What is Total Cleanse?
Total Cleanse is a digestive supplement that offers a two-step body and intestinal cleansing. The producers claim that the product is aimed at the seven channels of waste elimination in the human body; the lungs, the skin, the kidneys, the colon, the liver, the lymph, and the blood. The first step of Total Cleanse is the Full Body Cleanse which detoxifies organs, tissues, blood, and cells, the first steps include a proprietary herbal blend that features dandelion root, alfalfa leaf extract, and milk thistle seed extract.
The second part of the Total Cleanse is the Intestinal Cleanse, which contains a proprietary blend of herbs and fibers that include slippery elm bark, and fennel seed and supports intestinal detoxification and cleaning. To complete a top-down approach to digestive health, the producers have added ingredients that soothe the body and promote general health by equipping the body with the necessary raw materials to fight parasites and pathogens that may attack the digestive system. The added resources include hawthorn berry extract, mullein, yarrow, burdock root, and fenugreek among others.
How Does It Rate?
- Total Cleanse claims it provides an all-rounded approach to getting rid of waste materials in your body.
- The producers claim that Total Cleanse caters to all the channels our body uses to flush out toxins and waste matter. For the sake of this review, we will assume “waste” is any by-product of human digestion/metabolism that is not needed by the body.
- Since Total Cleanses supports all the seven channels our body uses to excrete, we can conclude that it offers a top-down approach to waste disposal in the human body.
- Slippery Elm Bark
- Fennel Seed
- Dandelion Root
- Alfalfa Leaf Extract
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract.
- The official website educates on the dangers of the disease digestive system
- Total Cleanse contains fibrous ingredients
- The product can be used for weight loss
- Total Cleanse comes with a free trial (check the terms and conditions for further details)
- Is made up of mostly natural ingredients
- The official website doesn’t list the ingredients used
- Their site also lacks a FAQs page
- The manufacturers, SFL Nutrition, has a bad reputation of charging customers for the first purchase
- No clinical trials are published
- The free trial is varied for only 15 days after making the order. If you consider shipping time and the time you need to complete the dosage, then you’ll see it’s useless
- Returns are subjected to “administration and restocking fees.”
- Total Cleanse is expensive
- The customer is enrolled in the auto-shipping program
How Does This Work?
Well, there is not much information available on this product, but from our analysis, we can say that this product is designed to support the mechanism that is naturally in place of getting rid of toxins. In this sense, this is more of a program than a standalone supplement that can cleanse your digestive system. Total Cleanse contains powerful ingredients that have been used in health circles to perform various cleaning responsibilities. The good thing about it all is that Total Cleanse is a blend of more than 30 ingredients that not only cleanse our body but also ensure we have a healthy body and a functioning detoxification process.
Total Cleanse Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are over 30 ingredients used in this product (according to the producers). However, these are the ingredients we deemed active in this product;
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– Antioxidants and fiber are abundant in fenugreek. It facilitates digestion by assisting with the removal of toxic poisons from the body.
Slippery Elm Bark
– Recent research has demonstrated that the symptoms of inflammatory bowel conditions including Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and irritable bowel syndrome can be alleviated by using slippery elm bark.
– Fennel has been demonstrated to aid in digestion by lowering gut inflammation and gas-causing germs.
– Dandelion plant roots have been used to aid digestion and may have a slight laxative effect. According to a preliminary study, dandelion may aid to enhance liver and gallbladder function.
Alfalfa Leaf Extract
– Alfalfa supports digestive health in a variety of ways. For one thing, it is rich in “fructooligosaccharides,” which are pre-biotics and feed the probiotics (good bacteria) in the gut. This will assist in eliminating harmful microorganisms (like Candida), which may cause a variety of health issues.
Milk Thistle Seed Extract.
– Based on traditional use, milk thistle has been used as a therapeutic herb for more than 2,000 years to treat symptoms including indigestion and upset stomach brought on by periodic overindulgence in food and drink.
Q: What Is Total Cleanse back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Total Cleanse does have 15 days refund policy after purchase.
Q: Can I Take Total Cleanse If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, given that there are no limitations on those with health concerns. A medical professional should be consulted to determine whether it is safe for your situation.
Q: How often should I Take Total Cleanse?
A: Take 2 capsules daily for a better result.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Not That Good
I used Total Cleanse for colon cleansing when I couldn’t get another product I preferred. It worked ok but I had to use twice as much and it still wasn’t as effective. ~ Sinclair
There you have it. The only undoing of this product is the suspicious way the distribution department handles orders. This is something the administration should consider improving. Their website also is wanting since it lacks some information. However, the scientists working on this product did their job. The product contains some of the best ingredients in the industry and you should consider giving it a try.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: