What Is Neuronol?
Neuronol – a brain supplement – has a cognitive formula that helps in improving your brain function and boosting your memory. The official website claims that the product has no binders, fillers or additives and may offer a safe way to provide support to your mental performance.
Table of Contents [Show]
According to the manufacturer, Neuronol deals with both long-term and short-term memory, energy and focus and can also assist in reducing the rate of decline in your mental performance.
Who Is the Manufacturer of Neuronol?
Neuronol is manufactured by Dignity Bio-Labs, a company that has been manufacturing different types of supplements since 2012. The company claims that their dietary and vitamin supplements are of the highest quality and contain raw and natural ingredients only.
According to Dignity Bio-Labs, they do not use any fillers and synthetic ingredients in their products. Dignity Bio-Labs are located in Pacoima, California, USA.
How Does Neuronol Work?
According to the official website, Neuronol is made of nine ingredients that are known for boosting your brain. The product acts like food for your brain that helps support your brain function and consequently your memory and recall too.
The ingredients present in Neuronol may help you get clarity and better focus by removing “brain fog”. The website also claims that by taking the supplement you will feel an improvement in your motivational level, which will make you more focused and committed. It may help you work for longer periods of time and be more productive.
Neuronol Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
As mentioned before, Neuronol claims to be a combination of nine ingredients that help in improving your brain power. There are about eight cognitive enhancers, which include five ingredients that are considered important for memory boosting.
The major ingredients of Neuronol include the following:
- Taurine – This plant comes from the Ayurveda region and is included in many vitamin complexes. It is known to improve both general health and even male virility. This plant also helps in protecting the prostate. Taurine is often added to energy drinks because of its good response to the nerve endings of the brain and serves as an energy booster.
- L-Glutamine – It originates from Brazil and helps with your cognitive functions. It may also assist in improving your body’s muscle performance.
- Caffeine – This is a popular energy booster and may provide help in improving your immune system. It can also assist you with your focus.
- DMAE Bitartrate – This ingredient may help in reducing stress and improving your cognitive performance and learning.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – It is an herb with anti-oxidant properties and helps in improving your brain health. Many dietary supplements contain extracts of this plant. Ginkgo may help in improving your cognitive performance and learning.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL – This ingredient helps your brain produce acetylcholine in greater quantities, which can play a role in improving cognitive performance and memory.
- Bacopa Monnieri – It is a powerful herb that can help in improving cognitive performance and memory. It may also provide assistance in dealing with stress, enhancing neuron-to-neuron communication and improving blood flow.
- Vitamin B12 – This vitamin may keep your nervous system and brain functioning properly.
The product claims to have natural ingredients that may not have side effects – however it is best to consult your doctor before using Neuronol, especially if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present.
What Are the Advantages of Neuronol?
Following are the advantages you may experience with Neuronol:
- It can give you the energy boost you need in the morning; however, the same effect can be obtained from a cup of coffee as well.
- It claims to contain natural ingredients, but before using any brain supplements you must check for any potential allergic reactions.
- The product promises long-term results, but you should consult your professional healthcare provider if you plan on taking it for any length of time.
- Some of the ingredients present in the product claim to help with stress but it should not be used as a replacement for prescribed stress medications.
What Are the Disadvantages of Neuronol?
Neuronol may have the following disadvantages:
- You may not get instant results.
- You may have to keep taking the supplements for a long period of time.
- Even though the product claims to use natural ingredients, you could be allergic to one or more of them. Therefore, it is recommended that you consult your professional healthcare provider before taking these supplements.
- If you have a heart condition the supplement may not be suitable for you.
How should you take Neuronol?
You should take two pills of Neuronol every day about 30 to 40 minutes before consuming a meal. The pills are to be swallowed with a glass of water.
How much does Neuronol cost?
Neuronol is available for $52 on the official website of the manufacturer.
What is Neuronol’s return policy?
The manufacturer gives you a 90-day return policy. If you are not satisfied within that time period you may get your money back, which will not include the shipping cost.
Does Neuronol offer a free trial?
There is no information about a free trial on the manufacturer’s website, therefore it can be assumed that there isn’t one available.
Our Opinion of the Brain Supplement: Neuronol
The manufacturer of the product makes a lot of promises and claims regarding the ingredients and results of the supplement. However, the internet has little information on Neuronol, which may not allow you to get the complete information about the product.
Even though Neuronol claims to be made of natural ingredients, it is highly recommended that people with heart problems or neurological issues consult their professional healthcare providers before starting the supplement.
One of the biggest concerns is that you may have to take the supplement for a long period of time to get results; it could be anywhere between 4 to 6 months.
So, is Neuronol a good investment? We all want to be smarter and more focused, but you must do your research before you start taking any supplements.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.