What is Deproloft-HF?
Deproloft-HF is a dietary supplement designed by Thorne Research to support mood.
The formula contains a blend of herbs, vitamins and nutrient cofactors; which the manufacturer claims can boost the mood.
The manufacturer claim that this dietary supplement is formulated from several ingredients known to enhance mood, such as, Rhodiola, Eleutherococcus, L-tyrosine, 5-HTP and PharmaGABA.
Deproloft HF Claims
- Formulated from synergistic blend of nutrient cofactors, vitamins and herbs to enhance mood
- A valuable formula that can be incorporated in stress management plan
- Contain herbs and nutrients for neurotransmitter support
- Non-habit forming
Deproloft-HF Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- 250 mg Vitamin C
- 5 mg Vitamin B6
- 400 mcg Folate
- 550 mcg Vitamin B12
- 130 mg Pantothenic Acid
- 68 mcg Iodine
- 200 mg L-Tyrosine
- 50 mg 5-Hydroxytryptophan
- 50 mg Eleuthero extract (root)
- 50 mg Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
- 50 mg Rhodiola extract (root)
- Other Ingredientsinclude hypromellose capsule, citrate laurate, leucine, magnesium silicon dioxide.
- The formula does not contain wheat, corn, gluten, yeast, egg, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners.
- This product also does not contain magnesium stearate, lactose, palmitic acid or stearic acid.
Deproloft HF Working
This formula is free from Hypericum (St. John’s wort), a substance well known to induce CYP3A4 enzyme.
Therefore this product is suitable for patients who are under medications that are metabolized by this enzyme. This product contains folate and vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 can help in the development of brain tissue and red blood cells promote carbohydrates conversion into energy and help in the production of essential amino acids.
Another ingredient is GABA, also known as gamma-aminobutyric acid; a neurotransmitter responsible for supporting neuronal activity.
The formula also contains L-Tyrosine, an amino acid that is well known in to help the body produce L-dopa. This substance is safe and effective in supporting brain function.
What are the Advantages of Deproloft-HF?
- Ingredients have been listed with their composition
- The manufacturer provides a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the results, you can return this formula and get your full refund
- Manufactured from all natural ingredients most of which doesn’t have side effects
What are the Disadvantages of Deproloft-HF?
- The product itself has not undergone clinical or scientific trials
- No free trials provided by the manufacturer
- Ingredients in this formulation are not explained in detail
How Long Will it Take to See Result?
Users start to see results after some couples of weeks. This is according to customer reviews and testimonials collected regarding this product.
Deproloft HF Suggested Use
Deproloft HF is taken as a dietary supplement-not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent a medical condition. The recommended dosage is 2 capsules 2-3 times daily or as directed by a qualified medical care provider.
If you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding, consult your health care practitioner before using this dietary supplement.
Deproloft-HF Review – Final Verdict
Deproloft HF dietary supplement is advertised as formulation that support mood.
The manufacturer has used ingredients that support with a good history of supporting brain function.
However, the entire product has not been tested clinically or scientifically to support the manufacturer’s claims. We, therefore, advise our readers to conduct more research before using this product.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.