In This Article
What is Neuriva?
Neuriva is the brand name of a company that produces nootropic supplements. What is noteworthy about this brand however is not the fact that they produce nootropic supplements but rather that they make nootropic supplements that are all-natural.
That’s correct; Neuriva is a natural nootropic supplement that utilizes the apparent brain-boosting abilities of a substance called Neurofactor. This and other ingredients are claimed to improve five important brain functions: memory, learning, accuracy, focus, and concentration.
It should be reiterated at this point that this review is covering the actual brand Neuriva and that under the Neuriva name, there are two separate products that we will be discussing.
One of the products is called Neuriva Original Brain Performance and the other is called Neuriva Plus Brain Performance, the latter being an extra-strength version of the former.
They both come in capsule form that the user can take orally to reap the brain benefits of these products if indeed there are any.
Who is the Manufacturer of Neuriva Brain Health Supplement?
Both products are made by the Neuriva company who specializes in making nootropic supplements.
Nootropics are substances that may improve cognitive function, memory, concentration, processing, focus, creativity, or motivation in healthy individuals.
Healthy adults use them to improve memory, learning, focus, mood, concentration, processing, motivation, and attention. Neuriva doesn’t stop there though. They also have developed a brain training app and a complete brain health regimen.
Neuriva’s brain health supplements are geared toward guiding the user towards a healthier mental life by increasing the brain’s ability to retain memory, enhance focus and perform more precisely.
How Does Neuriva Brain Performance Supplement Work?
We are told that both Neuriva Original Brain Performance and Neuriva Plus Brain Performance work through a component called Neurofactor.
Neurofactor is a patented substance. It comes from whole coffee fruit and is found in many nootropic supplements.
We are also told that both Neuriva products contain no preservatives, additives and are GMO-free.
Furthermore, the Neuriva products are intended to be dietary supplements so they simply provide your brain with certain elements that may be able to help it function optimally.
Neuriva Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
There are only 2 active ingredients that Neuriva Original Brain Performance uses in its formula. The two ingredients in the Original formula are also present in the Plus formula, which contains a long list of key ingredients.
Below you will find a brief breakdown of the important ingredients in Neuriva Original:
- Neurofactor – As stated earlier, Neurofactor is a patented form of whole coffee fruit extract. It is said to be a very powerful nootropic substance and boosts cognitive functioning by over 100%. Its ability to enhance the functions of the brain may come from the fact that the whole coffee fruit has a high phenolic antioxidant concentration and is also high in phytonutrients.
- Phosphatidylserine – Phosphatidylserine, otherwise known as PS, is a phospholipid that is found naturally in cell membranes. The degeneration of PS may be linked to compromised neuron health and signaling. It is claimed that PS can help protect against this degeneration and promote the brain’s ability to learn and retain memory.
Neuriva Plus Brain Performance also contains:
- Vitamin B6 – Deficiencies of this vitamin have been linked with dementia and Alzheimer’s and it may help to support a healthy nervous system as well.
- Vitamin B12 – This B12 vitamin may help to prevent brain atrophy and memory loss. According to Science Daily, low vitamin B12 levels may lead to brain shrinkage, cognitive problems.
- Folate – Folate is critical for normal brain development and function, not only during pregnancy and after birth, but also later in life. One study examined the effect of folic acid supplementation on newly diagnosed patients with Alzheimer’s and found that Folic acid improved cognition and markers of inflammation.
What are the Advantages of Neuriva?
- Taking these products may help the consumer to focus better and block out distractions when concentrating on work or a certain task.
- Another important benefit that these products may offer the user has enhanced memory retention and memory recall.
- It is also claimed that Neuriva products can help increase mental accuracy and precision.
- The ingredients are natural, non-GMO and decaffeinated.
What are the Disadvantages of Neuriva?
- The ingredient PS may only be effective for a few months and may only benefit those who already have a strong cognitive function and not those who really need a nootropic substance like Neuriva.
- The Neuriva Original Brain Performance formula contains soy and may not be suitable for those with a soy allergy.
- These products may also be unsuitable if you are taking prescription medications and certain other brain supplements because there can be an interaction.
- The Neuriva products may lack certain ingredients that could also be helpful for improving cognitive function.
Neuriva Questions & Answers
Q: How Should You Take Neuriva?
A: The directions for each of the Neuriva products (Neuriva Original Brain Performance and Neuriva Plus Brain Performance) are to take a single capsule each day.
NOTE: For the best results, it is recommended that the capsule be taken at night before you go to bed. Neuriva should not be taken by anyone under the age of 18.
