High mental focus, bounding energy, and unwavering concentration are things all of us wish to have. While the best way to achieve this is through a good diet and a consistent exercise regime, not all of us are in a position to follow that.
But what if we tell you, you can improve your energy and focus through a delicious drink? Read on to learn more about one such product, FocusAid, a drinkable supplement that can help you increase your brainpower.
Manufactured by LifeAid, a beverage manufacturer based in the USA, FocusAid is a nootropic beverage aimed at providing a clean source of energy to its users while also improving their cognitive abilities.
Unlike other carbonated energy drinks, FocusAid features a formula free from coffee bean sourced caffeine. This makes it all the more favorable as it does not cause jitters and burnouts in its users, which is common in other energy drinks.
How Does It Rate?
- FocusAid is manufactured by LifeAid.
- It contains high-quality ingredients.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride
- Alpha-GPC short for Alpha Glyceryl phosphorylcholine
- GABA or Gamma-aminobutyric Acid
- Ginseng Root Extract
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract
- Yerba Mate Extract
- Improves cognitive and physical performance.
- Has a refreshing citrus taste.
- Contains high-quality, researched ingredients.
- A product of a well-known brand.
- Convenient to use.
- Naturally sweetened, keto-friendly, and contains zero sugar.
- Contains low calories.
- Some may not like the citrus taste
- Expensive when compared to other similar energy drinks.
- Does not offer free trials.
- Ingredient quantities are not stated.
How Does FocusAid Work?
FocusAid contains a combination of clean, high-quality ingredients that stimulates the neural pathways in the brain to aid better focus, concentration, and energy.
Some of its ingredients like GABA and Ginseng Root Extract improve the mental performance directly while others like Alpha-GPC and Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride work indirectly by stimulating the brain cells and receptors to produce neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin. These neurotransmitters thus improve the cognitive and physical performance of the consumer by increasing their focus and other cognitive functions.
Some ingredients also work by providing the necessary nourishment to the cells and nerves and aid in better physical performance by giving them an energy boost.
Most of their ingredients are natural containing anti-inflammatories like rosemary, turmeric, rosemary, cayenne, ginger, and oregano. Since the composition is free from coffee bean caffeine, it helps improve the nervous system with maximum benefits and minimal side effects.
When Should You Drink FocusAid?
You can drink this energy-boosting drink whenever you feel the need to get into the zone and focus. It could be during a mid-day work slump, a rigorous gaming session, a dull but important meeting, or studying for finals. This lemon tea flavored drink can help you ditch those distractions and stay focused and driven. It tastes best when you drink it cold as opposed to room temperature.
FocusAid contains six main active ingredients in its formulation that are commonly used in nootropic supplements.
– is generally found in many nootropics due to its several benefits related to energy and mental focus. Studies have found that Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride boosts the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which is responsible for great brain health.
Studies have also found that this compound has neuroprotective effects and helps reduce neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
– is a compound found in most nootropics due to its cognitive benefits that include improving concentration, strengthening memory, and increasing alertness. Like acetyl-L-carnitine, alpha-GPC is found to increase the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter responsible for memory, focus, and learning. Alpha-GPC is also stated to slow down a person’s cognitive decline and prevent neurodegenerative diseases like dementia and Alzheimer’s.
– is a natural stress reliever and a neurotransmitter responsible for delivering the message from the brain to different organs. It has a dopamine stimulating effect and facilitates better sleep, mood, less stress, and anxiety.
Ginseng Root Extract
– is a common ingredient in most traditional medicine due to its cognitive-enhancing abilities. Studies have also found that it holds anti-fatigue qualities and helps in improving one’s productivity and physical strength. It is also used in many dietary supplements due to its energy-boosting capacity.
– is used in several nootropic supplements due to its cognitive benefits.
Studies have found that Rhodiola Rosea supplements decrease feelings of burnout and anxiety in stressed individuals. This natural herb is also stated to help treat mental and physical fatigue, without causing side effects common in some performance enhancers. One study has also found that it helps to improve learning and memory functions.
is a caffeine source known for its brain-stimulating effects. It has an ingredient named theanine that is known to boost performance and energy levels.
Other ingredients in the formulation include carbonated water, green tea, organic blue agave nectar, organic stevia leaf extract, natural flavors, and B-complex vitamins like Vitamin B6, B12, C, and D.
FocusAid – FAQ’s
Q: What Is FocusAid: Safety, Side Effects, and Benefits?
A: Safety and Side Effects
FocusAid is full of high-quality ingredients that can help you boost your physical and cognitive performance. Free of artificial colors and sugar, it is safe for everyone, above the age of 18 years, to consume.
However, if you’re on any prescription medications it’s best to avoid this unless advised by a health professional. It is also not suitable for nursing or pregnant women. People allergic or sensitive to caffeine must also about the product.
There are no harmful, reported side effects of FocusAid. However, some users may experience mild side effects like nausea, headache, and sleeplessness.
Is FocusAid Healthy? What are its benefits? Let’s take a look.
- Offers a healthier, zero sugar alternative to energy drinks.
- Contains brain-boosting nootropics that can greatly help with focus, concentration, and improved mood.
- Helps increase your energy and physical performance.
- Has a refreshing taste and can be consumed at any time of the day.
Q: Is FocusAid Good for You?
A: Yes. FocusAid is prepared by a well-known brand and can be greatly beneficial for improving cognitive functions like focus and concentration.
Q: Is Focusaid Safe?
A: Since FocusAid is formulated with clean, natural, and high-quality ingredients, it is safe to consume for everyone with an exception of pregnant and nursing women or people on other prescribed medication.
Q: What Are The Alternatives to FocusAid?
Q: What Is Pricing?
A: It is available for purchase on LifeAid’s official site and Amazon. You can buy 24 Cans in a one-time purchase at $59.76. There’s a shipping price of $5.99 If you choose a subscription, the brand offers 10% off and free shipping.
Q: What Does FocusAid Do?
A: Through its composition of high-quality ingredients, FocusAid helps to improve your physical and mental performance by enhancing focus and concentration while also giving an energy boost.
Q: What Nootropics Are In FocusAid?
A: FocusAid contains a blend of Nootropics like GABA, Alpha-GPC, Rhodiola Rosea, and Acetyl-L Carnitine.
Q: How Much Caffeine Does Focusaid Have?
A: FocusAid has 100mg of natural caffeine from Green Tea and Yerba Mate.
Q: Does FocusAid Provide Free Trial or Refund Policy?
A: Although there’s no free trial offered, the brand offers a 30-days money-back guarantee on unopened bottles. However, you might incur some restocking fees.
FocusAid Reviews from Customers
Online reviews of the merchandise and the company itself were excellent. Customers reported using this combination for both mood and nootropic effects, and they enjoyed that they could get these benefits from a pure organic product. Customers also praised the business for producing high-quality recipes and having a top-notch customer service division.- John H.
FocusAid Review – Conclusion
FocusAid drink is easily one of the best nootropic beverages that offer respite from mental exhaustion and an instant energy boost. While it might not serve as a long-term nootropic supplement for some people, it can easily be a great replacement for caffeinated drinks as a tasty booster shot to extend your concentration span during a long day. One of the best things about this is its convenience, as it can be consumed at any time of the day. Moreover, it’s safe to consume and free from any major side effects.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research: