Elyra Derma Overview
Elyra Derma is a cream which serves the role of enhancing the condition of the skin in the body of the users by relying on naturally obtained ingredients.
Most of the ingredients which are used in the formulation are also featuring in some skin conditioning creams across the globe and have been found to contributing to better supporting of the skin.
Regular reliance on the cream may enhance the condition of the skin to remove the wrinkles, fine lines and make the user have a healthier skin which is more youthful.
How Does It Rate?
- The company which is formulating this cream is known as Elyra Derma.
- The company may be relying on the ingredients which are safe and effective in penetrating the skin of the users in order to give the users the desired support naturally in the skin.
- This is a company which is located in the USA and maybe following all the stipulated rules in formulating the cream.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7
- Ascorbic Acid
- There may be better removal of wrinkles and fine lines from the skin surface.
- The users of the product could have a healthier and youthful skin condition.
- There might be an enhanced replacement of the old dry skins with new healthier skins.
- The hair growth on the surface of the skin may also be supported.
- Chances of irritation of the skin may be noticed due to glycerine for those who are sensitive to its contents.
- There might be reduced pace of action of the cream especially for those who are very old.
- The cream does not have the full list of ingredients listed in the official website of the brand.
- Wrinkles and fine lines in the skin may be partly eliminated from the skin
How Does Elyra Derma Work?
The working process of the cream commences when it is applied to the skin. It is expected that the cream is applied to well-cleansed and dried skin. This will allow for ease of penetration into the inner layers of the skin. Once the contents have penetrated into the inner layers of the skin, its ingredients will be nourishing the cells beneath the skin layers leading to the emergence of healthier skin. There is also the replacement of the dry scaly skin with the new flamboyant skin from the lower epidermal cells of the skin. In the end, the skin becomes firmer and more youthful through these working processes.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Elyra Derma Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There are only two ingredients which have been mentioned on this natural cream though not from the official website of the brand. These are claimed to be enhancing the effective functioning of enhancing the condition of the skin among the users.
Aloe Vera Gel
– This is supporting the body in the reduction of the wrinkles as well as fine lines in the skin hence making the skin more beautiful. It could also be supporting better soothing of the skin from irritation. A study by Annals of Dermatology, states that consumption of aloe vera as dietary supplementation was found to be effective in improving facial wrinkles and elasticity.
– This is a moisturizing component of the cream which is enhancing the softening of the skin of the users. According to a study by PubMed, the use of 20% glycerine on skin for 10 days showed increased hydration of the skin.
– This is a common skincare formula which is supporting better health when included in a cream.
– This is boosting the protection of the skin from free radicals and provides better health of the skin cells. WebMD, states Vitamin C helps repair free radicals and controls them from turning into cancer.
Elyra Derma FAQ
Q: How Should You Use Elyra Derma?
A: The cream should be applied twice a day on the skin and rubbed gently. This should be applied on a cleaned and dried skin.
Q: How Much is Elyra Derma?
A: The official website of the brand has not given the price of the cream. It may, however, be found at varied prices from the retail stores.
Q: Where can I purchase Elyra Derma anti ageing cream?
A: The product can be purchased directly from its official website.
Q: What is Elyra Derma Return Policy?
A: There is no return policy stated on the official website of this cream. However, one may have different policies from one retail store to the other.
Q: Does Elyra Derma Offer a Free Trial?
A: The manufacturer has not mentioned the availability of a free trial on the formula. This is implying that one will have to pay for the cream in order to get the claimed skin health conditions by using it.
Elyra Derma Review – Final Verdict
This is a cream which is having both positives and negatives in its usage to enhance the condition of the skin. It claims to give the skin of the users enhanced natural support with regards to attaining a healthier skin.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
It may be supporting the replacement of the old skins with the new skin and might also be supporting the filling up of the fine lines and wrinkles from the surface of the skin. However, the cream may irritate those who are sensitive to glycerine as well as it may take a longer time to give support to those who are very old and have extremely bad conditions on their skin.
Further, it may not feature ingredients on the official website of the brand except in the retail stores hence one may consider looking for best anti-aging products on the market.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Cho S, Lee S, Lee MJ, Lee DH, Won CH, Kim SM, Chung JH. Dietary Aloe Vera Supplementation Improves Facial Wrinkles and Elasticity and It Increases the Type I Procollagen Gene Expression in Human Skin in vivo. Ann Dermatol. 2009 Feb;21(1):6-11. doi: 10.5021/ad.2009.21.1.6. Epub 2009 Feb 28. PMID: 20548848; PMCID: PMC2883372.
 Kim YY, Ku SY, Huh Y, Liu HC, Kim SH, Choi YM, Moon SY. Anti-aging effects of vitamin C on human pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes. Age (Dordr). 2013 Oct;35(5):1545-57. doi: 10.1007/s11357-012-9457-z. Epub 2012 Jul 28. PMID: 22843416; PMCID: PMC3776090.
 Surjushe A, Vasani R, Saple DG. Aloe vera: a short review. Indian J Dermatol. 2008;53(4):163-6. doi: 10.4103/0019-5154.44785. PMID: 19882025; PMCID: PMC2763764.  National Center for Biotechnology Information. "PubChem Compound Summary for CID 753, Glycerol" PubChem, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Glycerol. Accessed 14 November, 2022.
 National Center for Biotechnology Information. "PubChem Compound Summary for CID 10078408, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7" PubChem, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Palmitoyl-tetrapeptide-7. Accessed 14 November, 2022.
 Abdullah M, Jamil RT, Attia FN. Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) [Updated 2022 May 8]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2022 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK499877/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."