What is Neuriva?
Neuriva is the brand name of a company that produces nootropic supplements. What is noteworthy about this brand however is not the fact that they produce nootropic supplements but rather that they make nootropic supplements that are all natural.
That’s correct; Neuriva is a natural nootropic supplement that utilizes the apparent brain-boosting abilities of a substance called Neurofactor. This and other ingredients are claimed to improve 5 important brain functions.
Table of Contents [Show]
It should be reiterated at this point that this review is covering the actual brand Neuriva and that under the Neuriva name, there are two separate products that we will be discussing.
One of the products is called Neuriva Original Brain Performance and the other is called Neuriva Plus Brain Performance, the latter being an extra strength version of the former.
They both come in capsule form that the user should take orally to reap the brain benefits of these products if indeed there are any.
Who is the Manufacturer of Neuriva?
Both products are made by the Neuriva company who specialize in making nootropic supplements. They don’t stop there though.
They also have developed a brain training app and a complete brain health regimen.
Their supplement products are geared toward guiding the user towards a healthier mental life by increasing the brain’s ability to retain memory, enhance focus and perform more precisely.
How Does Neuriva Work?
We are told that both Neuriva Original Brain Performance and Neuriva Plus Brain Performance work through a component called Neurofactor.
Neurofactor is actually a patented substance. It comes from whole coffee fruit and is found in many nootropic supplements.
This component has been shown in double-blind tests to enhance cognitive function by a significant margin.
We are also told that both Neuriva products work naturally as they contain no preservatives or additives and are also GMO-free.
Furthermore, the Neuriva products are intended to be dietary supplements so they simply provide your brain with certain elements that may be able to help it function optimally.
Neuriva Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are only 2 active ingredients that Neuriva Original Brain Performance uses in its formula.
The two ingredients in the Original formula are also present in the Plus formula, which contains a long list of key ingredients.
Below you will find a brief breakdown of the important ingredients in Neuriva Original:
- Neurofactor – As stated earlier, Neurofactor is a patented form of whole coffee fruit extract. It is said to be a very powerful nootropic substance and boost cognitive functioning by over 100%. Its ability to enhance the functions of the brain may come from the fact that the whole coffee fruit has a high phenolic antioxidant concentration and is also high in phytonutrients.
- Phosphatidylserine – Phosphatidylserine, otherwise known as PS, is a phospholipid that is found naturally in cell membranes. The degeneration of PS may be linked to compromised neuron health and signaling. It is claimed that PS can help protect against this degeneration and promote the brain’s ability to learn and retain memory.Neuriva Plus Brain Performance also contains:
- Vitamin B6 – Deficiencies of this vitamin have been linked with dementia and Alzheimer’s and it may help to support a healthy nervous system as well.
- Vitamin B12 – This B12 vitamin may help to prevent brain atrophy and memory loss. According to Science Daily, Low vitamin B12 levels may lead to brain shrinkage, cognitive problems.
- Folate – Distorted proteins known as beta-amyloid plaques have been observed in people with Alzheimer’s. Folate helps prevent these plaques from forming.
What are the Advantages of Neuriva?
- Taking these products may help the consumer to focus better and block out distractions when concentrating on work or a certain task.
- Another important benefit that these products may offer the user is enhanced memory retention and memory recall.
- It is also claimed that the Neuriva products can help increase mental accuracy and precision.
- The ingredients are natural, non GMO and decaffeinated.
What are the Disadvantages of Neuriva?
- The ingredient PS may only be effective for a short period of time and may only benefit those who already have strong cognitive function and not those who really need a nootropic substance like Neuriva.
- The Neuriva Original Brain Performance formula contains soy and may not be suitable for those with a soy allergy.
- These products may also be unsuitable if you are taking prescription medications.
- The Neuriva products may lack certain ingredients that could also be helpful for improving cognitive function.
You May Also Like – Cerebria Reviews
Neuriva Questions & Answers
Q: How Should you Take Neuriva?
A: The directions for each of the Neuriva products (Neuriva Original Brain Performance and Neuriva Plus Brain Performance) are to take a single capsule each day. For the best results, it is recommended that the capsule be taken at night before you go to bed. Neuriva should not be taken by anyone under the age of 18.
Q: How Much does Neuriva Cost?
A: There are 2 sizes for the original Neuriva formula. The full month supply (30 capsules) size costs $30. There is also a 7-day supply (7 capsules) size that is just $11.50, for consumers not wanting to commit to full size before trying it. There is also a full and sample size for Neuriva Plus. The full size is $44.99 and the sample size is $14.99.
Q: What is Neuriva’s Return Policy?
A: The website that sells Neuriva does have a policy that states that the customer is eligible for a refund if the product is returned within 30 days. However, they will charge a 15% restocking fee if the product has been opened or used. The customer will not get a refund for any shipping and handling charges they incur in their purchase.
Q: Does Neuriva Offer a Free Trial?
A: There does not seem to be a free trial available for this product at this time. You can purchase a sample size but it is not free.
Q: Is this product contain gelatin?
A: Neuriva Plus Brain Supplement does not contain gelatin.
Q: Are there any mushrooms in these?
A: According to the manufacturer, it does not contain mushrooms.
Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication, or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Neuriva Review – Final Verdict
The Neuriva products are nootropic supplements that claim to have beneficial effects on 5 important factors of brain function: memory, learning, accuracy, focus, and concentration.
The products themselves are made of naturally occurring ingredients and are GMO-free.
Both Neuriva products contain PS which may not be a very effective ingredient for those who really need help with their memory.
Neuriva Original also contains soy so some users may want to avoid taking it. The Original formula is rather limited at just 2 key ingredients so it may lack some components that could make it better.
Overall both Neuriva products seem like they could be beneficial for certain consumers.
You should evaluate your own needs and compare them to what Neuriva is offering and make your purchase accordingly.
Neuriva can be purchased through Schiffvitamins.com.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product should contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products should help to optimize overall mental health and brain function. Most importantly a memory product should work safely and gently to promote cognitive function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.