Viobiotics is the manufacturer of OsteoCare, of which there are six varieties including OsteoCare Joint, OsteoCare Fizz, OsteoCare Chewable, OsteoCare Liquid, OsteoCare Original, and OsteoCare Plus. The specialist ingredients are thought to strengthen and support the health of bone and joints in men and women. The user friendly website provides a full list of ingredients for each product, together with a helpful Frequently Asked Questions page. The manufacturer also supplies the correct dosage.
Product List & Its Ingredients
- OsteoCare Liquid: Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium and Vitamin D.
- OsteoCare Original: Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Manganese, Selenium, Copper, Vitamin D3 and Boron.
- OsteoCare Plus: Calcium, Vitamin D3, Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium, and Boron.
- OsteoCare Chewable: Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Vitamin D3, Selenium, Copper, Manganese and Boron.
- OsteoCare Fizz: Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Copper, Selenium, Vitamin C, Manganese and Vitamin D3.
- OsteoCare Joint: Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate KCI, Calcium, Ginger Extract, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Selenium, Zinc, Manganese and Copper.
How Does OsteoCare Work?
There are six products to choose from in the OsteoCare range with each free of gluten, lactose, preservatives, yeast, salt, plus the formulas are not tested on animals. A full list of ingredients is supplied together with dosage and directions for use. Calcium is readily absorbed if the supplement contains Vitamin D3. Boron encourages bone collagen growth, whilst Magnesium is a necessary mineral needed for 300+ biochemical processes in the human body. Each product is sold via the manufacturer’s website vitabiotics.com, but they are also sold in retail stores, including Holland & Barrett, GNC and Boots Pharmacy, amongst others.
- OsteoCare is available in six formulations.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- The manufacturer details full contact details.
- Priced fairly.
- Trusted brand.
- The website has easy navigation.
- Retail stores include GNC, Boots Pharmacy and Superdrug.
- There is no further research linked to either OsteoCare Product.
- Vitabiotics do not provide a money back policy.
Vitabiotics have manufactured six products in the OsteoCare range. Each product includes Calcium and other necessary ingredients to support and maintain bone and joint health. It is available to buy through the manufacturer’s website or retail stores, including Boots Pharmacy, GNC and Holland & Barrett. It is better to seek a product that has clinical research to back up its claims, plus a money back policy if you do not see significant results in bone and joint health. Unfortunately, Vitabiotics do not provide either, but OsteoCare is a trusted brand used by millions of customers worldwide.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on OsteoCare?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on OsteoCare!
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.