Celleral Intensive Anti-Aging Serum an advanced topical formulation designed to be a pain-free and affordable solution to achieving younger looking skin. It uses a powerful formulation that is said to offer the same results as Botox injections and other cosmetic procedures. The product uses revolutionary active ingredients extracted from nature to reverse the skin aging process and reduce the appearance of different skin aging signs. The product is only offered online through a free trial but after the trial period, people who sign up are also enrolled to a monthly shipment program.
About The Manufacturer
The manufacturer behind Celleral is not indicated on its website. In the terms page of the product’s website a company called Purific Skin is mentioned. The brand is not well known and Celleral is relatively new in the market. However, it is similar to many anti-aging formulations being sold online and offered with a free trial. In fact, the active ingredients are exactly the same with some products. This appears to be from a deceptive company since the free trial usually follows with a charge of over $90 after 14 days. Moreover, signing up for the free trial enrols you to the automatic monthly shipment program that you need to cancel if you don’t want your credit card to be charged $89.95 each month.
What Celleral Claims
- Boosts collagen production in the skin
- Promotes the growth of new and healthy skin cells
- Restores healthy moisture level in the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
How Celleral Works?
Celleral Intensive Anti-Aging Serum is said to work at a cellular level to reverse skin aging. It claims to use a revolutionary system that penetrates deep into the skin where the active ingredients work to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs. It also uses ingredients that slow down the aging process of the skin in order to prevent the reappearance of skin aging signs once they are diminished. The product hydrates the skin and keeps it that way in order to prevent dryness and reduce skin damage. This also slows down skin aging and reduces the severity of already visible skin aging signs.
Celleral Active Ingredients
- GatulineIn-Tense – It is said to enhance the skin’s natural lifting properties in order to make the skin more youthful in appearance and texture. It has a positive effect on the fibroblast biomechanical functions which also contributes to younger skin.
- Glucare S – This ingredient enhances the skin’s defense system to help protect it from pollution and other causes of rapid skin aging. It also enhances the skin’s natural repair process so that it becomes more youthful.
- Trylagen PCB – It boosts collagen production in the skin which prevents the enzymatic destruction while promoting the uniformity of fibril diameter. It simply works to reduce the visibility of aging signs on the skin and helps with the maintenance of the skin’s youthful properties.
- There is a free trial of the product available
- It contains advanced anti-aging ingredients
- The formulation also helps slow down the aging process of the skin aside from reducing the appearance of aging signs
- There are some positive feedbacks online
- No substantial evidence indicates that it is really effective and safe
- The formulation is practically the same with other products being sold online which are known to be scams that involve an automatic shipment program
- Some users may develop skin irritation from Celleral
- It is not from an established skin care company
Directions for Use
Start by washing your face then drying it carefully with a clean towel. Apply tiny dots all over your face then spread evenly. Massage the product onto the skin to enhance absorption then allow it to dry completely.
Avoid contact with your eyes since it can cause irritation. Test the formula on a small area of your skin to check for adverse reactions. If skin irritation develops, this may be an indication that you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients so do not continue to use it.
The formulation of Celleral is okay and the product contains advanced active ingredients. It is worth a try since there is a free trial being offered. Just remember to read the terms carefully since there are many complaints from consumers regarding similar products being offered with a free trial. It is expensive at around $90 per container and this can add up to a lot of money with the automatic shipment program that follows the free trial offer.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.