Nuvolexa is a unique anti-aging formulation that utilizes stem cells to reduce wrinkles and other aging signs on the skin. According to the product’s website, it targets the main cause of fine lines and wrinkles which is the loss of collagen in the skin. The formulation uses a combination of key ingredients that also ensure thorough hydration of the skin giving it a softer appearance and at the same time helping slow down the skin aging process.
What Nuvolexa Claims
- Restores the hydration and plumpness of the skin
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles in the eye area
- Decreases puffiness around the eyes
- Smoothens the skin
- 100% safe and effective
About The Manufacturer
No information is available on websites that are offering a free trial of Nuvolexa regarding its manufacturer or where it is made. When it comes to the quality, safety, and effectiveness of the formulation, this is not a good sign.
How Does Nuvolexa Work?
The product claims to use a patented formula that promotes skin repair for amazing anti-aging results. It uses stem cell technology although there is no detailed information on this provided. Stem cells are said to replenish and renew skin cells. However, there is no scientific study showing that the product really contains stem cells that offer dramatic anti-aging effects. The product is also said to promote skin repair through essential vitamins and antioxidants. There are also key ingredients that address dark circles and eye puffiness but no details are available. It is also said to utilize hydrating ingredients that soften the skin and help slow down its aging process.
Nuvolexa Active Ingredients
Here are the active ingredients according to one website offering a free trial of Nuvolexa:
- Ceramide Complex – this is a combination of anti-aging ingredients that work to keep the skin moisturized in order to keep its youthful qualities.
- Phytosphingosine – it is said to condition the skin while at the same time offering antibacterial properties.
- Retinol Palmitate – this is a popular anti-wrinkle compound that boosts collagen production. It is one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients today.
- PalmitoylOligopeptide – it has been shown to help restructure the skin by increasing collagen and elastin level.
- Rosemary Extract – it is rich in nutrients that help keep the skin healthy and youthful. It also contains antioxidants that help protect the skin from oxidative stress damage.
- Balm Mint Extract – this has a powerful soothing effect on the skin which helps reduce inflammation. Studies indicate that inflammation promotes accelerated skin aging therefore it helps slow down the development of skin aging.
* Stem cells are not mentioned on the list of ingredients stated on the website which is confusing. For other websites, it is the only active ingredient mentioned. The stem cells are supposed to rejuvenate the skin and reduce the appearance of the different aging signs on the skin.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- Nuvolexa can be tried by anyone for free
- It claims to use revolutionary stem cell technology
- The product ensures thorough skin hydration
- It is formulated to address all aging signs on the skin
- Some feedbacks say it is slightly effective in reducing minor fine lines
- Websites offering the free trial state different key ingredients which are confusing
- It is from an unknown skin care company
- There is no clinical evidence proving its safety or effectiveness
- Most users say it is not really as effective as it claims
- Some users reported sensitivity to the formula
Wash your face and dry it carefully before applying Nuvolexa. Apply a thin layer of the formula all over your face and neck then massage gently to promote thorough absorption. You can use it in the morning and evening if you want to experience optimum results.
Since there is no clear information on all the ingredients of Nuvolexa, you should test it first on a small area of your skin. This will enable you to check the sensitivity of the formulation. If skin irritation develops, wash the affected area with water and discontinue use.
How do I purchase Nuvolexa eye formula?
Nuvolexa anti-aging eye cream can be purchased online. There is no price on websites that are offering the product but a free trial is being offered.
Alternatives to Nuvolexa:
After thoroughly examining Nuvolexa, it is just an ordinary anti-aging product being sold online. It claims to use revolutionary stem cell technology but there really is no proof of this. The main problem is the lack of clinical evidence that the product is really effective in delivering what it claims. In the end, it is still worth a try because there is a free trial of the product being offered by several websites. Just be careful since there are many complaints regarding such offers online. Make sure that you read the terms of the free trial before you sign up.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: