Fuel For Thought is a unique coconut oil supplement that boosts the brain functioning capacity and general cognitive performance. This supplement blends pure coconut oil and medium-chain triglycerides that increase the production of ketones, which improves the performance of the brain. This product is very important to those with difficulty in concentrating for long as well as those who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. It is sold in 12 packs with each pack containing a dozen 2.5-oz bottles. The manufacturer sells the product in three packages; 12pack for $49.95, 24 pack for $94.95 and a 48 pack for $179.95.
This supplement is manufactured by Cognate Nutritionals, Inc. The company is located in 60 Gun Mill Road Bloomfield, CT 06002 in the United States. It was founded in 2004 with the main objective of producing nutritional supplements that address common health challenges that people face. Amongst them are the dietary supplements that target efficient cognitive functioning such as this particular supplement.
How it works?
When the body is aging or is ill, the ability of the brain to use glucose reduces and as a result, the brain lacks sufficient energy to function optimally. Ketones provide an alternative for of energy. Every serving of this supplement will increase the level of ketones in the body for an approximated minimum of four hours. Ketones are water soluble molecules that are produced in the liver when the body is burning excess fat in order to produce energy in a suppressed diet. This means that the more servings of this product, the more active and sharp one becomes as far as cognitive functioning is concerned. The supplement also boosts brain energy and related neurological functions.
Ingredients of Fuel For Thought
- MCT Oil – It reduces cholesterol levels in the body and improves the brain power.
- Sugar – Provides energy for the brain.
- Water – Improves focus and reduces brain fatigue. It also boosts short term memory.
- Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – Repairs the brain cells and thus boots memory.
- Modified Gum Acacia – Improves memory capacity.
- Citric Acid – It improves the brain metabolic functions.
- Berry Flavors – It makes the brain sharp and focused for long.
- Fruit Juice – This ingredient is essentially for flavor purposes.
Advantages of Fuel For Thought
- It improves memory and focus
- It boosts the overall cognitive functioning process regardless of age.
- It facilitates a healthy brain development process.
- A bottle of this supplement contains MCT power of as much as 15 coconuts.
- It is free of cholesterol.
- It has clinical backing and support thus guarantees its safety as far as usage on the body is concerned.
- It has been manufactured by all natural and organic extra virgin coconut oil.
Disadvantages of Fuel For Thought
- The product cannot last for more than eight hours without proper refrigeration.
- The product is not widely available with some customers reporting difficulty in purchasing it from their domiciles.
- The supplement is also heavily priced.
You May Also Like – Brain Octane Oil Reviews
Fuel For thought is a very effective brain nourishment regimen and can guarantee a healthy brain and improved cognitive performance even at old age or during illness. This supplement promotes long term brain health and improved neurological health. However, it is important to keep this product safe in order to enjoy its full benefits. Consistency and patience are also fundamental when it comes to delivery of improved cognitive results.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.