In This Review
Evergreen Osteo 8 Overview
Traditional Chinese Medicine experts focus on restoring the body to its best. Osteo 8 includes ingredients that strengthen the yin and yang of the kidneys, restores kidney jing, tonifies the blood, and supports the skeletal system.
Evergreen Herbs is its manufacturer and each bottle contains 100-capsules. Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not supply any factual information to back up its claims, and there are no customer testimonials provided.
How Does It Rate?
- Increases bone density and calcium absorption in bones.
- Helps with bone fracture recovery.
- Helps with bone soreness, weakness, and pain in the lower back and knees.
- Helps with pain or soreness caused by weight-bearing activities.
- Lu Jiao (Cornu Cervi)
- Gui Ban (Plastrum Testudinis)
- Ren SHen (Rx/Rz Ginseng)
- E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini)
- Xu Duan (Radix Dipsaci)
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)
- Gu Sui Bu (Rhizoma Drynariae)
- Sold through online retailers.
- The ingredients contained in Osteo 8 are used throughout Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Several websites ask that you open an account first to discover the price of Osteo 8.
- There is information lacking on the ingredients and how they support the skeletal system.
- The manufacturer has not provided any supporting evidence.
- No safety implication guidelines are given.
- If there is a refund guarantee, it is not clear on the official website.
How Does Evergreen Osteo 8 Work?
Although experts in Traditional Chinese Medicine use methods to restore qi to ensure the body is running at an optimum level, the manufacturer has not listed any further information about its herbal ingredients, so it is not clear how they support the skeletal system.
The official website evherbs.com advises taking 9 capsules with warm water throughout the day, although only 1 to 2 capsules are required daily to maintain bone health. The official website does not sell Osteo 8 to the general public, only to practicing TCM students and healthcare practitioners. Expect to pay around $26.00 for a bottle of 100-capsules.
Evergreen Osteo 8 Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Lu Jiao (Cornu Cervi)
– A cornu cervi pantotrichum bone strengthening capsule is used for the treatment of osteoporosis. 
Gui Ban (Plastrum Testudinis)
– Extracts of plastrum testudinis (PTE) are active compounds that have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to treat bone diseases. 
Ren SHen (Rx/Rz Ginseng)
– A recent randomised controlled trial found that taking 3g of ginseng extract per day for 12 weeks improved bone metabolism and arthritis symptoms. 
E Jiao (Colla Corii Asini), Xu Duan (Radix Dipsaci), Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis), Gu Sui Bu (Rhizoma Drynariae).
Evergreen Osteo 8 FAQ’s
Q: How to take Evergreen Osteo 8?
A: Evergreen Osteo 8 can be taken 3 to 4 capsules three times daily on an empty stomach with a glass of warm water.
Q: How much does Evergreen Osteo 8 cost?
A: Evergreen Osteo 8 is available for $35.00 per bottle, which contains 100 Capsules.
Q: What Customers Are Saying About Osteo 8?
A: The Osteo 8 are mixed. One review says, “what are statistics of people using Osteo 8. With DEXA scan before and after Osteo 8 usage. And CTX blood test before and after Osteo 08 usage. After six months, one year, etc. Unless there is that information no one will want to use this product by Evergreen. Thank you in advance
Evergreen Osteo 8 Reviews – Final Verdict
Osteo 8 provides a herbal blend that is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Healthcare practitioners and TCM students can purchase Osteo 8, but the official website does not sell to the general public. It can be bought through third-party retailers. Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a refund guarantee, nor is there any additional evidence to back up its claims.
The manufacturer must also list any safety implications, and there are none listed for Osteo 8. There are similar products on the market that do offer a money back guarantee plus the manufacturer’s link evidence to back up its claims, but unfortunately for the makers of Osteo 8, there is not enough information provided to ensure its safety.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned bone support supplements and softgels based on the available research: