a laxative which works by adding bulk to the stool, softening the stool, and also improves the elimination process.
With these actions, feces, harmful bacteria, toxins, and other unwanted products are eliminated safely and effectively.
Colon Ultra Cleanse Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Potassium – This is an important element that is needed for various bodily functions. Decreased potassium levels in the body have a negative effect on digestion.
- Chloride – It is also an important element that is needed in the body. It also aids the digestive process and bowel peristalsis.
- Senna Leaf Extract – It is a well-known herbal medicine that is used primarily as a laxative. According to WebMD, it stimulates bowel movements and relieves constipation.
- Sennosides – According to Science Direct, it is a type of stimulant laxative that is commonly used to treat various digestive problems including constipation.
- Psyllium Powder – It increases the bulk of the stool which results to increased movement of the bowel. It also increases the amount of water in the stool which makes it easier to pass.
- Fennel Powder – According to the study, it is commonly used to treat bloating, indigestion, heartburn, and gastric upset. It works by stimulating the peristalsis of the intestines and bowel.
- Ginger Powder – It aids in the process of digestion and acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent which is effective against swelling in an unhealthy colon.
- Goldenseal Powder – It also aids in the digestive process and helps regulate bowel movement. It also has anti-inflammatory properties which are effective in reducing swelling of the bowels and colon.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine – According to WebMD, this substance is said to prevent the infection due to Helicobacter pylori bacteria. It also acts as a potent antioxidant which prevents oxidation of free radicals in the body.
What are the Advantages of Colon Ultra Cleanse?
- It may help maintain a healthy and clean colon.
- It uses herbal ingredients that have been used for centuries in treating constipation and regulating bowel movement.
- The product comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
- It may help to improve digestion and helps regulate bowel movement.
- It also promotes optimum colon health through daily cleansing and toxin elimination.
What are the Disadvantages of Colon Ultra Cleanse?
- The product is quite expensive because its ingredients are only common laxatives that are available for a cheaper price in the market.
Colon Ultra Cleanse Alternatives
Colon Ultra Cleanse Questions and Answers
Q: What are the Precautions of Colon Ultra Cleanse?
- This product should be avoided by pregnant and nursing women.
- If you are taking other medications, you might want to consult your healthcare provider prior to using this supplement because some of its ingredients might have drug interactions.
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to any of its components.
Q: What is the Dosage of Colon Ultra Cleanse?
- The recommended daily serving is only 1 capsule which is to be taken preferably in the morning.
Q: Can I take more than 1 capsule in a day?
A: The manufacturer mentioned that it is safe to take 1-2 capsules in a day during your initial phase to help train your bowel. This dose can be decreased to 1 capsule daily once regular bowel movement has been established.
Q: I am suffering from colon inflammation. Can Colon Ultra Cleanse be used as a treatment?
A: Consult with your healthcare provider to validate if this supplement can be safely incorporated into your treatment.
Read Next – Pure Detox Reviews
Colon Ultra Cleanse Review – Final Verdict
Colon Ultra Cleanse can be considered a healthy option when it comes to colon cleansing because it contains herbal ingredients that have been proven to effective in regulating bowel movement.
Not only does it stimulate bowel peristalsis but it also ensures effective elimination process.
It follows the basic mechanism for cleaning the colon and elimination of toxins. However, the market price of this supplement does not seem to be a good fit for the product.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.