Bella Gold Serum is an anti-aging product that is also known asBelladerm Anti-Aging cream. Its manufacturer states that it fights aging by reducing and preventing wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, and creases on the skin. The cream is marketed as an emulsion and is available on a trial basis. Results should be visible within 4-6 weeks of consistent use.
How Bella Gold Serum Works?
Wash face with a regular skin cleanser. Use a pea-sized amount of cream and gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed. Results should be visible within 4-6 weeks of consistent use. The product can be used twice per day.
Bella Gold Serum Ingredients
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: A derivative of natural soy. Used as a skin conditioner. Contains soy amino acids.
- Xanthan gum: A Stabilizer that is commonly used in various cosmetics.
- Acetyl-hexapeptide 8: Known as argireline, this is used to decrease the appearance of wrinkles caused by repetitive facial expressions.
- Lavender Extract: This ingredient is commonly used as a fragrance and is derived from the lavender plant.
- Diamond Powder: In cosmetics, diamond powder is used as a skin exfoliant
- Hydrolyzed whole Wheat Protein: Used to decrease pore size, resulting in improved appearance of the skin.
- A trial of Bella Gold Serum is available to customers who may be unsure about whether or not the product is right for their skin type.
- Customers and TV personalities are enthusiastic in their support for this product.
- The list of ingredients seems to consists of safe, non-toxic and even natural components.
- The formula is created to penetrate deeply into the skin to allow the cream to get into the epidermis.
- The anti-aging product is a safer alternative to surgical procedures that carry various risks.
- The concentration of the ingredients in the formula is not listed. This could prevent people with sensitive skin from using the product because they need this information to see whether or not the product is right for them.
- Independent scientific trials that could show the efficiency of this product are not cited by the manufacturer.
- Trials are available, but there is no mention about whether or not there is a money-back guarantee or exchange policy for Bella Gold Serum.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use Bella Gold Serum if I have sensitive skin?
This product has been deemed safe for all skin types. Those who have doubts should look at the list of ingredients and ask a qualified skin care professional about the ingredients in this cream.
Bella Gold Serum Customer Reviews
Reviews of Bella Gold Serum are not available on large websites such as Amazon. Reviewers from smaller websites have said that the ingredients used in this product are available on other anti-aging products and have been proven effective on their own. Although the trial period is appreciated, some would prefer to understand the pricing structure before deciding to get a trial that could cause customers to get charged later.
Bella Gold Serum is endorsed by many customers and even TV personalities. This puts customers at ease about the product’s reputation. The list of ingredients does not include their concentrations, and this information is necessary for people with sensitive skin so they can determine if they will use the product to begin with. Also, the manufacturer of the product does not state if any independent studies have been performed on this product. Since diamond powder is one of the key ingredients, it contributes to the product’s cost. Customers may be more drawn to products that have allowed their products to be tested independently.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."