What is Neurodyne?
Neurodyne is the name of the product that we will be covering today. It is billed as an all-around cognitive booster which may be able to help improve your memory, help you think clearer, and recall memories more quickly. This is a supplement that is designed to improve many aspects of your cerebral life.
The company also states that this product will ultimately help you be a better person through the improvement of your mental functions.
One of the most practical claims that are made by the makers of Neurodyne is that it can enhance your memory and it does so through a proprietary blend of ingredients that the company has apparently developed itself. This cognitive supplement comes in a capsule form and most, but not all, of the ingredients seem to be naturally occurring.
That all being said, this is not a treatment for Alzheimer’s nor is it intended to treat any ailments relating to the brain.
Who is the Manufacturer of Neurodyne?
The product Neurodyne is manufactured by the company Neurodyne – they share the same name. The company seems to be one that is dedicated to creating a nootropic stack product and it would seem that Neurodyne is the sole product of the company.
The goal of the company seems to improve happiness, motivation, and focus through their product. The company also claims that it can do all of this in a natural manner with minimal side effects.
How Does Neurodyne Work?
It is the ingredients in Neurodyne that are said to give all its benefits. Some of the ingredients have been proven to help improve the memory but there are other ingredients that the company claims will work for the improvement of your focus as well.
The supplement works by introducing certain nutrients to your body that can be used for enhanced cerebral function.
Neurodyne Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The ingredients present in Neurodyne are basically divided up into 5 blends. A rise blend, a sub inhibitor blend, a stress blend, a smart blend, and an absorption blend. It mixes natural and synthetic ingredients. Here is a list of some ingredients.
- Phenibut – Phenibut is a substance that is used for treating a wide array of cognitive issues including anxiety, fear, tension, and stress.
- L-Theanine – This is a natural amino acid that is also used to relieve anxiety and act as a mood enhancer.
- Valerian Root – Another natural extract that is commonly used as a sleep aid .
- Noopept – This is a synthetic substance that was intended to improve memory but also may be able to relieve anxiety as well.
- Bacopa – Bacopa is a natural extract that may be useful to improve the memory .
- Lavender – Lavender could have positive effects on your mood by alleviating restlessness and depression.
- Theobromines – Theobromine is an alkaloid that is found in the cacao plant and chocolate. It could possibly have a positive effect on your level of alertness.
What are the Advantages of Neurodyne?
- The company claims that Neurodyne can actually help improve your ability to converse with people.
- This nootropic supplement may be effective to relieve stress.
- There is the possibility that Neurodyne will help improve your memory.
- Taking Neurodyne could possibly have a positive impact on your level of focus.
What are the Disadvantages of Neurodyne?
- There is at least one synthetic substance found in Neurodyne.
- It is possible that some ingredients in Neurodyne don’t do very much for cognitive function.
- The claims of the manufacturer may be a bit overstated.
- The product is only available through the manufacturer website.
- In order for Bacopa to be effective, you would need to take 150mg of it daily.
How Should you Take Neurodyne?
The suggested usage according to the label of the product, is to take 2 capsules of Neurodyne in the morning or early afternoon and preferable with a bit of food.
How Much Does Neurodyne Cost?
A single bottle of the product costs $69.97. One bottle of Neurodyne contains 30 capsules which is about a 15 day supply. You may also be responsible for any shipping fees.
What is Neurodyne’s Return Policy?
In order to receive a refund for Neurodyne, you must first contact the company. Once you do, you have 30 days from the original purchase date to return the product for a refund.
Does Neurodyne Offer A Free Trial?
It does appear that the manufacturer site offers a sample pack sizing of the product, but it seems they are currently out of stock. You may want to check back later.
Neurodyne Review – Final Verdict
After researching this product, we can conclude that it has definite upside, but also some drawbacks as well. On the plus side, Neurodyne is gluten free. It also may improve your memory, and help you to recall memories faster.
On the other hand, the product contains noopept which is a synthetic substance, it is only available online, and the claims of the manufacturer may be a bit overstated. Along with this product, we recommend taking a look at some other memory pills.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."