Nuvajen or Nuvajen Skin Gold as it is sometimes called is an anti aging serum to tackle all aspects of skin aging. This high quality formula is potent yet gentle on the skin to create a flawless and more youthful appearance. Nuvajen is available for $98 for a thirty day supply.
Nuvajen is manufactured by Nuvajenskin a company based in Santa Ana, California. The company provides a toll free number and dedicated email support address.
The product is offered with a fourteen day trial, so you can ensure that you are completely happy before buying the product. Should you not be satisfied, you only need to contact the Nuvajenskin customer service to cancel any charge and return unused product. However, if you are happy, you will receive a thirty day supply each month and your credit card will be billed accordingly.
- Glycerin: This is a humectant which attracts moisture to the skin
- Cyclopentasiloxane: Provides a microscopic layer to protect the skin
- Acrylate/Dimethicone Copolymer: Acrylic based anti caking agent
- Isohexadecane: Skin emollient
- Capric Triglyceride: Fatty acid which reduces moisture loss
- Retinol: To promote skin elasticity
- Ceramide-3: Waxy lipid to support cell structure
- Spilanthes Acmella: Plant extract with healing properties
- Ribes Nigrum: Vitamin rich blackcurrant extract
- Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate: Plant derived culture
- Avenanthramides: Alkaloid associated with clinical benefits
- Silica: Mineral based agent to provide anti caking effects
- Betaine: Compound precursor
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Form of Vitamin E
- Dimethicone: Compound used topically to treat dry skin
- Arachidyl Glucoside: Cleansing and emulsifying agent
- Trideceth-6 Phosphate: Surfactant
- Laureth-23: Thickening and cleansing agent
- Polysorbate: Synthetic emulsifier
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Thickening and gelling agent
- Sodium Acrylate: Polymer to lock in water
- Disodium EDTA: Chelating agent
- Aminomethyl Propanol: Agent to neutralize acidity
- Caprylyl Glycol: Preservative
- Chlorphenesin: Muscle relaxant
- Phenoxyethanol: Germicidal ether
- Restored Firmness: Nuvajen is effective at improving the skin firmness. As we age, the skin cells struggle to maintain their structure and the lower levels of collagen means that the skin begins to sag and have a duller appearance. However, with regular use, Nuvajen supports the structure of the skin cells which results in healthier and stronger skin.
- Brighter Complexion: Nuvajen can restore the skin to a more youthful appearance by brightening your complexion. The formula is designed to support the skin cells and relieve dryness for improved skin tone.
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines are Eliminated: The most obvious benefit of an anti aging product like Nuvajen is that it removes the need for invasive cosmetic procedures. Nuvajen can address even stubborn wrinkles, to provide you with a younger look without any painful needles or treatments.
- Improved Skin Elasticity: Regular use of Nuvajen can also improve the elasticity of your skin, reducing sagging and creating firmer overall tone.
- Enhanced Skin Hydration: When skin has insufficient moisture, it becomes dry and dull, which adds to the aging effects on your skin. However, Nuvajen locks in moisture to effectively hydrate your skin.
- Protection From Free Radical Damage: Free radicals attack the structure and cells of the skin, speeding up the effects of aging. Fortunately, Nuvajen enhances the ability of your skin to protect itself, combating the free radical damage to maintain a youthful look.
- Automated Shipping Program: The primary disadvantage of Nuvajen is that it is only available as part of the company’s automated shipping program. This means that you need to provide your credit card details when ordering the free trial and you will be automatically billed for a new supply each month.
Nuvajen has received a number of positive reviews. However, many consumers will find the automated shipping program prohibitive for purchase and will consider that there are other products more readily available which offer similar results.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.