What is Avene Retrinal?
Avene Retrinal Cream is a clinically proven formula that rejuvenates the skin visibly reducing the different skin aging signs without causing irritation. It uses 3 patented ingredients that have been shown to offer anti-aging benefits. In fact, the formula uses a proven ingredient that is more effective than retinol.
It targets fine lines and wrinkles while improving the texture of the skin and making it plumper, firmer and more radiant. This best anti aging product is also formulated to provide moisture while utilizing powerful antioxidants to protect the skin from free radicals. The formula is fragrance-free and paraben-free, and it is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. One 30 ml container is being sold for $70.
Who is the Manufacturer of Avene Retrinal?
The anti-aging formulation is from a France-based company called Eau Thermale Avene whose popularity is from the thermal spring water used in their products. The company’s history is rich in the folklore of the restorative power of their special thermal spring water.
This is not a good feature since they practically base their skincare line around what was used 270 years ago. However, on the positive side, their formulations also use new technology like their patented Relative compound. Currently, the company has become quite popular although it is still not well-known all over the world.
Avene Retrinal Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Retinaldehyde (0.5%) – This is an active ingredient that diminishes visible skin aging signs specifically fine lines and wrinkles. The problem is that there is no information on how it works, and there are no clinical studies available on the product’s website as proof of its effectiveness.
- Relastide TM (0.1%) – This makes the skin plumper and firmer while restoring its youthful radiance. It also boosts the effects of Retinaldehyde preserving Vitamin A reserves of the skin by up to 3 times.
- Pre-Tocopheryl (0.5%) – This powerful antioxidant protects the skin cells from free radical damage that is actually one of the main causes of the development of skin aging signs.
- Avene Thermal Spring (60%) – It is said to soothe, calm and soften the skin and reduce inflammation. However, there is little evidence that it works.
How Does Avene Retrinal Work?
Although there is no clear explanation on how Avene Retinal Cream works to fight skin aging, based on its ingredients, it restores the youthful qualities of the skin to reverse skin aging signs. It works in making the skin softer, plumper and smoother in appearance. The formula also helps restore the radiance of the skin reducing skin discolorations.
It also uses antioxidants to protect the skin from oxidative stress damage thus slowing down the skin aging process considerably. The cream is also said to work in reducing skin inflammation to reduce instantly aging signs like eye puffiness and eye bags.
You May Also Like – A’Lasche
What are the Advantages of Avene Retrinal?
- It moisturizes the skin to help in slowing down the skin aging process.
- It may be hypoallergenic and unscented.
- There are some studies showing that Avene Retrinal Cream has anti-aging benefits.
What are the Disadvantages of Avene Retrinal?
- There is little evidence that the cream works in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- It isn’t offered with a money back guarantee.
- Some active ingredients are not substantially proven to be effective.
- Many users say it isn’t effective especially for wrinkles and severe skin aging signs.
- It is priced high compared to other anti-aging formulations.
Apply the formula to the face and neck after cleansing in the evening. It can also be applied in the morning before using other skin care products and wearing makeup. Make sure it is absorbed thoroughly before using other skin care products.
Is It Safe And Effective?
Although there is no clinical evidence proving that Avene Retrinal Cream is safe, there are very few feedbacks saying it causes adverse effects. These are mainly due to sensitivity to any of the ingredients. The formula is generally safe, but it is still possible to experience adverse effects primarily skin irritation. There is also no substantial evidence that it is highly effective although the formula claims to be clinically proven to be effective. The problem is the lack of details proving that it really works. The majority of feedbacks from users say the cream is not really very effective.
Avoid contact with your eyes. In case of skin irritation, wash carefully with water and discontinue use. If you have highly sensitive skin, perform skin testing before applying to your face and neck.
Read Also – Renee Rouleau Anti-Cyst Treatment
Avene Retrinal Review – Final Verdict
Avene Retrinal is deemed as one of great skin care supplements that has been proven to visibly reduce signs of aging. It therefore brightens and rejuvenates the skin. It has a wonderful combination of patented ingredients which have powerful antioxidants and also effective in plumping the skin and restoring radiance. This helps the user to achieve a more youthful appearance. Many users have however complained about the fact that it is not very effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles or aggressive skin aging signs. Money back guarantee has also not been provided.
Although the product may be beneficial for you, we will advice you to check other similar anti aging cream reviews available in the market and make the wise decision by comparing its quality, effectiveness, its ingredients & prices. This comparison will help you to get the best product in the market.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.