What is Ginkgold?
There are many dietary supplements out there that are intended to improve cognitive function – mainly memory. As we get older, our memory becomes compromised but products like the one we will be talking about today are there to help preserve your precious memories and improve overall cognitive functions.
Some rely on a number of ingredients but there are some that feature ginkgo biloba primarily because some studies have shown that it may result in improved cognitive function.
How Does It Rate?
- The company that is responsible for Ginkgold is called Nature’s Way Products LLC.
- Nature’s Way Products LLC is a company that focuses on delivering natural health supplements.
- They state that their products fall in line with Good Manufacturing Practice or GMP.
- This brand claim that product is free from any side effects.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides
- Terpene Lactones
- One of the advantages to taking this pill is that it may improve the user’s memory.
- There are antioxidants present in this formula that may protect the brain from free radical damage.
- The tablets are vegetarian.
- This product may support healthy circulation to the brain and other extremities of the body.
- The formula of Ginkgold is rather limited which may reduce its ability to improve overall cognitive function as it claims.
- There have been large studies that seem to suggest that ginkgo biloba does not slow the age-related degeneration of memory.
- The presence of starch in this formula may have adverse effects like bloating and blood sugar spikes.
- Ginkgo biloba has been known to cause dizziness, constipation, and allergic skin reactions.
How Does Ginkgold Work?
The product we will be outlining today is one such supplement that relies mostly on the use of gingko biloba to improve memory and other areas of mental activity.
The product is called Ginkgold. Ginkgold is a dietary supplement that falls under the category of memory preservation but the manufacturer claims that it holds benefits beyond just memory improvement and preservation. This is a supplement that comes in pill form and is to be taken orally.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Since the main component of this memory supplement is ginkgo biloba it is important to understand how this herb works and how it affects the brain. Ginkgo contains flavonoids which are essentially potent antioxidants which can improve circulation to the brain.
This enhanced circulation to the brain and other extremities may be very useful for improving cognitive functions. Ginkgold is said to also improve concentration as well as other mental activities.
Ginkgold Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There are only a couple of active ingredients present in the Ginkgold formula and the rest of the listed ingredients are inactive and have to do with the composition of the capsule itself rather than the supplement’s function. Here is a list of ingredients:
Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
– Most ginkgo supplements are sourced from the leaves of the ginkgo plant because that is where the beneficial components are found.
Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides
– Ginkgo flavone glycosides are what give ginkgo its antioxidant properties and they usually make up about 24% of a ginkgo supplement.
– This is the other half of what gives ginkgo biloba its brain-boosting effects as it has a direct impact on the circulation of blood to the brain.
– This ingredient is used in many capsules in order to maintain the consistency of the pill and prevent moisture damage.
You May Also Like – Calm-PRT Reviews
Q: How Should you Take Ginkgold?
A: The suggested usage for Ginkgold is to take one capsule with water, preferably at mealtime. You may be able to up the dosage to two capsules a day but you should probably talk to a doctor before doing that.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: How Much Does Ginkgold Cost?
A: It should be noted that Ginkgold comes in different sizes: 50, 75, and 150-tablet containers. This product cannot be bought through the manufacturer directly but is sold in many retail stores where the price is likely to vary.
Q: What is Ginkgold’s Return Policy?
A: As there is no standardized return policy for Ginkgold because it cannot be bought through the manufacturer directly, consumers will need to check the policy of the individual retailer.
Q: Does Ginkgold Offer A Free Trial?
A: There is currently no free trial offer being made by Nature’s Way Products LLC for Ginkgold. You may be able to request one.
Ginkgold Review – Final Verdict
In summary, Ginkgold is a dietary supplement meant for improved cognitive ability and memory enhancement. Ginkgold relies mostly on the efficacy of gingko biloba as a nootropic substance that can improve cognitive function. This product may be able to improve blood circulation to your brain and other extremities as well as provide antioxidant defense. Ginkgold is also a supplement that is suitable for vegetarians.
Keep in mind that some studies suggest that ginkgo biloba has no effect on memory and cannot slow the decline of memory as a person ages. Ginkgo has also been known to cause dizziness, constipation and upset stomach. The formula for Ginkgold is rather limited so that may hamper how much it can actually do for the user. At the end of the day we recommend comparing Ginkgold with other memory supplements before opting to make a purchase.
More than ever people of all ages are struggling with memory problems. People are unable to disconnect from their work, while students are under immense pressure to perform. Brains are overloaded with information that must be remembered. A quality memory enhancement product might contain clinically proven ingredients that will help to enhance not only memory, but also focus and night concentration. Memory products might help to optimize overall mental health and brain function.
Below you'll find some of the most effective memory products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned brain health supplements and nootropic based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
3 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) is one of the oldest living tree species. - https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-ginkgo/art-20362032
 Are there any proven Alzheimer's prevention strategies? - https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/alzheimers-disease/expert-answers/ginkgo-biloba-memory-loss/faq-20058119
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."