What is Colax?
Colax is a colon cleansing supplement that comes in tablet form. It is specifically designed to prevent irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms while cleansing the colon. The formula is potent yet gentle on the body and it is made using a combination of natural ingredients.
It can also be used to treat water retention and constipation which are common problems today due to bad dietary habits. The formula works to relax the bowels which make bowel movements easier. One box which contains 60 tablets (supply for one month)
Who is the Manufacturer of Colax?
The colon cleansing product is from Aloe Pura which is a known supplement company that offers various herbal formulations. The company is known for their use of natural ingredients especially their well-known Aloe Vera extract. They are also known for offering quality products at an affordable price.
What the Product Claims
- Safe and effective
- Gentle on the colon and free of adverse effects
- Cleanses the colon thoroughly
- May help in maintaining normal bowel function
Colax Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Cascara stem bark – Helps relax the muscles in the colon for smoother bowel movements and to treat constipation.
- Yellow dock root – It also helps relax the colon muscles for easier bowel movements and regularity.
- Dandelion – Aside from helping relax the muscles of the colon, it also promotes better production of bile in the liver which is very important for overall digestive health.
- Dill seed and chamomile extracts – These are for removing common intestinal discomfort and reducing IBS symptoms for those who have very sensitive colons.
IS Colax Effective?
The formulation uses natural ingredients that are backed by science and clinical studies. For instance, dandelion is scientifically proven to help in normalizing bile secretions which is crucial when it comes to healthy digestion. Most of the ingredients have been used in traditional medicine for centuries thus they are considerably safe.
What are the Advantages of Colax?
- The product is made with natural ingredients.
- It is affordable especially when compared to other colon cleansing supplements.
- Most of the active ingredients are backed by scientific and clinical evidence.
What are the Disadvantages of Colax?
- There is no clinical study conducted on the supplement proving it is safe and effective.
- No money back guarantee.
- Some people may be sensitive to certain ingredients in the formulation.
- There are some negative feedbacks from users due to side effects.
Take two tablets at night or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not take more than 4 tablets in a 24 hour period to prevent adverse effects.
Who Can Take Colax?
The dietary supplement can be taken by anyone who wants to cleanse their colon. However, if you have any medical condition or are taking any kind of medication, check with your doctor before using this product.
Colax Review – Final Verdict
All in all, Colax is a good colon cleansing product made with natural ingredients only. It uses active ingredients that are clinically proven and there are many good feedbacks from people who have tried it. However, it can cause adverse effects to some people like gastric disturbance. The product is still worth trying especially because of the affordable price.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.