In This Article
What is CleanStart?
CleanStart is an organic dietary cleansing product which is supposed to purify the body of toxins. It’s supposed to protect the body from disease and provide you with additional energy. This product is in the form of a powder that you add to milk or juice and drink as a shake. It’s available in either wild berry or apple cinnamon flavor.
Who is the manufacturer of CleanStart?
CleanStart is manufactured by a company called Nature’s Sunshine, which is an international health and wellness organization. They sell their products through a network of 500,000 distributors in 40 countries. They partner with the Sunshine Heroes Foundation, which is an organization that supports children’s health.
How does CleanStart work?
Over time, we build up toxins and other unpleasant substances in our systems. This collection accumulates in your system, and it can be very unhealthy. This product contains a mix of herbal laxatives and fibers which cleanse the body of these impurities. Clinics in Colon and Rectal Surgery has discussed the efficacy of substances like fiber at cleansing the digestive system. It also contains different herbs which absorb some of these impurities. It’s supposed to be a total body detox.
CleanStart Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
This product contains a number of active ingredients that cleanse the body of toxins. Some of the key active ingredients are:
- Capsicum Fruit – These are sweet peppers and chilis which grow all over the world. It’s been shown in research in the Iranian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences to have a positive effect on metabolic syndrome and to be anti-obesity. It can cleanse your system, although in some people it causes gastrointestinal distress.
- Licorice Root – This root is known to calm gastrointestinal distress, according to the National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Health. It can also help to heal issues with the stomach lining, such as ulcers. Licorice is rich in glycyrrhizic acid, which has anti-inflammatory properties and can also enhance your immunity.
- Buckthorn Bark – This bark contains anthraquinones, which can have a powerful laxative effect on the body. These compounds work by increasing the contractions of the colon. In addition, they lessen the absorption of water in the colon. There’s research in Lipids in Health and Disease to show that buckthorn bark does support the functioning of the digestive system.
What are the advantages of CleanStart?
- This product is meant to cleanse waste from the body.
- CleanStart is supposed to give you more energy.
- It can protect your body from disease.
What are the disadvantages of CleanStart?
- Each packet has 25 calories and 7g of cholesterol.
- Possible side effects include diarrhea, loose stools, and abdominal pain.
- There are only 2 possible flavors and nothing more neutral tasting.
Alternatives to CleanStart
Q: How should you take CleanStart?
A: One packet of the product is considered a serving size. The manufacturer recommends that you take one packet 15-20 minutes before you eat breakfast, and then again 15-20 minutes before you eat dinner.
- To use the product, mix the contents of the packet in 8 ounces of water or juice.
- Before you consume, blend or shake thoroughly and drink immediately.
- Drink a full glass of water after you drink the shake.
Q: How much does CleanStart cost?
A: You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website for $53.20, and you don’t have to pay sales tax. You can also buy it from some of the manufacturer’s distributors. It’s also for sale on Amazon, although it’s listed as unavailable at the moment.
Q: What is CleanStart’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer has an excellent return policy. They have a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason at all, contact the company within 90 days of the original purchase date. They may or may not ask you to return the product. The company will return all of the shipping costs to you as well.
Q: Does CleanStart offer a free trial?
A: No, this manufacturer is not offering a free trial for this product, nor are they giving out free samples to customers. You can purchase this product on the company website.
Q: Is this product approved by the USDA?
A: No, this product is not approved by the USDA.
CleanStart Review – Conclusion
The vast majority of the customers who reviewed this product were very happy with it. Users found it gentle on their systems and reported that they felt lighter and cleansed. Very few customers mentioned side effects, except the odd person, who said they got a stomach-ache.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Only about 15% of customer reviews were negative or involved complaints. Some users were upset about a recent hike in price. Many simply said that the product didn’t work as expected at all. Others complained that it gave them stomach upset.
This product is organic, and it’s very ingredient-rich. The more ingredients included, the more likely you may have a side effect. If this happens, stop taking the product immediately. It’s crucial that you go see your physician and get approval before taking this supplement.
All of the cells and tissues in your body and your major organ of detoxification, the liver rely upon your colon. The colon processes waste and bacteria preparing it for elimination from the body. Colon cleanse products should be determined based on its: potential to clean the colon of harmful waste & toxins, potential to promote better digestion & increase elimination, potential to promote improved immune system function, potential to provide increased energy levels. The quality of the ingredients should be backed by clinical research.
Below you'll find some of the most effective colon cleanse supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned probiotic supplements and natural colon cleanse supplements based on the available research: