Osteocare Original Overview
Viobiotics is the manufacturer of OsteoCare, of which there are six varieties including OsteoCare Joint, OsteoCare Fizz, OsteoCare Chewable, OsteoCare Liquid, OsteoCare Original, and OsteoCare Plus. The specialist ingredients are thought to strengthen and support the health of bone and joints in men and women. The user friendly website provides a full list of ingredients for each product, together with a helpful Frequently Asked Questions page. The manufacturer also supplies the correct dosage.
How Does It Rate?
- Viobiotics is the manufacturer of OsteoCare.
- The only vitamin company to have twice received the Queen’s Award for Innovation.
- For the past 50 years, it has been pushing the boundaries to help you and your family be at your best.
- Vitamin D (as D3 1000 IU)
- OsteoCare is available in six formulations.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- The manufacturer details full contact details.
- Priced fairly.
- Trusted brand.
- The website has easy navigation.
- Retail stores include GNC, Boots Pharmacy and Superdrug.
- There is no further research linked to either OsteoCare Product.
- Vitabiotics do not provide a money back policy.
How Does Osteocare Original Work?
There are six products to choose from in the OsteoCare range with each free of gluten, lactose, preservatives, yeast, salt, plus the formulas are not tested on animals. A full list of ingredients is supplied together with dosage and directions for use. Calcium is readily absorbed if the supplement contains Vitamin D3. Boron encourages bone collagen growth, whilst Magnesium is a necessary mineral needed for 300+ biochemical processes in the human body. Each product is sold via the manufacturer’s website vitabiotics.com, but they are also sold in retail stores, including Holland & Barrett, GNC and Boots Pharmacy, amongst others.
Osteocare Original Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Vitamin D (as D3 1000 IU)
– This is a powerful antioxidant that can repair joint and cartilage damage and protect them from further harm. It also has potent anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce joint pain and inflammation. 
– Calcium is a mineral that helps with immunity and the health of the bones, skin, heart, and other organs. 
– The magnesium component of magnesium stearate aids in the release of energy from fatty foods during the ketosis process, increasing energy levels and metabolism. The inclusion of this ingredient in Dr. Newton’s Naturals CalMax Original bone supplement is intended to provide comprehensive support for bone health and overall wellness. 
– Zinc is generally beneficial to the immune system and increases resistance to many age-related diseases. 
– It has natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The benefits of copper have yielded conflicting results. According to some findings, magnetic and copper bracelets are ineffective for managing pain, stiffness, and physical function in osteoarthritis. 
– According to recent research, this element is essential in the development of bones, connective tissues, and blood clotting factors. Manganese is required for collagen production. Manganese deficiency may weaken connective tissue, resulting in joint pain and arthritis. 
– Selenium can help limit free radical production and thus alleviate arthritis pain. 
– Boron is required by the human body for a variety of reasons. It is necessary for bettering brain and bone health as well as increasing testosterone levels. It may aid in the treatment of erectile dysfunction caused by low testosterone levels. Boron reduces sex hormone-binding globulin and converts total testosterone to free testosterone. 
Osteocare Original FAQ’s
Q: When is the best time to take Osteocare?
A: Take two tablets daily (or one tablet twice daily) with water or a cold drink before or with meals.
Q: Are there any side effects to using Osteocare?
A: When used as directed, there are no known side effects of osteocare. Do not consume more than the recommended amount.
Q: What is the cost of Osteocare Original?
A: The cost of Osteocare Original is $11.70 at Amazon.
Osteocare Original Reviews – Final Verdict
Vitabiotics have manufactured six products in the OsteoCare range. Each product includes Calcium and other necessary ingredients to support and maintain bone and joint health. It is available to buy through the manufacturer’s website or retail stores, including Boots Pharmacy, GNC and Holland & Barrett. It is better to seek a product that has clinical research to back up its claims, plus a money back policy if you do not see significant results in bone and joint health. Unfortunately, Vitabiotics do not provide either, but OsteoCare is a trusted brand used by millions of customers worldwide.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned bone support supplements and softgels based on the available research: