What is Brain Juice?
As time passes and nootropics become more viable and popular, we are seeing new kinds of nootropic products hit the shelves. You may think that all nootropic products usually come in pill form but that is no longer the case.
Table of Contents [Show]
Now they are coming out with nootropic products that come in liquid form. What’s more is that the manufacturers of these products claim that they actually taste good. That is the type of product we will be discussing today.
The name of the product is Brain Juice and it is a natural nootropic that comes in either a ready to go drink or a powdered drink mix. Like many nootropics, Brain Juice is said to help the user think faster and recall information in shorter amounts of time.
It is also said that Brain Juice will help clear the mental fog that you may experience upon waking up or after a particularly hard day. Finally, Brain Juice claims to be a mood enhancer too.
Who is the Manufacturer of Brain Juice?
The company has seen fit to name themselves after the product. They developed Brain Juice as a way for people to harness the energy of natural foods that have benefits for the brain in a simple way: by making them in concentrated forms and adding them to a drink.
Their claim regarding their product is that it will naturally give the user a boost of brain power when they need it. It is supposed to take effects quickly and safely.
How Does Brain Juice Work?
We are told that Brain Juice works to repair the damage that is done over time to neurotransmitters and in particular, acetylcholine. Acetylcholine may play an important role in learning and memory.
The other neurotransmitter that Brain Juice claims to be able to repair is dopamine which is a kind of mood regulator. So Brain Juice is supposed to work by helping the user retain more memory and enhancing their moods.
Brain Juice Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
All of the ingredients in brain enhancing supplement do seem to be naturally occurring but does not necessarily mean that they will be safe for all users. For example there is green tea which contains caffeine which may have some negative effects for some users.
- Blueberry Extract – Blueberries are a good source of antioxidants which can defend the brain against oxidative stress.
- Acai Berry – Acai is also another berry that is rich in antioxidant compounds.
- Vitamin B6 – This B vitamin plays a role on many enzyme reactions in the brain and body and can boost cognitive function.
- L-Theanine – This is an amino acid that is said to block certain stress factors in the brain to help the user relax safely and naturally.
- Alpha-GPC – Alpha GPC, when taken in high enough doses can improve memory recall.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C may help to fight free radical damage in the brain.
- Vitamin B5 – Another B vitamin that may improve memory and assist with neurotransmitter function of acetylcholine.
What are the Advantages of Brain Juice?
- This may be a preferable way to take nootropics for people who don’t like taking pills.
- This product may work to repair some neurotransmitter damage.
- It may be possible for this product to help the user achieve a better mood when taken.
- You may also experience a boost in memory retention by taking this supplemental drink.
What are the Disadvantages of Brain Juice?
- One disadvantage may be that there is not enough Alpha-GPC (600mg)to make a significant difference in brain function.
- The powdered drink mix can sometimes clump together.
- This product is not yet a certified kosher product.
- Alpha-GPC may cause some headaches and nervousness.
How Should You take Brain Juice?
Brain Juice comes as either a ready-made drink or a drink mix. The drink can be ingested at any time and the drink mix should be mixed with 8 ounces of water, tea or any other kind of non-alcoholic beverage.
How Much DoesCost?
There are many Brain Juice products like the drink, mix and shots and they come in different flavors. They range from $15.99 to $69.99 on the official Brain Juice website.
What is Brain Juice’s Return Policy?
You can return your supply of Brain Juice for a refund minus shipping fees if it has not been used and if you return it within 30 days of your purchase.
Does Brain Juice Offer a Free Trial?
There is no mention of a free trial of Brain Juice on the official website however, you may try contacting Brain Juice and making a formal request for one before purchasing.
Brain Juice Review – Final Verdict
Brain Juice is a nootropic supplement and drink mix that may be able to help the user feel more focused, it may help to improve the memory of the user and it may also help the user to relax with the presence of L-theanine in the formula.
It may be possible that Brain Juice does not have enough Alpha-GPC to have a good effect on the brain and Brain Juice is not yet certified to be a kosher product. Some users may also have a problem with the drink mix clumping together which will add another step to the process of using it.
Our recommendation is to take a good look at Brain Juice while still keeping an eye out for comparable products.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Brain Juice?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Brain Juice!
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.