In This Article
What is Advanced Dermatology?
Advanced Dermatology is an anti-aging skin care system that includes five innovative products:
- Deep Wrinkle Firming Skin Quench
- Super Youth Serum
- Overnight Resurrection
- Healing Foam Cleanse
- Daily Sun Defense
Each product is designed to target specific skin issues but used together, the formulations deliver unmatched anti-aging results making the skin look youthful, vibrant, and radiant.
The comprehensive anti aging products is formulated to deeply regenerate the skin and reverse the different skin aging signs that have developed through the years.
There is an introductory trial offer on the product’s website wherein the 30-day supply which is said to be valued at $200 is priced at $59.95 which comes with free shipping.
Who is the Manufacturer of Advanced Dermatology?
The product is from a company of the same name, Advanced Dermatology which is a relatively unknown company.
Their address is L20, 45 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10111.
The company is not known to offer any other skincare product and they still don’t have an established reputation in the skin care industry.
How Does Advanced Dermatology Work?
The anti-aging skin care system essentially works by regenerating the skin to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs and make the skin appear more attractive. The formulation naturally boosts the production of collagen while shutting down the production of an enzyme that breaks down collagen.
It also protects the elastin in the skin which along with collagen is an important component for firm, plump and youthful skin. The different products address specific issues such as wrinkles, sun damage, and saggy skin.
Advanced Dermatology Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The specific compounds used in the formulation are not specified and discussed on the Advanced Dermatology website which is frustrating and suspicious.
Here are the active ingredients according to the site:
- Plant stem cells – This is said to be inspired by the latest dermatological innovation using new plant stem cell technology that works to rebuild the natural collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in the skin. According to worldhealth.net, plant stem cells helps to limit the degradation of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin.
- Wrinkle fighting peptides – The product contains a high concentration of 7 age antagonist biomimetic peptides and neuropeptides that visibly reduce the length and depth of wrinkles. An abstract published by Research Gate tells more about some topical peptides which possess both, proven and sparse efficacy.
- Face lifting growth factors – This active ingredient is said to visibly lift saggy contours of the skin to revive the youthful qualities of the skin. It restores the youthful appearance of the skin.
- Optic technology – It rejuvenates the skin by reducing the unevenness of skin tone. It also helps address redness, dark spots, acne marks and other discoloration issues.
- Antioxidant powerhouse – This is for protecting the skin from the main causes of skin damage. It helps restore the protective barrier of the skin to significantly slow down the aging process.
20 other innovations – these ingredients work together to fight all skin aging signs and restore the youthful qualities of the skin.
What are the Advantages of Advanced Dermatology?
- A complete anti-aging skin care system designed for all aging issues
- May reduce multiple signs of aging, including wrinkles.
- Could diminish dark spots, redness and uneven skin tone
- Might reduce the appearance dark circles and under eye bags.
What are the Disadvantages of Advanced Dermatology?
- There is no substantial evidence that the anti-aging system is highly effective
- The product may cause adverse effects on certain users
- The product is not from a renowned skin care company
- There are more affordable options on the market
- There are some negative reviews saying it is not very effective
Advanced Dermatology Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Advanced Dermatology?
A: The skin care regimen for Advanced Dermatology starts with the Healing Foam Cleanse followed by the application of the Super Youth Serum. The Deep Wrinkle Firming Skin Quench formula is then applied.
The Overnight Resurrection formula is to be applied before bedtime while the Daily Sun Defense is used before going out and re-applied during prolonged sun exposure.
Q: How Much is Advanced Dermatology?
A: The product is available for $59.95 on the manufacturer’s official website.
Q: What is Advanced Dermatology Return Policy?
A: Advanced Dermatology offers a return policy. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Q: Does Advanced Dermatology Offer a Free Trial?
A: The product is not available on a free trial.
Q: What are the Precautions To Take When Using This Product?
A: If you have sensitive skin, check with your healthcare provider before using the Advanced Dermatology anti-aging system. In case of skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use.
Some users may be hypersensitive to certain ingredients in the different formulations so it would be best to check the ingredients carefully prior to use.
Q: Is Advanced Dermatology legit?
A: While focusing specifically on skincare products, Advanced Dermatology is one of the best skincare brands online. This is because of the scientific nature of their products.
Q: Are Advanced Dermatology Products Cruelty-free? Tested on animals?
A: Advanced Dermatology is a cruelty-free skincare company and their products do no tested on animals.
Q: Where can I Buy Advanced Dermatology products?
‘Advanced Dermatology’ products can be purchased through their Official Website.
Advanced Dermatology Review – Final Verdict
After taking the Advanced Dermatology anti-aging system under close scrutiny, it is a good anti-aging skin care system. The product is for all skin aging signs and it also works to protect the skin from the further development of skin aging signs.
It comes with a money back guarantee and there is an introductory trial offer on the product’s website. It is certainly worth trying if you’re in the market for a complete anti-aging skincare system.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.