What is Brain Octane Oil?
The product we will be discussing today is a little hard to pin down. It is a very intriguing product to say the least because it is sort of a product that can be used for the keto diet and it is also something of a nootropic in the sense that it is claimed that it will help give you a brain boost.
So it is somewhere between a diet product and a nootropic product which makes it stand out when compared to other supplemental products.
How Does It Rate?
- The name of the company that produces Brain Octane Oil is Bulletproof.
- Bulletproof claims that it aims to help people live better.
- This brand claims the product is free of side effects.
- Caprylic Acid
- One of the advantages to this product is that it may be a convenient way to get your body into ketosis.
- Another possible advantage is that Brain Octane Oil may help to reduce your food and snack cravings.
- Brain Octane Oil will provide your brain with more energy.
- This product can be conveniently added to a wide variety of foods or mixed into a drink of your choice.
- There is only theoretical research that proves the efficacy of caprylic acid.
- There is only one active ingredient in this product which may limit its effectiveness.
- Brain Octane Oil contains 14 grams of saturated fat which is 70% of your daily recommended intake.
- You may need to limit your carb intake in order to get the full effect of Brain Octane Oil.
How Does Brain Octane Oil Work?
Brain Octane Oil is superior to comparable products because of a substance called caprylic acid which can be sourced from the coconut.
The company goes on to emphasize that their kind of caprylic acid is superior to other kinds because of the way that it is extracted and refined; using water, heat, and pressure and omitting chemical accelerants.
This component is highly ketogenic and may help to support some of the claims of this product.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The name of this product is Brain Octane Oil. It is a liquid supplement that can be added to drinks, foods, or marinades and it is supposed to fuel your brain and your body with ketones which may make it good for people who are on or getting into the keto diet.
Brain Octane Oil is helpful for fueling the brain as well, possibly getting rid of mental fog and possibly allowing for greater focus.
If all that wasn’t enough, we are told it reduces food cravings too.
Brain Octane Oil Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There is essentially only one active ingredient in the Brain Octane Oil formula and it is a type of medium-chain triglyceride.
You should speak to a doctor to make sure that Brain Octane Oil will be safe for you to use.
– Caprylic acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid and in particular, it is a medium chain triglyceride. It is sourced from a part of the coconut.
It is believed by some that caprylic acid is exceptionally beneficial for the keto diet because it is the purported ability to feed fuel directly to the cells of the body, therefore, being one of the most efficient ketogenic substances that occurs naturally.
Q: How Should you Take Brain Octane Oil?
A: Brain Octane Oil can be blended in with a drink of your choice or you can use it to top your meals. It can also be used as a marinade for foods. Single serving size of Brain Octane Oil is one tablespoon.
Q: How Much Does Brain Octane Oil Cost?
A: You can make a one-time purchase of Brain Octane Oil for $19.96 which will get you a 16-ounce bottle of the product. You can also subscribe for a monthly shipment program and the price will be $20.15 per bottle.
Q: What is Brain Octane Oil’s Return Policy?
A: The return policy for Brain Octane Oil stipulates that the customer can return their product within 30 days so long as they obtain a return merchandise authorization number. No returns will be accepted without an RMA.
Q: Does Brain Octane Oil Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial being offered for Brain Octane Oil. This may change in the future though so check back with us again.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Know The Related Products
- Brain Alert designed to help people keep pace with life that is always ever demanding. It is designed with ingredients that keep the brain clearer, sharp, and focused. These ingredients have a long history and positive effects on attention, memory, and learning.
- Brain Juice is a new kind of nootropic product that claims to boost brain functioning by giving a natural push for neurotransmitters production, necessary for brain activation, helping the user think faster and recall information in shorter amounts of time.
- Brain Link is an amino acid complex enhances the brain cognitive functions by creating a neurotransmitter link. It comes in a form of a powder that can be mixed with any juice before taking. It is one of the brain enhancement products that are ideal for children and adults. It is therefore a total supplement for daily use and it can be mixed with other supplements.
Brain Octane Oil Review – Final Verdict
Brain Octane Oil is a nootropic product that straddles the line between diet and nootropic supplement.
It may be able to help your body get into ketosis and it may be able to provide you with more mental energy.
It is possible that Brain Octane Oil may also reduce your food cravings.
However, there is only one active ingredient in Brain Octane Oil which may limit its capabilities.
There is also only theoretical research done on caprylic acid and there are 14 grams of saturated fat in Brain Octane Oil.
We suggest that you give Brain Octane Oil some serious consideration along with other similar kinds of products.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
1 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."