Q: How long does it take for Neuriva to start working?
A: In a study of healthy young people between the ages of 25 and 35, one dose of coffee fruit concentrate increased serum BDNF by 91% within an hour. The other main active ingredient in Neuriva is phosphatidylserine or PS. Taking phosphatidylserine can improve some of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease after 6-12 weeks of treatment. It seems to work best in people with less severe symptoms.
Q: How Much Does Neuriva Cost?
A: There are 2 sizes for the original Neuriva formula.
- The full month supply (30 capsules) size costs $30. There is also a 7-day supply (7 capsules) size that is just $11.50, for consumers not wanting to commit to full size before trying it.
- There is also a full and sample size for Neuriva Plus. The full size is $44.99 and the sample size is $14.99.
Q: What is Neuriva’s Return Policy?
A: The website that sells Neuriva does have a policy that states that the customer is eligible for a refund if the product is returned within 30 days.
However, they will charge a 15% restocking fee if the product has been opened or used. The customer will not get a refund for any shipping and handling charges they incur in their purchase.
Q: Does Neuriva Offer a Free Trial?
A: There does not seem to be a free trial available for this product at this time. You can purchase a sample size but it is not free.
Q: Is Neuriva Available in Stores?
A: Neuriva is available in trusted national retailers in stores and online. To learn more about Neuriva and the Brain Gym app, visit Neuriva.com.
Q: What is the address to send my proof of purchase to receive my refund?
A: Click through to find out more about working with Neuriva, find our contact details, and visit our Neuriva brand website.
Order/Rewards/Brain Gym Questions
Phone: 1 (888) 532-4574
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1 (800) 526-6251
Email: [email protected]
Q: Does This Product Contain Gelatin?
A: Neuriva Plus Brain Supplement does not contain gelatin.
Q: Are There Any Mushrooms In These?
A: According to the manufacturer, it does not contain mushrooms.
Q: Can I take Eliquis with Neuriva Brain Health Supplement?
A: Taking multiple drugs and/or supplements can increase your risk for side effects and adverse interactions, including cognitive impairment and delirium. However, we advise seeking the help of a medical professional if you are taking other prescription medication or if you have other concerns.
Q: Does Neuriva cause blood pressure increase and joint pain?
A: No! But, the ingredients of Neuriva support 6 different indicators of brain performance: focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration, and reasoning.
Q: Are there any side effects of Neuriva? Can it be taken by anyone?
A: There aren’t any known side effects of Neuriva that would be considered major. However, you are likely only to experience Neuriva side effects if you take doses over 300 mg and those side effects include problems sleeping and an upset stomach. You should speak to your doctor before you take any supplement. Adults over the age of 18 should take Neuriva brain supplements.
Q: Is there weight gain when taking Neuriva?
A: No report of weight gain after taking this nootropic supplement. According to Neuriva reviews, this product may help improve memory, focus, and concentration.
Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication, or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Q: Can I take Neuriva at the same time I take my regular medication? I take all my medication at night right after dinner. Is this safe?
A: According to the Mayo Clinic report, some supplements should be avoided when you are dealing with high blood pressure. While supplements may be labeled “natural” and don’t require a prescription, they can affect the body in many ways. With high blood pressure, supplements on your caution list should include: St. John’s wort, Echinacea, Ephedra, Bitter orange, Yohimbine, and Ginseng.
Note: Talk with your doctor about the claimed benefits and safety of dietary supplements and if they may be helpful for you.
Q: Does anything in Neuriva cause the blood to thin?
A: According to the manufacturer, all of the ingredients in Neuriva are natural and safe. Clinical trials do not report any significant Neuriva side effects. Since the extracts themselves have to come from a well-documented plant, there are very few chances of any sort of contamination that may cause an adverse effect. The claims on the benefits of the product are not FDA-approved and this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Q: Where do you buy Neuriva Brain Health Supplements?
A: You should evaluate your own needs and compare them to what Neuriva is offering and make your purchase accordingly. Neuriva can be purchased through Schiffvitamins.com.
Neuriva Review – Final Verdict
The Neuriva products are nootropic supplements that claim to have beneficial effects on five important factors of brain function: memory, learning, accuracy, focus, and concentration.
The products themselves are made of naturally occurring ingredients and are GMO-free. Both Neuriva products contain PS which may not be a very effective ingredient for those who really need help with their memory.
Neuriva Original also contains soy so some users may want to avoid taking it. The Original formula is rather limited at just 2 key ingredients so it may lack some components that could make it better. Overall both Neuriva products seem like they could be beneficial for certain consumers.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.