What is Ultra Bone-Up?
Ultra-Bone-Up is an herbal supplement that supports bone health. It is rich in calcium and collagen, two ingredients which are essential to proper bones health.
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturer suggests that the supplement increases the density of your bones. It’s rich in Vitamins D, C, and K and in minerals such as zinc, potassium and magnesium.
The manufacturer claims that using this product will lower your risk of being diagnosed with osteoarthritis when you’re older. The product also supports the health of your cardiovascular and arterial systems.
Who is the Manufacturer of Ultra Bone-Up?
Ultra Bone-Up is manufactured by Jarrow® Formulas. The organisation was founded in Los Angeles, California in 1977, and became incorporated in 1988.
They are producers of nutritional supplements including vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates, amino acids, enzymes and enteral nutrition products.
The company motto is ‘Superior Nutrition and Formulation.’ Their mission is to provide health supplements based on solid scientific research, so they collaborate with universities and other academic institutions. Jarrow® Formulas market and sell their products all over the world.
How Does Ultra Bone-Up Work?
The silicon and collagen in the supplement are there to help deposit calcium into your bones. This strengthens your bones, and helps to prevent further damage.
The collagen combines with Vitamins D and K2 in order to achieve this, and it also helps to build the organic bone matrix. Type 2 collagen supports cartilage health and prevents future damage to the cartilage.
Ultra Bone-Up Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients support bone and cartilage health and prevent further degeneration of the bone. They also build the bone back up again and strengthen it. Vitamins and mineral also enrich the immune system and the body’s ability to heal.
The primary ingredients in this product are:
- JarroSil® Silicon – This is a patented formula which is bioavailable silicon. It is composed of groups of silicic acid which play an important role in delivering calcium to the bones, which strengthens them. It also assists in new bone development and in strengthening collagen.
- Calcium (Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Complex) – This is taken from free-range New Zealand calves. Research has shown that this calcium is effective in reducing bone loss, and in supporting cartilage health.
- Zinc – This is a key mineral in human and animal bodies. Zinc deficiency has been known to create bone problems and retardation of the bone. Supplementing with zinc is a preventive factor in osteoarthritis, according to research.
- Boron Citrate – This is a trace mineral which is a micronutrient essential for all life. It plays a key role in our metabolic processes, and possibly in the evolution of life in general. It has properties which allow it to heal wounds, and it plays an essential role in bone growth and development.
- Type 2 Collagen – Collagen is required by the bones and providing additional collagen can Research has shown that this is an effective treatment for early rheumatoid arthritis. It can also prevent further cartilage degeneration, and it may also lower arthritis pain.
What are the Advantages of Ultra Bone-Up?
- The product may improve bone density.
- Ultra Bone-Up protects your cardiovascular system.
- It could be healthy for the arterial system.
- This supplement supports natural bone growth.
- It may lower your risk of later developing osteoporosis.
What are the Disadvantages of Ultra Bone-Up?
- The product contains soy, which many people are allergic to.
- It’s missing the key ingredients glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health.
- People who are taking warfarin/coumadin may not use these supplements.
- These supplements are dangerous for children.
How Should You take Ultra Bone-Up?
The recommended dosage is 6 tablets per day. These should be taken 2 at a time with a meal –two with breakfast, 2 with lunch, and 2 with dinner. It’s important to remember to always take the supplements with food, as it helps them absorb into your system faster.
How Much Does Ultra Bone-Up Cost?
The manufacturer is selling a bottle of Ultra-Bone Up that includes 120 capsules for $31.95. There is a bottle with 240 capsules which is currently sold out, so the price is not available. The shipping is provided by the manufacturer for free. If you spend 100% or more, you can get an additional 5% off on your order.
The product is also available from several other online retailers. Prices vary widely and there are often deals available, so it’s worth doing a good search to find the best deal.
What is Ultra Bone-Up’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer offers a 60-day return policy. You have 60 days from the date of the purchase to contact the company by email and request an authorization for a replacement, store credit, or a full refund of the purchase price. You must return the remainder of the product and the original packaging. There must be at least 30 days worth of capsules remaining to be eligible for a refund. This means, of course, that you can’t get a refund on the 120 capsule bottle.
Does Ultra Bone-Up Offer a Free Trial?
There is no explicit free trial, no. However, the manufacturer’s return policy does allow for some amount of product trial, unless you have purchased the 120 capsule bottle. This is because you have to return the product with at least 30 days worth of product left, and the 120 capsule bottle lasts for 20 days total.
Ultra Bone-Up Review – Final Verdict
Ultra Bone-Up is a product that was created specifically to develop the health of your bones. It’s rich in collagen and calcium, both of which greatly support bones health. It’s also enriched with several essential vitamins and minerals including zinc, magnesium, Vitamin C, D3, and K2. However, they could also have considered including glucosamine and chondroitin, which support joint health.
One ingredient that should have been left out is soy. This is such a common allergen for so many people, it hardly seems worth the inclusion. On the up side, this product is good for the health of your entire body, including your cardiovascular and arterial systems. It supports bones growth and proports to increase bone density.
As always, you should make an appointment with your physician before you start taking this supplement. Make sure it fits in with your general health plan, and that it doesn’t interact with any of the medications you take. Finally, do some personal research on the ingredients in this product and have a look at the competing products.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Ultra Bone-Up?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Ultra Bone-Up!
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.