What Is Neuronol?
Neuronol – a brain supplement – has a cognitive formula that helps in improving your brain function and boosting your memory. The official website claims that the product has no binders, fillers or additives and may offer a safe way to provide support to your mental performance.
According to the manufacturer, Neuronol deals with both long-term and short-term memory, energy, and focus and can also assist in reducing the rate of decline in your mental performance.
How Does It Rate?
- Neuronol is manufactured by Dignity Bio-Labs
- a company that has been manufacturing different types of supplements since 2012.
- Dignity Bio-Labs are located in Pacoima, California, USA.
- This brand claim that product is free from any side effects.
- DMAE Bitartrate
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Vitamin B12
- It can give you the energy boost you need in the morning; however, the same effect can be obtained from a cup of coffee as well.
- It claims to contain natural ingredients, but before using any brain supplements you must check for any potential allergic reactions.
- The product promises long-term results, but you should consult your professional healthcare provider if you plan on taking it for any length of time.
- Some of the ingredients present in the product claim to help with stress but it should not be used as a replacement for prescribed stress medications.
- You may not get instant results.
- You may have to keep taking the supplements for a long period of time.
- Even though the product claims to use natural ingredients, you could be allergic to one or more of them. Therefore, it is recommended that you consult your professional healthcare provider before taking these supplements.
- If you have a heart condition the supplement may not be suitable for you.
How Does Neuronol Work?
According to the official website, Neuronol is made of nine ingredients that are known for boosting your brain. The product acts like food for your brain that helps support your brain function and consequently your memory and recall too.
The ingredients present in Neuronol may help you get clarity and better focus by removing “brain fog”. The website also claims that by taking the supplement you will feel an improvement in your motivational level, which will make you more focused and committed. It may help you work for longer periods of time and be more productive.
Neuronol Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
As mentioned before, Neuronol claims to be a combination of nine ingredients that help in improving your brainpower. There are about eight cognitive enhancers, which include five ingredients that are considered important for memory boosting.
The major ingredients of Neuronol include the following:
– This plant comes from the Ayurveda region and is included in many vitamin complexes. It is known to improve both general health and even male virility. This plant also helps in protecting the prostate. Taurine is often added to energy drinks because of its good response to the nerve endings of the brain and serves as an energy booster.
– It originates from Brazil and helps with your cognitive functions. It may also assist in improving your body’s muscle performance.
– This is a popular energy booster and may provide help in improving your immune system. It can also assist you with your focus.
– This ingredient may help in reducing stress and improving your cognitive performance and learning.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
– Ginkgo Biloba, as discussed in our peer-reviewed Trunature Memory Complex article, is an herb with antioxidant properties that contribute to improved brain health. It’s commonly found in dietary supplements and is thought to enhance cognitive performance and learning, making it a sought-after option for individuals aiming to boost mental clarity and vitality.
– This ingredient helps your brain produce acetylcholine in greater quantities, which can play a role in improving cognitive performance and memory.
– It is a powerful herb that can help in improving cognitive performance and memory. It may also provide assistance in dealing with stress, enhancing neuron-to-neuron communication and improving blood flow.
– This vitamin may keep your nervous system and brain functioning properly.
Neuronol – FAQ’s
Q: How should you take Neuronol?
A: You should take two pills of Neuronol every day for about 30 to 40 minutes before consuming a meal. The pills are to be swallowed with a glass of water.
Q: How much does Neuronol cost?
A: Neuronol is available for $44.95 on the official website of the manufacturer.
Q: What is Neuronol’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer gives you a 90-day return policy. If you are not satisfied within that time period you may get your money back, which will not include the shipping cost.
Q: Does Neuronol offer a free trial?
A: There is no information about a free trial on the manufacturer’s website, therefore it can be assumed that there isn’t one available.
Q: How much caffeine is in Neuronol?
A: See the above Neuronol supplement facts image.
Q: Are there any Neuronol Side Effects?
A: The product claims to have natural ingredients that may not have side effects – however it is best to consult your doctor before using Neuronol, especially if you are allergic to any of the ingredients present.
Q: Where to buy Neuronol?
A: Neuronol can be purchased through their official website, and it is also available on Amazon and eBay.
Neuronol Review – What Users Are Saying?
One review says, “Is NEURONAL the same as NEURONOL? Amazon is selling NEURONAL using the brand name NEURONOL on their ads. It is much cheaper than the NEURONOL I have been buying from Amazon.” ~ by John
This product is great! Iv been using it for a couple months now and it really helped improve my testing scores in class! (I am a College student) would highly recommend! ~ Mango
I was becoming more forgetful. I needed to make an effort to help myself. It’s only been a few days my thoughts and even my vision is better. Can’t wait to see what another couple of weeks will bring!!! ~ ertha F. Aldridge
Neuronol Review – The Bottom Line
The manufacturer of the product makes a lot of promises and claims regarding the ingredients and results of the supplement. However, the internet has little information on Neuronol, which may not allow you to get complete information about the product.
Even though Neuronol claims to be made of natural ingredients, it is highly recommended that people with heart problems or neurological issues consult their professional healthcare providers before starting the supplement.
One of the biggest concerns is that you may have to take the supplement for a long period of time to get results; it could be anywhere between 4 to 6 months.
So, is Neuronol a good investment? We all want to be smarter and more focused, but you must do your research before you start taking any supplements.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
6 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Khadga Raj, G. D. Gupta, Shamsher Singh. (2021) l-Theanine ameliorates motor deficit, mitochondrial dysfunction, and neurodegeneration against chronic tramadol induced rats model of Parkinson’s disease. Drug and Chemical Toxicology 0:0, pages 1-12.
 New Insights on Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) Features as a Free Radical Scavenger http://www.nanotechnologystore.com/(6)-New-Insights-on-DMAE-Features-as-a-Free-Radical-Scavenger.pdf
 Chronic acetyl-l-carnitine alters brain energy metabolism and increases noradrenaline and serotonin content in healthy micehttps://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0197018612001398
 Roodenrys, S., Booth, D., Bulzomi, S. et al. Chronic Effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on Human Memory. Neuropsychopharmacol 27, 279–281 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0893-133X(01)00419-5
 Kennedy, D.O. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. Nutrients 2016, 8, 68. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8020068
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."